Chapter 12

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Luhan POV:

 

          Sena looked a lot happier when we got to the restaurant. *Guess she’s naturally happier in her natural habitat.*.  I smiled. Sena’s always loved being surrounded by food. If she is surrounded by food, there are two things she will do. She can and WILL eat all the food around her OR, she will make some extremely exotic looking food. Now whenever I see Sena, I’m glad that she hasn’t changed. The 15 of us followed the waitress to the private rooms in the restaurant. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

          “Sorry, I thought you were—OMG IT’S EXO” she shrieked. The members immediately surrounded the three girls hoping to shield them from the fans.

          “Kya!!! Kris oppa! Soooo HANDSOME!!”

          “Kai oppa so y!!”

          “OMG! It’s Chanyeol and Baekhyun!!! They look sooo cute!”

          “Luhan oppa!” a rabid fangirl screamed, “Marry me!! I’ll do anything you want!”

          I quickly yanked my arm away from her and caught up with Sena. The restaurant was crazy as soon as they recognized us. Cameras were flashing everywhere, as well as screams. Other Exo fans rushed in to the restaurant when they heard the noise. The craziness soon became chaos as soon as they noticed the Galaxy girls in the middle of the 12 of us.

          “Yah! You es! What do you think you’re doing with my Exo oppas?”

          “S! You seduced my oppas to hang out with them right? You’re not even that pretty.”

          That was harsh. She just called an idol ‘not even that pretty’. I saw Sena shaking with anger, her fists clenched tightly as she walked. This was sign #1 that shows when Sena is angry. The other girls were acting similar to Sena. I reached out, unraveled her fist and held her hand. She looked at me in surprise, but kept walking ahead. One fangirl saw this and pulled her away, making Sena hit her leg on a table. She hissed in pain.

          *slap*. My eyes widened. The girl slapped Sena. Everything around me stopped.

          “Yah! You ! How dare you touch my Luhan oppa?! Get your filthy hands off of him. He’s mine!” she growled aggressively. Sena’s eyes were murderous, just like an assassin’s.

 

Sena POV:

         

          This girl, this girl! She had the nerve to hit me?! I saw her raise her hand to slap me again. This time my killing aura started leaking out of me. Jina and Hyeri noticed it, but didn’t stop me. They were pissed too. I was about to raise my arm as well, but I didn’t need to. Luhan quickly caught the girl’s hand. What shocked me were his eyes, they were like mine, no longer sparkly, but murderous. The fangirl was obviously happy about it.

          “Omo! Oppa’s holding my hand! See look! I knew you would choose your fan over the —“ Luhan her.

          “Don’t you dare call her a or again.” he said murderously.

          “Oh, Oppa! Leave that girl behind and come with me! I’m ten times better than that .” she said clinging onto his arm, completely high off her craziness.

          Luhan shook her to the ground. “I SAID, DON’T CALL SENA THAT!! I will kill you the next time you call her that!” he yelled angrily. He grabbed my hand and the 15 of us stormed to our private room.

          Something slid down my cheek. It was blood. *The damn girl scratched my cheek and also slapped me? What the ing hell? My comeback is in freaking 3 weeks! What the hell are these girls thinking?! OMFG this is why I hate sasaengs.*.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          I sat next to Sena with Xiumin on the other side of her. Her cheek was bleeding……HER CHEEK IS BLEEDING?!!!! I opened my mouth, but Xiumin hyung beat me to it.

            “OMG SENA?! YOUR CHEEK IS BLEEDING!!” he yelled and started cleaning up the cut.

          “Leave it alone. I’ll fix it later” she said, obviously pissed. All three girls looked unhappy. All the guys were thinking of a way to cheer them up.

          “Yah, maknae Sehun, do your gwiyomi.” Baekhyun whispered.

          “Wtf hyung they’re not going to like that!”

          “No buts Oh Sehun. Listen to your hyung.”

          “UGH…. Fine.” Sehun said, “Noona! I have something to show you! 1+1=gwiyomi, 2+2= gwiyomi………” (link to the real one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72iqsMj0I10)

          “.   .   .”

          “Hyung this is all your fault!!!How am I supposed to make them happy with aegyo?! Aishhh… this is absurd.” He started walking out of the room.

          “Wait Sehun! Hyung is sorry! I’ll buy you bubble tea when we get to Lotte World.” Baekhyun said.

          “Bubble tea?” Sehun turned around with a smile, “OK!” and skipped back to his seat.

          I turned to Sena. She had a grin on her face, same with the other girls. Now I have to set my plan in motion, though it might kill me.

          “Hey Sena!” I called.

          “Yea?”

          “Pick anything you want on the menu, I’ll pay for it.” I tossed her the menu.

          “OMG really?!!!” she brightened up immediately and hugged me, “Luhan you’re the best!!! I love you!!!!”

          I felt my cheeks turn pink.

          “No fair!! Luhan hyung!!!! Buy me food too!” Tao used aegyo attack, and I couldn’t dodge it.

          “Me to hyung!!” the rest yelled.

          *What have I gotten myself into?!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! this is Chapter 12! im really busy this week with regional orchestra and idk if ill be able to update this weekend ;( I will try my best though! Thanks for the 600+ views! It keeps me motivated! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for these three for upvoting! i love you guys! *hugs* Himayah
SpartAce_shipper13
I-Love-EXO

Please comment, subscribe,or upvote if you would like! Thanks!

~killua1014