Chapter 1

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

This dialouge in this chapter is chinese:)

 

Serena POV:

 

          “Ahhhhh…… I’m finally back in China!!!” I said as I walked out of security. I looked around the airport. Everything had changed so much after my yearlong training trip in Italy, or as I like to call it, my wonderful yearlong isolation trip in Hell. I headed to the baggage claim and then hurried to my chauffeur. (for everyone out there, I am rich whether I like it or not)

          “Welcome back miss! Did you have a good trip?” my chauffer Michael asked.

          “Yeaaa…… it was ok.” I said. “Let’s hurry and go before my fans recognize me…”

          “Yes we shall.”

          I quickly got into the car and Michael drove away to my family mansion.

          Just a thought, being a mafia boss in training isn’t easy. Like I said, it’s Hell on Earth. And the y thing is? When you’re 15, you are forced to spend a year in Italy at the harshest mafia school on the face of the Earth. Plus you are forbidden to have contact with anyone outside of Italy. My family and friends don’t live in Italy. So I haven’t seen or talked to any of my friends of family. This includes Christmas, my birthday and other miscellaneous holidays.

          The car stopped in front of my mansion. I got out and dragged all of my stuff inside and yelled “I’m home!!!!”

          The sound echoed through all of the hallways and rooms.

          *Awkward Silence*

          “Huh, typical. I didn’t think that anyone would be home.” I said aloud.

          I sighed and continued to drag my luggage back to my room. I opened my door and looked inside. Nothing had changed. On my desk I saw a letter, which I opened and read.

         

 

 

Dear my lovely daughter Serena,

                  

                   I am sorry that we could not be there for you arrival, but we miss you a lot. We were called to do an emergency assassination mission by the Varia so we will be back next week. Seira is now at an overnight filming for her variety show that will end at 2:00 pm. Please pick her up tomorrow. Luke is in America now fulfilling his dream as a professional soccer player on the national team so he won’t be back anytime soon. We miss you so much and hope to see you soon!<3

                                                         

                                                                             Love,

                                                                   Mommy and Daddy

          I smiled at the letter and walked around my room. I glanced around my room until my eyes stopped on the picture wall. On it were my pictures with Luhan my childhood best friend that I had a crush on. Sadly I lost contact with him five years ago. I was never able to tell him my feelings. I smiled sadly at the picture and said, “Luhan, I’m back now. Where are you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well my first chapter is up! Luhan will start appearing in the next chapter. How was it? plz subscribe and comment!

~killua1014