Chapter 15 Part 2

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

 

          I screamed, Hyeri screamed , and Jina woke up.

          “WTF was that?!!!” Kris shouted.

          “I DON’T KNOW! I turned around and I saw that……wait, Luhan, is that you?!” I yelled.

          “YES IT’S ME! SENA, I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND, I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!”        

          Luhan started walking towards me, I ran down the hall and into the first bedroom I saw. Of course. It HAD to be Luhan’s room. *God, why??*.

          “Sena……………” he said murderously, “I swear to— Ack!”

          He slipped on a piece of clothing and fell forwards and landed on me, pinning me on the bed. It took me a few seconds to register what was going on.

          Mind Buffering……

          10%

          20%

          30%

          40%

          50%

          60%

          70%

          80%

          90%

          100%......*wait wut…*. Luhan’s face was like an inch away from mine.

          “Unnie? Are you—oh! Sorry for interrupting!” Hyeri saind and scrambled out.

          “Hyung? OMG! MY EYES!!!” Baekhyun ran out, “No one go in there! They’re having a MOMENT!”

          Our faces were beet red and we got off the bed. The two of us walked awkwardly out of the room and went back to the living room. All of us just sat there until Chanyeol broke the ice.

          “Guyssss! Let’s play truth or dare!”

          “YESS! I have an urge to embarrass someone todayㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ” I yelled.

          “Ok, Sena you first!”

          “Baekhyun, truth or dare?”

          “Dare.”

          “I dare you do Troublemaker’s Now dance with Hyeri. If you don’t, you’ll kiss her on the lips.”

          “Unnie! I don’t get a say in this??!”

          “Nope. Payback for earlierㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ”

(Link to the dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHN8nysr1Y)

          As soon as they started, everyone couldn’t stop laughing. After all, they looked super ridiculous, dancing with super red faces, and both fuming with embarrassment. Hyeri and Baekhyun both glared at me, but of course, I didn’t care. Sehun high-fived me and said, “Good one! I got that all on video. This is gonna be the best blackmail material ever!”

          “Yah! Maknae! You’re gonna die today!” Baekhyun yelled.

          “Hyung! It’s your turn to pick someone!” Kai said.   

          “Sehun, truth or dare?”

          “Dare.”

          “I dare you to go outside in your boxers and run around for two minutes screaming, “I’m a pretty pink unicorn that lives in Neverland!” And there is no alternate option. We’ll watch from the veranda.”

          “WHAT?!! There is no way in HELL am I going to do that!”

          “If you don’t, we’ll lock you out of the dorm. Good luck on running from sasaengs!” Kai said cheerfully while helping Chen push Sehun out the door. Minutes later out on the veranda, we saw a white-blonde haired kid screaming, “I am a pretty pink unicorn that lives in Neveland!” while running in circles near the apartment complex. Everyone fell to the ground laughing. I leaned on Luhan for support. After the destined time, Sehun ran back in the room.

          “Guys! Stop laughing! I already got enough public humiliation!” he whined and sat on the couch, putting his clothes back on, “Now it’s my turn! Luhan hyung, truth or dare?”

 

Luhan POV:

          “Truth.”

          “Are you in love with Sena noona?”

          I looked at Sehun shock.*I can’t tell anyone about it……*.  I gulped nervously and said,

          “No. I’m not in love with Sena.”

          As soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I quickly looked over at Sena. She stared blankly back at me, eyes full of hurt and pain.

          *God, what have I done now?*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! im back with part 2! How do you like my cliffie? I'll update 16 asap, hopefully tomorrow, but idk yet:) I hope you like this chapter! And if any of you need a beta reader or reviewer, pm me! Please comment, subscribe, or upvote if you would like!

~killua1014