Announcement

(un)optional [EDITING]

Hi guys, 

I hope once you see this on your news feed, you would be excited. And for that I'm very sorry for not giving you a new chapter (I understand the feeling very well). 

As for the content of this announcement, formal and serious it sounds, it's not that big of a deal, at least that's what I think... You're probably all aware that I disappeared for pretty long while. Uni had occupied most of my time and my free time was spent to get some rest. I'm guilty that I have left this story floated for so long. And for that, I have a somewhat (I hope) legitimate reason, beside no time to write. 

I discovered a lot of flaws within this story. Things are not adding up, making sense or cohesive enough. I see my too ambitious and high-on-feels in the story line as it progresses. That discouraged me from writing this story a lot since I was short on ideas to begin with. 

The next few weeks would be holidays for me and I intended to use that time to sort out my storyline again, make some small changes, connecting unmatched joints and hopefully write a couple of chapters more. Maybe starting with a new story to keep myself motivated. 

That's the plan. I hope I could at least follow 70% of the plan and get something good and exciting for you guys. 

I want to thank a few new subscribers despite not updating for a long period. I'm still new to writing stories and I'm truly grateful for your support. 

I have a M rated story which features D.O. I had locked it up ever since I wrote it due to a large number of errors. I have fixed it and the link is down below if you're interested. I also would like to clarify that I don't write  or boyxboy stories, not because I don't like malexmale couples. It's quite the opposite btw. I don't write them because I don't understand the mentality of a malexmale couple. It's that simple. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/677130 

Thanks again for those who read this lengthy and non exciting post. I'm grateful for your support and I promise I will not abandon this story any longer. I will fix it and come back with better chapters. 

Thank you, again :)