Chapter 23

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm...." Victoria who was being scared was trying to let that guy's hands off from her but the guy knew it and just turned Victoria to that guy's face and let go his hands from her.

"Shussh! Don't you ever to scream!" That guy 'shusshing' her to scream.

"You! What are you doing here?!!! Why do you comeback here?! What do you want?!!!?!" Victoria surprised when she saw this guy again. It was a man from her past job who ever came to spying on her before. Victoria knew it! It had been 2 months after his 'spying thing' on her and he was back.

"What do I want?! Do you think I will just let you off like that?! The reason I didn't appear for 2 months because I want to make you enjoy your last life with that guy! Listen, Victoria Song! You must comeback to your original place! You don't deserve here! You don't belong here! You are a..." That guy explained everything with smirk on his face. When he was about to say more, Victoria cut him off.

"Stop! Don't ever you say that! I became that not because my wish! Please let me go! I have my own life now. Please just let me go!" Victoria was like begging to him to stop disturbing her life now.

"You silly girl. You can't just get out from there as you wish. You were already sold to us so you can't do anything you want! I already searched you for a long time and of course I can't let you go just like that." That guy started becoming furious.

"I can! I have my own right! Just let me go!" Victoria screamed. She couldn't take it anymore. She wished that she could go away from all her past. Why did it come to her again now?

"You little b*tch!" The guy about to slapped Victoria until sound of car heard from the outside and a voice of Nichkhun appeared with calling out Victoria.

Victoria and thay guy became silent. The guy was still furious at Victoria but he only could glared at her.

"I will be back, Victoria! And that time! I will force you out from here! Just remember that and don't you dare to tell him or he will be in danger! Remember that!" After saying that words, the guy ran away to his way for escaping. Victoria saw the guy ran away frozen. She was scared. Maybe she looked strong and brave, but she was actually scared. Plus, what the guy just had said that he would back soon...in anytime. 

"What should I do?" Victoria thought.

 

"Victoria? Vic? Vic?" Nichkhun on the other side heard looking for Victoria in the house but hadn't found her until he saw her figure at the backyard. He smiled and walked to her and had an idea to give her a back hug.

Walking with full of smile and walking with mischievous idea to make her surprised, Nichkhun finally came closer to her and right away back-hugged her with mischievous smile.

"Vic!" Nichkhun called her name happily with back hugging her, but suddenly Nichkhun's smile disappeared. Victoria didn't respond him and only frozed like that, like in her deep thought. Nichkhun wondered what happened to her.

"Vic? Baby? Are you okay?" Nichkhun let go his hug and went to in front of her, asking her. He was kinda shook her body and Victoria finally back to her sense.

"Oh? Khun? Hi, Khun." Victoria realized his appearance now and smiled awkwardly.

"Hi Vic. Are you feeling okay? You don't look good to me." Nichkhun asked with worried looks.

"I...I'm... fine Khun, really. I just have a deep thought before. Don't worry." Victoria said with unconvincing look to Nichkhun. He knew something had bothered her. "Why did you come home, Khun? It's still afternoon." Victoria continued, asked changing the topic.

"I have forgotten my document at home. I want to bring the documents for the meeting this evening, but I want to meet you first and I found you here." Nichkhun explained.

 "Oh I see. Let me help you to find it." Victoria said.

"No, it's okay. I remember where do I put it. I just need to bring it. Have you eaten yet?" Nichkhun smiled and asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter