Chapter 11

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

         

          I ran all the way to the end of the hallway and stopped in front of the door marked ‘Galaxy’.  I was about to open the door but I stopped when I heard voices inside. I put my ear next to the door and listened in on what my members were talking about.

          “Unnie, when do you think Sena unnie is coming back?” ??? asked

          “I don’t know. She should be back soon, she said that she will be back as fast as possible.”

          “What if she doesn’t get here on time? Our comeback is in three weeks and she still hasn’t practiced with us at all.  I’ve halted my career for a whole year!!!  My parents are worried that we might not have a comeback and might have to disband. How can I face them when we don’t have a comeback?! I worked so hard to get here! It can’t be wasted because the leader isn’t here!” ??? wailed.

          My heart dropped when I heard this. I was guilty and angry. Guilty being that I had been born into a mafia family and had to leave my members alone for a year. Angry at Lee Sooman, who promised me that they would be fine. I turned around to Exo, who had just arrived behind me, my eyes teary. My tears continuously flowed out of my eyes. I could tell from their actions that they wanted to comfort me, but they didn’t know how, until Luhan came and enveloped me in a hug, just like when we were kids.

          *slap*. A sound came from inside the closed room behind me. I quickly broke away from Luhan and stared at the door handle. I met Luhan’s eyes and he nodded at me. This sound was too familiar to the both of us.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          After the sound was heard, my heart clenched in pain. It was the all too familiar sound of someone getting slapped in the face. The memory of Sena getting slapped by one of my rabid fangirls in eighth grade flashed through my mind. She quickly broke away and met my eyes. I nodded. As she reached for the door handle, we heard someone scream from the inside.

          “Yah! Lee Hyeri! Are you an idiot?! Why the hell are those words coming out of your ing mouth?! Sena’s going to come back for sure, even if she is in the deepest pit of Hell right now, she will come back. Even if it kills her she will come back! Sena NEVER breaks her promises.!” ??? yelled.

          The Hyeri girl started crying, Sena continued crying. She kept murmuring, “I’m sorry guys. I’m really sorry guys……………” As someone that has loved and known her for a long time, I hated seeing her sad and crying. As a child she rarely cried, I was the crybaby. Then Xiumin hyung came over and patted her back.

          “Sena, go inside, then this problem will be solved. All they need is your appearance. Everything will be better, I promise.” he said.

          I guess Xiumin has also been through this kind of experience before? She wiped her tears away, opened the door, and walked inside.

 

Sena POV:

 

          I walked into the room and both girls turned around. Their faces changed into crying faces as they tackled me into a hug.

          “SENA!”

          “Sena unnie!!!”

          I felt more tears run down my face and I hugged them back tightly.   

          “I’m back guys……………… Sorry I was gone for a long time….”

          None of us moved for a long time. I saw Exo standing awkwardly in the back , until Chanyeol interrupted us.

          “OMFG! Reunions are supposed to be HAPPY, not SAD! I can’t take this anymore! For God’s sake, I’m the Happy virus, not the Sad virus!!!!”

          I laughed as I broke away from the hug.

          “You’re right…… No more sad stuff today. What do you suggest we do for team bonding stuff?” I asked.

          “Let’s go EAT!!” Chen and Xiumin yelled, “after that, let’s go to Lotte World!”

          “Good idea! Galaxy sunbaenims are coming too right?” Suho said.

          “Sure, one thing, DON’T call me sunbae, it makes me feel old. Call me noona. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Park Jina, nice to meet you all!” she said brightly.

 

Luhan POV:

 

           The 12 of us sweatdropped. We stared blankly at the girl who just introduce herself. *Is this the girl that just scolded Lee Hyeri?!*.

          “My name is Lee Hyeri! I’m the maknae and happy energy pill of Galaxy!” she said.

          This girl was like Jina; she was crying and then completely changed faces.

          “We are one! Hello! We are Exo! Nice to meet you sunbae, errr noonas.”

          “Now that we’re done with intros, should we get going?” Sena asked.

          “LET’S GO!!”

 

 

 

New Characters!~

Park Jina: age 19, rapper of Galaxy. She’s kinda bipolar. Fluent in English and Japanese. She knows martial arts, taught by Sena, and she’s also a gymnyst. She’s kind to all her friends and harms the people who harm her friends. Has a crush on Kris.

Lee Hyeri: age 15, lead dancer of Galaxy and also the youngest. She’s a bit of a blabbermouth and worries about a lot of things. Aegyo literally flows out of her. She’s super flexible (like F(x) Victoria) and is also one of Sena’s martial arts students. Nice and outgoing. Has a crush on Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Herro people!!!! This is Chapter 11. This is more of  a filler chapter. I'm writing the next part now and hopefully will update tomorrow. If not, cuz im super busy the fastest will be next week. Thank you for all 23 of my subbies and the 500+ views! It means a lot to me:D. Please comment, subscribe, or upvote if you like!

~killua1014