Chapter 24

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later at night after Victoria had spent her time with Yoona, Victoria now was having a free time together with Nichkhun. They both were sitting on the living room with watching a romance movie together. Nichkhun was really clingy to Victoriai and even watching with laying on her lap.

"Khun, are you really watching the movie? You can sit well. You shouldn't watch movie with this pose. It's bad for your neck and eyes." Victoria told him.

"Just let me being like this for this time. I really want to watch it with laying on your lap today." Nichkhun said with sheepisly smiled and Victoria couldn't say no. She knew Nichkhun's being a childish in front of her fotr this time again.

After almost two hours watching the movie, the movie was about to end and the ending was ended with the both characters married together and lived hapil ever after.

"Oh I just love this movie. It's so romantic and I love how both actor and actress ended happily ever after with getting married to each other. What do you think m Vic?" Nichkhun commented about the movie with getting up from Victoria's lap.

"It's beautiful. I like it" Victoria smiled.

"I know right? We should get married happily like that too one day. I can't wait that day will come." Nichkhun smiled already imagining he and Victoria's marriage in the future.

"Are you thinking about marrying me, Khun?" Victoria suprised and asked Nichkhun.

"Yes. You aren't thinking it yet? I have thought this a lot though." Nichkhun smiled and teased Victoria.

Victoria surprised that he actually thought about marriage even though their relationship haven't even reached 1 year yet, but it was making her hear happy in the inside. How coincidence that she was talking about 'marriage' thing before with Yoona and Nichkhun mentioned it now. Although she kinda felt happy in her heart, but it was saddening her somehow because she thought it wouldn't happen though because she just didn't want something bad happened in Nichkhun with her past status and added with the fact they were still chasing her to back.

"Khun, we haven't reached our 1st year yet. Don't too much thinking about that. Who knows in the future?" Victoria replied it. She didn't dare or brave to think about the future about their relationship.

"Why? I really have a plan that in my future. Why don't you look happy, Vic?" Nichkhun asked confused with her response.

"It's just too fast for me, Nichkhun. Let's not think about this for now." Victoria kept her calm face. Nichkhun disappointed a bit with Victoria's response, He thought she would maybe be happy, but looked like it wasn't like he imagined before.

Victoria felt bad at him. She could see how sad Nichkhun's expression but she just didn't want Nichkhun imagined too high about their relationship in the future because no one knows the future yet with her current situation with her past people who were disturbing her.

"Okay look I'm sorry for bringing this topic to you, Maybe I'm too rush. Let's just forget it, okay?" Nichkhun tried to change the topic and smiled and Victoria responded him with weak smile.

"Anyway, I want to tell you something. Tomorrow I will have a dayy off. It's my biological mother's memorial day. Can you come with me tomorrow to her graveyard? For the memorial and of course introducing her my lovely girlfriend." Nichkhun smiled.

"Your mother's memorial? Well uhm. Okay." Victoria smiled back.

"Good." Nichkhun smiled back.

--

Another mothing came and Nichkhun was still thinking about last night's conversation with her. He was disapponted that Victoria was actually not really thinking about the thing they had talkes last night. He thought Victoria would be happy when hear those kind of thought but well maybe he was just too much thinking? Maybe she was just feeling it was so sudden like she said yesterday. Yeah maybe that.

"I'm just too much thinking. Of course for her it's so sudden. Why did I start it anyway? Aigoo. Let's just forget everything and act like usually." He thought.

Nichkhun walked to downstairs and searching for Victoria. He saw her preparing the breakfast. He smiled and gave the sudden back hug and surprised her when she was still washing her hands.

"Khunnn.... You startled me again. Stop doing that." Victoria whined.

"I'm sorry Vic but I just love surprising you. You always startled and it's cute for me." Nichkhun smiled and chuckled.

Victoria reacted with glaring him and pouted sulking it, "Whatever." Victoria said that.

"I'm sorry dear. I was just kidding! Now tell me, what breakfast you make it for me today?" Nichkhun apologized and asked.

"It's omelet." Victoria answered with busy hands on the omelet.

"Hmmm.. Looks yummy. I will wait for you to finish it." Nichkhun smiled.

--

After having a lovely breakfast t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter