Chapter 10

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona shocked what she’s seeing now. She’s becoming speechless.

 

“Sorry to disturb you two, sir. I just wanna tell you that she is your new secretary (refers to the girl). Her name is Bae Suzy.” Taecyeon’s assistant explained that.

 

“What? She? Taecyeon’s secretary?!” Yoona becomes more surprised and makes unbelievable to Taecyeon and she takes her bag and get out from the room.

 

“Yoong! You can leave now Taebin-ah(his assistant) and you (to Suzy) meet me on 3pm later.” Taecyeon still can’t believe what he saw and runs out the room and chasing Yoona.

 

“Yoong! Yoong, wait!” Taecyeon reached her and hold her arm.

 

“Let me go, oppa!” Yoona struggled and trying to let his hand off.

 

“Okay I let you go, but listen to me first. Yoona-ya, I really don’t know that Suzy is my secretary. Why I should make her as my secretary? I’m shocked too Yoong when she came, please trust me. Am I lying to you right now?” Taecyeon explained what he could.

 

“Are you really not lying oppa?” Yoona asked unsure.

 

“Yes! Trust me, dear.” Taecyeon caressed her cheeks.

 

“Okay, I believe in you.” Yoona smiled.

 

“That’s my Yoona!” Taecyeon smiled at her. “And I will try talk this to my dad so maybe Suzy won’t work with me. I’m sure you will feel uncomfortable with that because so do i. Urghh why she needs to back or meet us again?!” Taecyeon wants to exploded.

 

“Calm down oppa. I don’t know what she’s planning, but be aware of her oppa. I’m not feeling good work with you.” Yoona said with worried-jealous expressions.

 

“Don’t worry, I will make her not to work with me.” Taecyeon smiled.

 

“Okay oppa.” Yoona smiled back.

 

“Now, shall we go for a lunch time?” Taecyeon takes her hand and Yoona smiled.

 

“Ne!” Yoona smiled back and they walk together without being mad again.

 

At the other side, a little far away from a place that Taecyeon and Yoona are standing, Suzy is looking at us and paying attention how sweet their conciliation and being disgusted with that.

 

“Yoona-ya.. Taecyeon oppa, just wait for my revenge. I won’t stay still. I won’t be here for nothing. You guys won’t easily kick me off from here. Just see!” She smirked and went back to her office room.

 

--

 

On the other side, there’s Nichkhun is preparing something at the bathroom with a sponges, a long hose and also a bucket. Victoria who is about to coming inside the bathroom a little bit surprised Nichkhun inside the bathroom.

 

“Oh? Nichkhun! You’re surprising me! What are you doing?” Victoria asked to him.

 

“Me? Preparing things to wash my car. Wanna join me to wash the car?” Nichkhun asked with smile.

 

“Washing your car? Oh sure, I wanna know how to wash a car.” Victoria smiled.

 

“Great! I get a friend to help me! Haha. Let’s go!” Nichkhun brings everything on him and Victoria stops him for a while and give him a hand with bring the hose.

 

They are starting to wash the car with spraying the water on the car and Victoria is ready with her sponge to rub the part in front of the car. While Nichkhun is rubbing the sides of car. They’re washing the car diligently. They’re finished washing the car and the car looks new again. After a  break for a while, Victoria is about to tidy up but Nichkhun thinks something to prank Victoria. He smirked and takes the foam on the sponge and put it on Victoria’s cheek. Victoria shocked and takes her revenge with takes the hose and sprays the water to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun surprised and dodged the water but the water still comes to him and hit his face and stomach.

 

“Oh Victoria, that’s unfair! I just put a foam on your cheeks! But you spray me the water, please stop. I’m sorry. Seriously!” Nichkhun said with dodging the water.

 

“No, you deserve it! I won’t stop!” Victoria is in her joking mood and keep laughing and spraying the water  to him.

 

“Vict…Victoria.. I started the joke, why ends up with you?” Nichkhun can’t stand it anymore and without he thinks, he comes closer to Victoria and hugs her from back. Victoria surprised with his action and her eyes turned wide and when she’s in surprised look, Nichkhun takes the hose and starts spraying to her.

 

Victoria startled what Nichkhun has done to her but her startled goes away after he sprays the water into her.

 

“Oh Nichkhun  please stop, okay I’m sorry for taking a revenge on you, sorry.” Victoria keeps saying sorry.

 

“Oh really?” Nichkhun raised his eyebrows.

 

Victoria keeps saying sorry and giggling and she walks back off until s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter