Chapter 12

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is getting ready to go with Taecyeon. She’s putting her makeup and searching for the good outfit to wear. Although she knows it’s not like usually date and Taecyeon only meets her to talk about something but Yoona doesn’t care. She keeps dressing well in front of her boyfriend.

*Knock* *Knock*

Yoona hears the knocking sounds and she sees it’s her mother.

“Oh, mom. Why?” Yoona smiled still focusing on her make up.

“Nothing, I just want to check you. Where are you going?” She asked and walking to Yoona’s bed and sits on there.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I will go with Taecyeon, mom.” Yoona answered.

“Ah, I see! Have fun dear.” She said with smiled

“Ne mom.” Yoona smiled and almost done with her makeup.

“Anyway dear, do you have talk with Taecyeon about the engagement that we have talked before?” She asked.

“Mom, don’t talk about this again. Can you just stop talking about engagement?? It’s not I don’t like it but me for to be honest hasn’t ready and me and Taec oppa don’t need a thing like that.” Yoona expressed what she wanted to say.

Mrs. Horvejkul stunned by her daughter answered and trying to calm down herself. “I see dear, I’m sorry for giving you a burden about that.” She replied.

“But don’t be upset mom. I just want to say that I’m not ready for this. I’m sorry if you feel hurt.” Yoona apologized.

“No, it’s okay. And thank you for telling me.” She replied back.

“Mom, I have something to ask you anyway.” Yoona changed the topic and moved to her bed.

“About what?” Mrs. Horvejkul asked.

“First of all, I’m sorry if maybe you think I was wrong to hear it but I heard what you have said to Eunjung before.” Yoona said carefully.

“Oh, you’ve heard it? Well I don’t need to hide it too so what do you think dear? Isn’t that great?” Mrs. Horvejkul asked smiled. Yoona frustrated in the inside.

“Mom, can you stop disturbing it? To be honest, this is the first time I heard that actually Eunjung likes Nichkhun. I never know that. I don’t know how could Eunjung didn’t tell me about this but don’t you think you’re too much, mom? I mean I don’t think you should involve about oppa’s love life. I mean he’s mature now so I guess he knows the best for his girlfriend someday. Even with that ‘engage’ thing. Nichkhun oppa…I know he doesn’t like Eunjung back. And I’m sure you see it too that Nichkhun oppa sees Eunjung only as his sister. Don’t pushing him mom. Don’t insist him. It will only make Eunjung hurt too.” Yoona answered.

“Yoona, I like Eunjung and don’t you think it’s a good idea to make them together? Eunjung is your best friend! You should support her too right?” She said in serious.

“I know Eunjung is my best friend, mom but oppa…he doesn’t like Eunjung back. I don’t want Eunjung hurts.” Yoona replied.

“But I’m sure if Eunjung tries, Nichkhun will like her back. Trust me dear.” Mrs. Horvejkul caressed her daughter cheek and smiled.

“But…” Yoona can’t continue her words and sighed. “But.. How if Nichkhun oppa likes someone else, mom? Although oppa didn’t tell or realize his feeling but I can see it.” Yoona thought.

“Excuse me, Ms. Yoona. Mr. Taecyeon is waiting in downstairs.” Their conversation gets stop after a maid called Yoona that Taecyeon is arrived.

“Taecyeon is here dear, hurry up! I will greet him first. Come downstairs soon, okay?” Mrs. Horvejkul smiled and went downstairs.

--

Taecyeon and Yoona bid goodbye to Mrs. Horvejkul and they went with the car.

“Oppa, do you know what? I’ve heard something that surprised me today!” Yoona started conversation.

“Surprised? About what?” Taecyeon asked calm down.

“Eunjung likes Nichkhun oppa! And you know what? Mom is telling her to get Nichkhun oppa! Surprised right?!” Yoona said with full of surprised tones.

Taecyeon surprised a bit what he heard. His girlfriend finally knew about her best friend’s secret.

“Oppa, why don’t you look surprised too much like me? Seolma.. you knew it too about this???” Yoona raised her voice.

“Calm down dear. Actually yes I know that Eunjung likes Nichkhun but I just know this recently.” Taecyeon answered.

“Oppa! Why don’t you tell me?! I feel like an idiot didn’t know my own best friend’s crush. Aish.” Yoona bumped her back lightly to the passenger’s seat.

“I’m Sorry Yoong. Eunjung told me not to tell you and she said she wanted to tell you herself until the right time.” Taecyeon confessed.

“But why? /sigh/ I will ask her next time! She needs explain this! But oppa. What should I do? I’m afraid that Eunjung will hurt. Because I’m sure Nichkhun oppa likes Victoria unnie with his different acts to her compares to other girls that I know.” Yoona sighed.

“My advice, don’t step in to their problem. It’s their own business which we can’t do anything. Let them solve it one day.” Taecyeon gave an advice and Yoona nodded agreed.

“Anyway, off from this topic, why do you ask me out oppa? What is a thing that you going to say to me? What’s it?” Yoona raised her eyebrows facing Taecyeon.

“Later. Wait until we reach the place.” Taecyeon glanced at her and keep focus o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter