Chapter 17

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Luhan POV:

         

“Guys, get in your places on set! We’re going to start recording in 5 minutes!” PD yelled.

          I looked around the room. I see the derp squad in the corner, the two maknaes drinking bubble tea, the two leaders with the manager, and everyone else was scattered around the room. No sign of the guest. I walked down the hallway in search of the guest’s room. There was a door labeled ‘guest’ at the end of the hallway. I was about to open the door but was interrupted by Chen.

          “Luhan hyung! We’re starting recording now!” Chen yelled down the hallway.

          “Ok! I’m coming!” I walked back towards the set. *In the end, I still didn’t find out who the guest is…*.

         

Sena POV:

         

          I put on the outfit that I was using for the show and come out of the changing room.

Ringnor - Ruffled Floral A-Line Dress

 

As I was getting my make-up and hair done, I heard a couple of voices coming from outside the door of my dressing room. I couldn’t make out all the words that they said, but I’m pretty sure that I heard the name Luhan. *Wait…Luhan, as the guy that’s in Exo, who is my childhood best friend? Don’t tell me that Exo’s Showtime is……………*. My thoughts were interrupted when a staff member put a mask over my face, covering it entirely.

          “Um…… What is the mask for?” I asked.

          “The people on the show have to try and guess who the guest is, so they can’t see your face, until they guess correctly.”

          “Oh…Am I going on set now?”

          “Yes.”

          She guided me onto the set and turned my body to face the boys. I heard voices say, “Oh! Our guest is a girl!”

          “I wonder who it is…”

          “What does she look like?”

          “Please guess who the guest is. I will give you three hints.” PD said, “First hint: She is a member of a very popular girl group. Second hint: She is 19 years old. Third hint: She is from your company.”

          *If I’m part of their company, then it’s most definitely Exo………omg……what am I going to do?!*.

          “F(x) Luna!”

          “daeng.”

          “SNSD Taeyeon?”

          “daeng.”

          “Yoona?”

          “Victoria?”

          “Sunny”

          “daeng, daeng, daeng! All wrong!. Final hint: She’s from somewhere in the galaxy.”

          “Is it possibly…” *this is Luhan’s voice! I knew I wasn’t hallucinating!*. “Galaxy’s Sena?”

          “Ding! Luhan’ is correct! Sena, please take off your mask!”

          My heart started beating fast as I took off my mask.

          “SENA/SENA NOONA!!!!!”

          I had barely taken off my mask and I was again hit by 10 trucks (you don’t want to experience this a second time, trust me). All of Exo, minus Luhan and Kris, came barreling towards me and nearly knocked me over…again…

          “Ack!......guys,,,, let go……can’t breathe!” I started choking.

          “Guys! Let her go!” Luhan pulled me out of the huddle and into his arms. My cheeks turned pink from the sudden contact.

          He didn’t let go of me until everyone went back to their seats. He then led me to the seat right next to him.

 

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>the time that Luhan wants to go back to

Luhan POV:

 

          “My character is originally a man, but through showtime, my image has become quite….um….very deteriorated, so I would like to broadcast the scene of a man to get back my manly image.” I said.

          “Do the parody from Heirs!!” Sehun said.

          “Use the famous line! ‘Do I love you?’” Baekhyun added.

          “So let’s have Lu Tan and……” Sehun looked around at the members and stopped at Suho, “Myeon Eun Sang.”

          Suho looked up, super shocked, but stood up regardless.

          “And the rest of us will be trees.” Sehun laughed and got into position.

          I looked at Sena. She had her arms up in our tree formation from Wolf, but kept grinning.

          “3, 2, 1, Action!” Baekhyun yelled.

          “Yah, Cha Eung Sang…pfft…. Hahahahaha.” I started laughing at Suho’s facial expression.

          “Yah! Lu Tan, What is your problem today? Act properly!” Byun director said with a huge grin on his face.

          “The female actress is too ugly ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ”

          “Okay, switch female leads! Tree #10 Sena! Go!” Chanyeol said.

           Sena and I stopped laughing immediately and stared at each other. Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows at me, telling me to patch things up with her. *This is seriously messing with my mind. This kid, he is so gonna get it later…. ㅋㅋ *.

          My heart beat faster and faster as I delivered the famous line, “Do I like you by any chance?”, and pulled her into a hug.

 

Sena POV:

 

          My heart pounded rapidly against my chest while I was in his arms. *I don’t know, but I love you…*. We broke the hug and all the boys started fangirling and gossiping like what happened in the drama. The rest of the show was really entertaining, but my mind kept straying back to what Luhan said. *Was that truth, or just acting?*.

           

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Recording has finished

Luhan POV:

         

          As soon as recording finished, Sena disappeared. I heard later from the manager that she went to her next schedule. *Sena, when will I be able to tell you my feelings?*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hi guys! this is chapter 17! My school started up again and now spring break is over:(. but many fun things happened to me while i was on break! I turned 15 and now i only have a to wait until i september so i can get my drivers permin. I also had a lot of fun in LA, California, where i spent my birthday with my family. I will be updating ASAP i finish my drafts and type them:). Thank you for the 1000+ view and 40+ subbies! it has made me very happy! I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter!. Please comment, subscribe, or upvote if you would like!

~killua1014

PS: My friend made this awesome arrangement of Let it Go from Frozen, It would be awesome if you checked it out and subscribed to his channnel cuz he is just starting out! thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Y7ho6uy04

and this is the link to exo's showtime ep 12. The part about luhan is around 38:44 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30HdrcRls0