Chapter 13

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Luhan POV:

 

          I REFUSE to pay for the meal of 15 people again. My wallet is suffering, but whatever, as long as Sena’s happy. The 15 of us filed out of the restaurant and headed to Lotte World.

 

Time skip>>>>>>>>>Lotte World

 

Sena POV:

 

          “OMG! I haven’t been here in such a long time! They have sooooo many new rides!” I yelled, “Which one should we go on first?”

          “Let’s go to Death Mountain!! That one’s super fun!” Chanyeol said as he pointed to a huge dark and scary roller coaster. Tao and Luhan shook their heads quickly.

          “Well, let’s have a vote then! Majority rules.” Suho said. 13 out of the 15 raised our hands.

          “Ok, Death Mountain it is!” I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me in. It was Luhan.

          “Sena………… do we HAVE to go on the roller coaster?” he pouted cutely.

          “Yes, majority rules, even if you’re afraid of heights.” he hugged me tighter, refusing to let go.

          Luhan did this lot to me when we were young. He only did this when he really wanted or didn’t want something. So in the end, I basically ended up dragging Luhan on my back, all the way to Death Mountain. Everyone in the park, including the members, were looking at us weirdly. *Well duh, who wouldn’t stare a full grown man being dragged by a woman through an amusement park?*. I sighed and kept walking.

          After what seemed like an eternity of dragging Luhan, we FINALLY made it to Death Mountain. We got to go on the ride without waiting in line. *Ahhh……the privileges of being an idol………*. As all of you can probably guess, Luhan is sitting next to me, still refusing to let go of my arm.

          “Luhan, please let go of my arm…………its losing blood.” I said.

          “Why??” he whined.

          “My arm is losing blood. If you want, you can hold my hand.”

          He slowly let go of my arm and held my hand. I heard snickering coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Chen, Baekhyun, and Hyeri reenacting me and Luhan’s little scene. Baekhyun was Luhan and Hyeri was me. Hyeri knew that I liked Luhan, but I knew she liked Baekhyun. They were being all lovey-dovey, which made me very embarrassed. *facepalm*. Then I thought of a great idea. Revenge. I turned around with a sort of creepy grin.

          “Hey Hyeri! You and Baekhyun look soooooo cute together. Almost like a C.O.U.P.L.E. I wonder why………”

          “Unnie!!!!!” Hyeri yelled. Both of them blushed.

          *Hehehehe, looks like Baekhyun is starting to fall for Hyeri. Kekekekekekekeke. Should I play matchmaker?*. But the embarrassment for the two did not stop there. A little boy behind them said to his mom, “Mommy, are they going to kiss?”

          “Why would they kiss child?”

          “Because you said that people who hold hands are in love and they will kiss! It happens on TV all the time.”

          The mother chuckled, “Then they must be in love then.”

          *Pfft…couple?*. Luhan and I turned around smirking. All the other Exo members were laughing.  Baekhyun and Hyeri were both beet red and immediately let go of each other. They were both about to retort, but were interrupted, “Passengers, please hold on tight to something. The ride of Death Mountain is beginning. We hope you enjoy the ride and come back alive. Mwahahahaha.” a metallic voice said.

          “Oh great………here we go………” Luhan said unenthusiastically and clung onto me tighter.

 

Ride starts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ride ends

 

          During the whole ride, Luhan would not stop screaming and for some reason, the sound of screaming didn’t stop even after the ride stopped. At first, I thought there was something wrong with Luhan until I noticed them. Ugh. The fangirls are here. I can already imagine the headlines for tomorrow’s news, “Popular boy group Exo possibly having girlfriends!!”. Luhan, who miraculously turned back into a manly man shouted, “Baekhyun, Kris! Take Jina and Hyeri and run somewhere. Other Exo members fend for yourselves. Keep a watch on your phones. We’ll meet up in the dorm later.”

          Luhan took my hand and pulled me out of the train car. We ran all the way to a dark looking house, where Luhan opened the door and quickly shut us inside. The two of us stood there, catching our breath, until we heard a scream, coming from deep within the dark house. I looked at Luhan in terror. We just officially chose the best place to hide in. The second scariest place in the world. The Lotte World haunted house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!!!! this is chapter 13. this is a small cliffhanger for the next chapter. I really want to thank all the people who have been reading this!! it really makes me happy to see the number of subbies and views i have! I will update as soon as i can! please comment, subscribe, or upvote it you would like!

~killua 1014