Speechless

(un)optional [EDITING]

Plopping down onto the comfort of her bed, Jamie sighed heavily as she stared at the ceiling. Spending time with Kyungmin was a weird turn of event and his confession lingered on her mind while she tried to ignore his obvious stare, indulging herself in the sweetness of fish cakes. Eating always helps, she laughed. And if eating helps, her diet routine would go down the drain and Mr. Lee would never let her go for gaining that extra layer of fat which tingled as she danced. He would castrate her, somehow. 

It's really funny how she found the matter at hand so amusing when a bigger one kept creeping at the back of her mind, reminding her that she's ignoring it, when she's not supposed to. It's utterly important but she's ignoring it and it wasn't pleased. Since it kept clawing at her guts, threatened to tear it open. 

She couldn't take it anymore though as she ran to the bathroom, unwillingly unleashed all her make shift dinner into the toilet bowl. She tried to get rid of the uncomfortable dread while willing herself to release it all out. 

When she finished, the young girl sat on the cool tiles of her bathroom, leaning against the sink with an empty stomach while staring at nothing in particular. Blank eyes, so emotionless she would freak out looking at her own self in the mirror. She would then know that the old Jamie was back. Heartbroken, rejected, betrayed, hurt, they would be all gushing back to her and she would crumble to the ground because to her non surprise, her body wouldn't be able to take it, she wouldn't be able to take it. 

Despite her unmoving body, her mind was racing at the speed, so fast that her head started to throb painfully. A whimper passed through her chapped lips as she shifted her sore body into a more comfortable position though she's restless. The small girl would randomly grimace then laugh unceremoniously then bawl like a helpless baby then laugh again because life was funny and she's ed up. Yet again. Except this time turning back seemed too far away while moving on just felt impossible. 

But then again, it was no new matter to our depressed and gloomy resident. She used to feel the same, the desperation, pain, fear, everything she felt right now was no brainer to the girl. Or she just never noticed it's what she lived with all along. She must never did, being forever oblivious, or she would have known Tao was playing with her heart all along. Because how sick could it get, when she couldn't stop herself from loving him. So sick really, reality was.  

 


Author's note 

A quick chapter I'm suddenly inspired to write when I found out I could update via my phone. Slow I know but I'm glad I don't have to open my laptop to do this. Somehow I always get sleepy along the way. Totally unhealthy for the fic. Next chap would probably be in Sehun perspective. Imma hold off Jamie and Tao interaction for a while. Hopefully building up some suspense *wriggling eyebrows*. Thanks again guys for reading and supporting, albeit silently. Hehe. Toodles~ for now.