Chapter 5 Part 1

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

Serena POV:

             We walked out og the recording studio and to my car. "Um... Serena? How are we all going to fit in this car?" Kris asked.

             I looked over, my car was still in convertible form. " No problem. Just give me a sec." I pulled up the car transformation options on my car's window. I selected the baby blue minivan. The gears on my car shifted  and transformed into a baby blue minivan., big enough to fit 8 people. I got in the car and looked back. No one was in the car except for Seira. I frowned and got out.

              "What are you guys waiting for?" I said. The whole group just stared at me. Their jaws dropped. Then Lay came back to his senses.

              "What is this thing?" he asked.

              "Ummm.. its my car?"

              "No! How is able to change?" Tao asked.

              "Because I programmed to?"

              "Thats awesome!!!" Xiumin yelled.

              "Ok guys, stop marveling over the car and lets marvel over food. I'm hungry!!!!" Chen whined.

              " They loaded their things into the car and got in. I sat in the driver's seat. "Everyone ready to go?"

             "YES FOR THE FOOD!"

              I started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot. What i did not notice was Luhan, who was sitting next to me in the passenger's seat. There was a huge awkward silence until Seira decied to break the ice.

              "Jiejie, can I listen to you sing again? I haven't heard you in sooooo long." Seira asked.

              "Um, sure. If it won't be a bother to Exo-M."

              "Its alright. Just as long as it doesnt sound like someone's dying, we're ok." Kris said bluntly.

             "Ok then." I selected a song from my own album, Secret of the Galaxy (Exo-M does not know that you are part of the Kpop industry), took out a CD and put in the audio player. The song that I selected was Tong Hua, or fairytale in Chinese.  A smooth piano tune played out and I started singing,

 

I forget how long its been since I last heard you

Tell me your favorite story

I've thoguht about it for a long time, I start to get confused

Have i done something wrong again?

 

You told me that all fairytales were lies

I can't possibly be your princess

Maybe you won't understand that after you told me that you loved me,

All the stars lit up in the sky

 

I am willing to be the angel that you loved the most in fairytales

My open arms turning into wings to protect you

You have to believe, believe that we will be like those in a fairytale

Where it is a happy ending

 

Writing our end together

 

As soon as I finished, applause burst out through the car.

 

Luhan POV:

           After she sang the last note, everyone was clapping. I've known Sena for such a long time, but I have never heard her sing. Her voice was like an angel.

          "Jiejie, that was soooo pretty!" Seira exclaimed.

          " OMG! Your voice is so beautiful!" Chen gushed.

          "Sena! That was great!" I said

          "Your singing is awesome! Its been acknowledged by both our our lead vocals!" Tao said.

           She blushed."Thanks guys! Wait, I think we're here." she said.

           Sena parked her car and we all got out. We followed her into the resturant. This place was like WOW. Even though i have lived in Beijing for my whole life, I have never seen a place like this. The resturant was like Ancient China and modern China combined.

Sena POV:

            Exo-M's faces were priceless. I snapped a few pictures in case blackmail was ever needed. kekekekekekeke

Luhan POV:

           "Hello and welcome to Beijing Palace. How many people are in your party?" a waitress asked.

           "They're with me." ??? said.

           "Lina!" Sena said, "How are you friend?" *hug*

           "I've been great! And I'm soooo glad your back! Lets head over to your resevation shall we?"

            We walked up a staiarcase and to our resevation room. We sat down and ordered our drinks.

           "I'll be back with your drinks soon!" Lina said as she walked out.

           "Ok guys! Order whatever you want! Food's on me today!" Sena yelled.

           "FREE FOOD!!!!"

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! Im back from my busy week of finals and now its finally WINTER BREAK!!! This is part one of the double post. i am currently typing the second part! Thank you for waiting patiently. and to my new subbies, Thank you for supporting me!!!!! please comment and hopefully subscribe! Hope you liked it!

~killua1014