Chapter 19

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why did this must happen to me and Yoona again?!" Taecyeon was keep regretting himself for being stupid and blindly believing on Suzy's fake kindness.

"If only I'm more warned of her, I believe it won't happen again. Arghh!" Taecyeon shouted and keep messing his hair let out his frustration. " I should realize she trapped me again this time to ruin my relationship with Yoona like in the past. Argh!!" Taecyeon put his palms to his face.

"OK TAECYEON!!!!!!!! OPEN YOUR DOOR NOW!!! YOU MUST GIVE ME THE EXPLANATION ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER! NOW!" Nichkhun knocked Taecyeon's door several times with shouting. Taecyeon knew Nichkhun would come and he did. Taecyeon rolled his eyes tiredly and walks to the door.

"YOU BASTARD!" Nichkhun punched Taecyeon right after Taecyeon opened the door. Taecyeon fell to the floor and he only stayed there without paying back. He deserved that. He thought that.

Nichkhun took Taecyeon's collar and made him stand up. "GIVE ME THE EXPLANATION OK TAECYEON! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SUZY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER? YOU SAID THAT YOU ONLY LOVE MY SISTER, RIGHT?! WHERE'S YOUR PROMISE, DUDE???!" Nichkhun shouted at him furiously.

Taecyeon couldn't stand anymore and removed Nichkhun's hands on his collar. "Listen to me first, Khun-ah!" Taecyeon said tiredly.

Taecyeon started to tell everything from the beginning

FLASHBACK

Taecyeon was about to went home because his appointment with Yoona, but suddenly Suzy stopped him to go home.

"Why Suzy? Is there anything you haven't tell me about works?" Taecyeon asked.

"Uhm..Yes, I need the data for your presentation next weekto copy it to company's computer but I forgot to do it." Suzy said

"Ah... That data is in my house riight now. I think I can give you tomorrow. How's that? Okay?" Taecyeon suggeseted and about to left

"Wait, I can't. I need now, sir." Suzy said again

"But Suzy look, i have an appointment with Yoona now so I can't..."

"I will just copy the data to my USB and I will leave. It won't take a long time, right? You know that." Suzy kept insisting me.

"Well, okay." Taecyeon agreed without suspicious in his mind

--

"Here's the file, copy and you can leave, Suzy." Taecyeon showed Suzy the file.

"Oppa... We're not in company here so I can call you oppa, right?" Suzy suddenly changed the topic.

"Hmm... Well okay, but hurry, copy the data and you can leave. Not like I want to shoo you but Yoona will come and you know right?" Taecyeon is kinda uncomfortable with her action just now.

"Oppa, I'm tired being like this but what's good about Yoona?! Oppa! Realize it please, I'm more good than her, why do you love her so much?!" Suzy suddenly said like that. Taecyeon surprised with her sudden changed and started to back off because she was starting to touch his arms and chest.

"Suzy, please stop. What are you doing right now?! You are being rude here! I'm your boss!" Taecyeon  held Suzy's hands and get off her hands away from him.

Suzy kept resisting as she tried to kiss Taecyeon's lips and it did touch and Suzy tried to deep her kiss. Taecyeon was about to resisted it until it was the same time Yoona entered his house. 

"Taecyeon oppa!" Yoona shouted and made them stop. Taecyeon's eyes met hers and he pushed Suzy harshly. Suzy who turned her back seeing Taecyeon's eyes and realized the situation. She smirked secretly how finally she could see a couple that she's hate the most is going to be break soon... She guess?

"Yoona.... Please listen, this is just misunderstanding... I..." Before Taecyeon could explain it, he knew that Yoona was already misunderstanding at it will be so hard now.

End of Flashback

--

"And that what happened, dude." Taecyeon kept low his head and couldn't think cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter