Chapter 6

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

Chapter 6

*actions*

*thoughts*

Luhan POV:

          “Guys, we’ve arrived at my house!” Sena said.

          The word “house” didn’t even describe what it was. It was not a house. It was a mansion. I repeat a mansion. Though I haven’t been to Sena’s house in a long time, I clearly did not remember her house being this big. The boys stared at the house in shock.

 

          “Uh, Sena? This is your house right?” Lay asked.

          “Yep it is, why do you ask?”

          “I clearly have no memory of your house being this big” I said.

          “Well, Luhan, we’ve never changed the size of our house. You just haven’t been here in a long time, perhaps 8 years?” Sena said, “Let’s go inside first. It’s getting cold.”

          The boys and I walked down the cobblestone path to the house

          “House unlock.” Sena said as she pressed her hand against a panel. The panel recognized her hand and the unlocking process started. We heard a series of clinks and clangs before the doors finally opened.

          “Welcome to my house” she said.

 

 

“Let me get your rooms ready” she said. She walked to one of the walls and pressed on a painting. A huge screen popped up. “Jarvis, I need 5 guest rooms prepared, along with 6 wristbands with all the functions on. Then load up the karaoke with the newest popular songs from Asia and America.” Sena said.

“Yes miss. Where do you want the rooms to be located?” the program asked.

“Put them in my hallway. Make sure to bring Seira and Luhan’s room there too.”

“Yes miss. I’ll get started right away. Here are the bands”

“Hey guys, put these on” she yelled. I was thrown a band and put it on my wrist.

 

Sena POV:

 

          “Just so you know, the technology in my house is pretty advanced, but it’s really fun to use.” I said, “First set the wristband to your preferred language, then insert your name by talking to it. This is a navigation device. If you ever get lost, talk to it and it will take you to wherever you want to go.”

          “OMG Sena jie, this house is so freakin cool!” Tao yelled.

          “I KNOW RIGHT!” Chen said.

          “Sena, everything is done.” Jarvis said.

          “Ok thanks!” I said, “Come on guys, I’ll take you to your rooms now”

          I walked up the staircase and into my hallway. “Ok. There are 5 rooms, pick one and enter your name on the door, After that you can modify your room to whatever you want it to look like. Luhan, your room is already modified from when you were last here.”

          “Hey Luhan, why do you have your room already done?” Xiumin asked.

          “It must be from the last sleepover that I had here, 8 years ago.”

          “We finally get to do whatever we want with our rooms!” Chen yelled.

          “No more roommates!!!”

          “No more manager!”

          “Yes! I can finally show my artistic extent!” Kris put in.

          “Hey, I’m gonna go downstairs and set up the karaoke and dance machines. Come down when you’re done. Luhan, are you coming with me?” I asked.

          “Sure, I’ll help.”

          I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, *good thing I went food shopping this morning*. I took out half of the snacks and went to the living room, with Luhan trailing behind me. As soon as set down the snacks and turned around, Luhan hugged me again. This time as well, I was shocked.

          “Sena, I’m glad I got to see you again.” He said as he buried his face into my neck.

          “Me too, Lulu.” I hugged him back. Then he quickly broke away.

          “Don’t call me that……” he whined.

          I laughed, “Whatever. Karaoke on and dance mode on.” I said to my TV. It immediately and my floor lit up for dance mode. I took out 8 headsets and mics. I turned around and again saw the boys speechless. I laughed as I gave each of them a headset and a mic.

          “Choose any song in any language that you like. I can guarantee that I have it. Write it on the iPad. Now let’s get this party started!!!” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 6 and i hope you like it! Sorry for not posting new chapters sooner, i was really busy for new years and christmas! Please comment and hopefully subscribe! All of your comments keep me motivated, so i hope you guys really will comment!

Happy late new years!!!

~killua1014