Chapter 5 Part 2

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

Recap: Sena, Luhan, and the others have gotten to the resturant. Sena has decided to pay for everyone's food.

*actions*

*thoughts*

Sena POV:

            "OMG!!! Everything looks sooo good!" Tao exclaimed.

           All of the food that we had ordered had just arrived. The food literally sparkled, and they were drooling over it, eventhe almighty cold man leader Kris. They just stared at the food.

          "Guys, you know that you can eat right?" I sait. That snapped them out of their trance.

         "Thank you for the food!!!!" They said and dug in.

........................................................................................................................................................

Luhan POV:

         "Ahhh, that was good! Thank you Sena!" Xiumin said.

         "Hyung!! Who said that you could call her Sena?" I asked.

         "Umm she did?"

         "Oh, haha....." I said and looked away, face red in embarassment.

         "OOOOOOOOO Looks like someone's getting jealoussss." Chen said.

         My head snapped up and I gave Chen my death glare. He backed off immediately.

         "Sena jiejie, when are Mommy and Daddy comming back?" Seira asked.

         "They're coming back next week, so until then, its just gonna be me and you. Is that ok?" Sena said.

         "Oh, ok....." she replied sadly.

         I looked at the little girl and whispered to my members, "Guys lets cheer her up. We're gonna stay at Sena's house. Kris, text manager ok?"

         "Ok"

         "Can Exo stay at our house?" Seira asked.

         "Seira! You can't ask that! You know that they are busy. By they way, where are you guys staying? I'll give you guys a ride back." Sena said.

         "We're staying at your house!" I said.

         "......What??!!" Sena said while staring at my face in shock.

         "We, obviously we gentlemen can't leave two ladies at home by theirselves." I continued.

         "Pffft.... What gentleman?" she laughed, "You guys just at like there was no tomorrow!"

         They looked away in embarassment.

Sena POV:

         "Jiejie, can they please stay at our house? Pwease??" Seira begged and gave me puppy eyes.

         "Ya Sena. Please......pwease let us stay at your house!!! We have no where else to go.. our manager kicked us out..." the whole Exo-M not including Kris did aegyo at me. I have somewhat of a tolerance for aegyo, but....

         "FINE........ I GIVE UP..... you guys can stay." I said. They cheered. I paid for the food and ushered them out of the resturant and into the car.

*In the car*

Luhan POV:

            "Sena jiejie, can you sing for us again?" Tao asked.

            "Tao? Who said you could call her jiejie?" I ask incredulously.

            "Umm.. she did?"

            "Protective much?" I turned to Chen.

            "Jealous much" Kris asked. I looked at him.

            "Um, guys? Do you still you want me to sing?" Sena asked.

            "Of course!" Xiumin said, "Shut up so I can hear!"

            Sena sang 6 songs in a row before we arrived at ther house. Keyword: HOUSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is part two of my double update! Hope you enjoyed it! I will be doing a christmas special of Sena and Luhan  so please look forward to it! Exo's stages for Miracles of December were amazing dont ya think? please comment and hopefully subscribe!:)

~killua1014