Chapter 14

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I go first with Taec oppa okay?” Yoona said to Nichkhun.

“Okay..Drive well Taec.” Nichkhun hugged Taecyeon and patted Yoona’s head.

“No worry, dude! Just take care well of Victoria. And thanks for let me slept at your house.” Taecyeon smiled.

Nichkhun smiled back and waved at them.

After they left, Nichkhun comes inside his house and he sees Victoria is walking downstairs. Nichkhun smiled from ear to ear and greeted her,

“Morning, Victoria. Have a nice sleep?” Nichkhun smiled.

“Morning Nichkhun. Yes I have, how about you?” Victoria smiled shyly.

“Me too!” Nichkhun replied back.

“Hm..good.” Victoria said it shyly.

“Victoria, let’s have a breakfast.” Nichkhun said.

“Where are Yoona and Taecyeon-sshi?” Victoria asked him.

“They left already.” Nichkhun replied back.

“Oh, I see.” Victoria nodded and walked over to the dining room.

--

They both finished the breakfast. Victoria washes the dishes while Nichkhun stays in the living room. He feels uncomfortable right now. He really wants ask a lot of question to Victoria. He slowly stands up and slowly walks toward Victoria and sees her washing the dishes.

“Victoria, can I help you?” Nichkhun asked.

Victoria felt a little bit startled, “oh, it’s okay. It’s almost done.” Victoria smiled.

Nichkhun couldn’t insist her and waited for few minutes more and she finished.

“Victoria, can I talk to you? I have something to ask you.” Nichkhun asked. Victoria knows that Nichkhun will ask her about why she left.

“Nichkhun, before you say something I want to say sorry. My action yesterday was thoughtless. Sorry” Victoria apologized.

“Why did you do that? Why so sudden?” Nichkhun asked.

“I feel you feel burden of me, Nichkhun. I’m not your family, not your relatives or anything but I just stay at your house and receive everything from you.”  She explained.

“I said to you before. You’re my friend already so it’s okay.” Nichkhun said.

“But I’m not okay, Nichkhun. You give me home, clothes, food, drink but I can’t repay you with anything because I don’t have any money, don’t have any job, don’t have any home and don’t have any intellectual to work!” Victoria bursts into cry. She sobs.

“Please don’t cry Victoria. Vic..” Victoria keeps crying and Nichkhun embraced her and patted her head. “Calm down, Victoria. It’s okay. I’m really okay you live here. It’s not like you were on purpose in jobless, homeless and moneyless state.” Nichkhun comforted her. He feels hurt seeing Victoria cries.

“Sshushh, please stop cry.” Nichkhun keeps comforting her and patted her back gently.

Victoria slowly more calms and wiped her tears. And let go from his embraces.

“I’m sorry Nichkhun.” Victoria feels bad to cry in his embraced.

“Don’t say sorry anymore. Just promise me you will not leave this house without I know it! You really made me worried last night.” Nichkhun said and Victoria nodded and smiled.

“Good! Now, I want to tell you something. Remember when I was told you about my parents want to me start work in the company?” Nichkhun asked and Victoria nodded.

“I’m considering it to work at there. I thought well what you said to me, Victoria and I think you were right.” Nichkhun smiled.

Victoria opened her eyes widely and smiled at him back. “It’s great! Your parents must be happy! You should tell them soon.” Victoria smiled.

“Yes. I will, later.” Nichkhun smiled back and feels glad to see Victoria smiles again.

“Ah right, I have something to tell you again. You promised me to become my next model for my painting. Now,  let’s go to my studio.  I want to paint you.” Nichkhun said.

“Today? Right now? But I just woke up and only had done with my breakfast. Let me take a shower first, Nichkhun.” Victoria complained.

“Ah right! I forgot that you still wear a pajama. Sorry.” Nichkhun giggled and let her clean herself first.

--

In other side, Yoona and Taecyeon.

“Yoona-ya, since I have a day off today. I want to tell and show you something.” Taecyeon said.

“Owh? What’s that oppa?” Yoona asked curiously.

“I bought an apartment, Yoona.” Taecyeon smiled.

“You what? Bought an apartment? But why?” Yoona surprised.

“Well without any specicular reason. I just want to try live alone Yoona. I’m old enough and will get married soon *glanced at Yoona* so yeah.” Taecyeon smiled.

“Oppa….” Yoona speechless.

“Well, I want to show you my apartment. Well I haven’t move to there but soon, I will. So you will know your new destination when you come for me.” Taecyeon smiled.

Yoona smiled back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter