Chapter 18

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cant believe it that you told me this truth just now, Yoona." Eunjung said. "I'm more angry to you because you know that i like Nichkhun oppa, but you dont make them stop for being together. Is this what called a best friend? Making your best friend hurts for losing someone that she likes?" Eunjung continued and feels terrible hurt.

"Eunjung, listen to me first. I always want to tell you about this but i'm afraid that you will be hurt and see? You are now. That's why I dont want to tell you." Yoona explained it.

"Does Aunt know about this?" Eunjung asked whether Yoona's mother know it or not.

"She knows it." Yoona said 

"How's her reaction?" Eunjung asked again with cold expression to Yoona.

"I dont know. She didn't quite like it. She wants know about Victoria unnie's background life first." Yoona said with bited her bottom lips.

 "Oh... I see. I need to go now." Eunjung said stood up from her seating and leaving Yoona alone there with cold expression.

When Eunjung left her, Yoona feels terrible guilty. She wants to stop her and explain it again but she knows that she will not listen and the fact that she doesn't support her best friend's wish to be together with someone that she likes. She's a bad best friend, she knows, but she can't stop her brother together with someone that he wants. It's his life.

Eunjung stops for awhile and turning to Yoona, "I thought we're best friends, but I was wrong. I'm so disappointed and hate you for this, Yoona. Don't call me a best friend now." Eunjung said with hurtful expression. "I never make you sad, Yoona and when I was hoping you will help me to be with someone that I like since we were child, you forgot me and let them be together. You're so cruel!" Eunjung continued and really leaves now.

"Ah. I'm so tired! I don't want to see my best friend's hurting but at the same time I'm happy seeing oppa and Vic unnie together. Ah what should I do know?! Eunjung-ah, I'm really sorry." Yoona ruffled her hair, letting out her frustration.

--

Victoria is preparing a dinner like Nichkhun has requested this morning to her. She's cooking, slicing, and doing everything with happy in her lips. Until at one moment, she thinks about her sudden meeting with Eunjung before. She feels scared to her but she feels there's a jealousy in Eunjung's voice tone. She has met her several times and everytime Eunjung knew that she has something with Nichkhun, Victoria can feel that there's a jealousy in it.

"Does Eunjung-sshi like Nichkhun?" Victoria thought.

Thinking a lot about Eunjung's behavior to her, how harsh her words when talked about Nichkhun makes her doesn't realize that someone has entered the house already. With quiet steps, when Victoria still in her thought, suddenly there are two hands sliding to Victoria's waist and makes her startled.

"Hello Vic." It was Nichkhun.

"Khun?! Oh you startled me!" Victoria a little bit surprised but relieved that it was Nichkhun.

"Sorry dear. Hmm... I see you're cooking now." Victoria could feel Nichkhun smiled seeing Victoria's cooking for him.

"You are stinks, Nichkhun. You should take a shower now. Your requested foods will be ready to serve after you're done taking a shower, I promise." Victoria said.

"No, I don't want to. I want to stay like this for now. I miss you." Nichkhun said still putting his head on Victoria's left shoulder.

"Nichkhun... If you won't take a shower then no food for you tonight." Victoria warned him.

Nichkhun lets go his hands on her waist and turns Victoria looking him for awhile. "Wow Vic, you become a fierce girlfriend now to me. Okay I will take a shower now, but if i finish my shower and the foods aren't ready yet, I will give you a punishment for you." Nichkhun replied mischievously.

"Okay." Victoria smiled and Nichkhun gives a quick peck on Victoria's lips and runs away to his room to take a shower.

"Nichkhun!" Victoria shouts a bit when Nichkhun gave her a surprise peck on her lips but smiled shyly of his act. Embarassed and happy at the same time.

Victoria continues her cooking and she's about to finish it with putting her cooks on the plates.

After 15 minutes taking a showet, Nichkhun has done his shower and went to the dining room to check out that Victoria has finished or not. Seeing her secretly, he smiles that she is done with her cooking. When he is walking to her with smile, suddenly he spots a black figure outside the window with suspicious look, looking at his house and Nichkhun can feel that, that person is observing... Victoria? Nichkhun stops his smile and walking fast to that window and seeing that person.

Victoria at the same time realizes his presence and smile also greets him but Nichkhun's eyes are focus on that person outside the window. When Nichkhun is stepping closer to the window, the suspicious person is gone and Victoria taps Nichkhun's arm.

"Khun-ah, what's wrong?" Victoria asked him worriedly and trying to look what makes his attention is focus on looking outside the window.

Nichkhun shakes his head saying that maybe he will just see wronhly in his mind and smiles to Victoria. "Uh, nothing. I thought I see someone that I know that pass by through the window but I think I was wrong." Nichkhun replied Victoria.

"Oh. Well, let's eat now. Your requested food, curry is ready and I added a soup for you too." Victoria smiled and pull Nichkhun's wrist to the table and they're getting ready to eat it.

"You know Vic, I thought I can punish you because you were maybe late serving the food, but you're on time." Nichkhun jokingly sulked.

"Oh come on Khun, I was only making you a curry and a soup. Why did I need a long time to make it?" Victoria shook her head and smiled.

"It means, next time I should request a difficult foods to make, so when you late serving it to me, I can give you a little punishment." Nichkhun said with his slyly thought.

Victoria hits Nichkhun's arm and saying stop joking and eat before she takes the food and don't let him to eat again. With that, Nichkhun is quiet again and just eat his foods without his mischievous mouth again. Victoria smiles and they both are eating the dinner that night with happy moments

--

Yoona is trying to get rid of her frustration about Eunjung, her best friend is now angry with her for the first time with doing shopping alone. She real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter