Chapter 17

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nichkhun I need your explanation now! Are you really..dating with that girl?” A furious voice came out from Nichkhun’s mom lips.

“Mom, her name is Victoria and yes I am.” Nichkhun answered calmly.

“Mom, stop being like this. So what if Nichkhun oppa is dating with Vic unnie? She’s a nice girl mom. She isn’t a bad person.” Yoona joined the conversation.

                    Mrs. Horvejkul is tired with her children. Maybe that girl is nice but no information about her background like mystery and Nichkhun never told her about her background, it won’t make her believe that Victoria girl to her precious son.

“Whatever you like, but just remember Nichkhun, I’ll never accept your relationship with her until you tell me what’s her background and such.” Mrs. Horvejkul said that and left Nichkhun and Yoona in the living room.

After few seconds Mrs. Horvejkul left, Mr. Horvejkul arrived at home and see Nichkhun.

“Khun!” He greeted and hugged Nichkhun.

“Dad!” Nichkhun hugged him back.

“Hey, my princess.” He hugged his daughter

“Hey, dad.” Yoona hugged back.

“What’s wrong with your mother?” Mr. Horvejkul asked confusedly see his wife went to the upstairs.

“Do you remember about a girl that I’ve told you that is Khun oppa’s girlfriend which is Mom doesn’t like it? Well we just talked about it now.” Yoona explained it instead.

“Ah…I see..Well Khun, your mom is just care about you. You know, that I and her are actually arrange you to get married with Eunjung, but seeing you have someone that you love already, I understand you but Khun, you need to tell your mother and me about who’s that girl actually. You never told us about her family and such, so how could your mother and I can trust your relationship? Look, your mom just need to tell her who’s the girl. I think she will consider her as your girlfriend.” Mr. Horvejkul explained it.

“I know, Dad. It’s just not a right time to me to say. I just want mom to a little bit trust me that Victoria is a nice girl and she’s a good person. I know you haven’t accepted my relationship too, but you’re considering my perception dad and waiting it patiently.” Nichkhun replied.

“Okay, I will wait til the right time like you said and don’t worry about your mother. I will try to convince her to more nicer to Victoria and wait your words.” Mr. Horvejkul replied back.

“Thanks, dad!” Nichkhun smiled

“Okay, I will go to the room first, I’m tired. You two talk again. Don’t too much late, you need to go home too right, Nichkhun?” Mr. Horvejkul asked.

“Yeah dad. Oh and by the way, there’s something to tell you. My reason to come here.” Nichkhun said before his father goes to upstairs.

“What is it?” He asked.

“I want accept your offer from long time ago. I want to start work at the company.” Nichkhun said it.

“Oh! Are you sure, Khun-ah?! You’re not joking with me right?! You really finally accepted my offer???” Mr. Horvejkul asked again to make sure.

“Yes dad, I’m not joking. I’m sure with it.” Nichkhun smiled.

“Thank you Nichkhun! You really make me so proud! I will arrange the day you will work at the company and I will tell you soon when you will start working. I can’t wait to introduce you to other directors and show your great work.” Mr. Horvejkul said happily.

“Okay, dad. Rest then, I know you’re tired.” Nichkhun told his father.

“Okay okay. Good night children! Don’t sleep too late, Yoona!” Mr. Horvejkul said that with walking to the upstairs.

“Ne, dad.” Yoona replied and smiled.

                    After Mr. Horvejkul went the upstairs, Nichkhun excuses himself from Yoona to go home. He advices Yoona not to sleep much late. They bid farewell and drives his car.

--

                    About 45 minutes driving his car to his house, he finally arrived and entered the house. The light turned off already and he assumes that Victoria is sleeping already. About to turn on the living room’s light, Nichkhun hears Victoria screaming. Nichkhun surprises and right away goes to her room. Open the door and running towards Victoria. He sees Victoria with full of sweats and her hands are shaking. Nichkhun takes the hands and rub it gently. He sits on the edge of the bed and embraces Victoria and pats her head gently.

“It’s okay.. I’m here… Calm down.” Nichkhun whispered softly to Victoria.

“I….I’..I’m Scared, Khun…” Victoria’s voice is still shaking.

Breaks the embracing, Nichkhun asks her carefully,

“What happened, Vic?” Nichkhun asked.

“Someone was spying me over the window, Khun… I’m afraid.” Victoria is still scared.

                    Nichkhun looked to the window and walked to the window. He didn’t see anything that suspicious like someone could enter her room or something. He assumes she was just dreaming it.

“I’m sure you’re just dreaming, Vic. No one can enter your room. Look, nothing is suspicious outside the window. Your window is closed perfectly either.” Nichkhun tried to calm her down with make sure about her window so she won’t feel scared again.

“But Khun, there’s someone…I’m sure….I….” Before Victoria could tell him more, Nichkhun stops her.

“It’s okay Vic. Don’t scared, I’m here. Trust me, no one here. I will sleep with you tonight if you are still scared. I won’t sleep before you sleep.” Nichkhun said.

                    Heard what Nichkhun said, Victoria nodded still looking her room. She’s sure someone was coming to her room since then. She feels know that man which is she scared. She isn’t delusional. She really felt someone seeing her from far away.

“I’ll change my outfit first to pajama, you’re okay right if I leave you for a while?” Nichkhun asked and Victoria nodded.

                    After back from his room, Nichkhun sleeps beside Victoria and she feels more comfortable more.

FLASHBACK

 

“Vic, I think I will go home kinda late, you can sleep first, okay?” Nichkhun bid farewell to Victoria.

“Okay, take care Khun!” Victoria replied him with smiled.

After a long time she stayed alone. Victoria  was cleanin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter