Chaper 15 Part 1

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

         

          This is wonderful. Just wonderful! I get attacked by sasaengs TWICE one day after I get back to Korea. I sighed and stared out the window. *poke*. I turned around, glared at Luhan, and turned back. *poke poke*. I glared at him again, he grinned, “What are you doing?”

          “Poking you because it’s fun.”

          “Fun for you. Not me. Now stop.”

          I huffed and turned back to the window. I was so absorbed in my thoughts I didn’t notice that Luhan had pulled me into lap and had his arms wrapped around my waist.

          “Y-yah! What are you doing?!” I stuttered, my face quickly turning red.

          “Apologizing by hugging…” he hugged me tighter, “Don’t be mad at me anymore?” he pouted.

          “Ok…I forgive you, can you let go now?”

          “No.”

          The taxi driver looked at us in the rearview mirror and chuckled, “The two of you look remind me of when my wife and I were dating. Such a cute couple.”

          “Ajushii, the two of us aren’t dating, we—“ Luhan put a hand over my mouth.

          “Yes we are!” I turned around and looked at Luhan incredulously.

          “So the two of you are dating?”

          “Yes, she’s just in denial so don’t mind her.” I was seriously at a loss for words now.

          “Oh! Here’s our dorm!” Luhan said, paid for the taxi fare and dragged me out of the taxi.

          “Luhannnnnnnnn……We’re in trouble again……” I said nonchalantly, pointing at the crowd of girls hurrying towards us.

          “Ughhhh for the third time today……”

          “What’s your floor and room number?”

          “Floor 16, Room 21, why?”

           “I’ll meet you there.”

 

Luhan POV:

 

          *What?! How the heck can she meet me there? Can she even get in the building?*.

          “Wait Sena!”

          Too late. My jaw dropped. She ran towards the crowd and did a triple backflip over the crowd and landed perfectly in front of the entrance. Sena turned around and waved to me when she got inside the building. She smirked and mouthed “Good Luck!” I turned my eyes back to the crowd of fangirls.

          “Oh .”

 

Sena POV:

 

          I looked at Luhan from the glass elevator. * to . This is one of the only perks that you get when you’re in the mafia*. I stepped out of the elevator and walked to room 21. I pressed the doorbell.

          “Who is it?” a feminine voice said.

          “It’s me, open the door.”

          “Unnie!” The door burst open and Hyeri dragged me inside.

          “What took you guys so long?” Lay asked.

          “Haunted house+sasaengs.”

          “Where’s Luhan?” Sehun asked.

          “Still outside, being mobbed by sasaengs.”

          “You left him outside?!!!”

          “Relax. He should be here soon. He was almost to the door when I left him.” Keyword: almost.

          “Ahh……So in the meantime, let’s watch the Grudge!” Chanyeol said.

          “Sure, why not?” Jina shrugged.

          Chanyeol turned of all the lights and started playing the movie. I was sitting in the middle of the couch while Hyeri and Baekhyun, as well as, Jina and Kris were sitting together, next to me on both sides. The rest of the Exo members sat on the ground. About halfway through the movie, the super creepy and scary part came on. I was shaking uncontrollably, while Hyeri buried her head in Baekhyun’s chest, not wanting to watch anymore, and Jina fell asleep on Kris’s shoulder. Then the movie got creepier and scarier. I curled up into a ball, but kept watching it. Then, someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around.

          “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

here a pic of Luhan for you all!:D

th?id=HN.608041032725889146&w=203&h=188&

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiii guys, sorry for not updating sooner. I was super busy with school and stuff. This is Part 1 of ch 15. I will upload the second part tomorrow:D Im glad to to be back on the site. Do any of you guys know why the amount of storys suddenly went down a lot? Anyways, i hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, subscribe or upvote if you would like!

~killua 1014

P.S. If any of you are intrested in watching the grudge, it is a super scary movie. I watched it once and couldnt sleep. Watch at your own risk:D