Chapter 18

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

 

          After two weeks of super intense practice, today is our comeback stage on Inkigayo! Our album is called Feelings (감정), and our title song is First Love (첫 사랑). *It’s funny; I wrote the song with Luhan in mind, while I was in Italy. Who would have thought that we would be reunited as superstars…*.  Now the three of us are in the dressing room, getting our makeup and hair done.

th?id=HN.608048432982524882&w=266&h=159&

(Costumes from left-right: Jina, Hyeri, Sena)

*They look similar to this……I couldn’t find real people…

          *knock knock.*

          “Come in!” Hyeri called.

          The door opened and Suho and Baekhyun came in. *I swear to god, both Baekhyun and Hyeri blushed then the Baekhyun walked in…*.

          “Annyeong Galaxy sunbaes! We are filming for the Inkigayo backstage camera. We will be interviewing you guys.” Suho said, “Since, we are on schedule, we will be starting now.”

          “So the last time that Galaxy released a song was a year ago, is that right?” Baekhyun asked.

          “Yes, I was studying abroad in Italy. I hope that my skills haven’t gotten rusty.” I said.

          “Ahh…… So your new album is called Feelings?” Suho asked.

          “Yes.” Jina answered.

          “I also heard that Sena wrote the lyrics for the title song, First Love. Sena-shii, did you have a person in your mind when you wrote this song?” Baekhyun asked.

          “Yes?” I said.

          “Who is it? Is it someone we know? Tell us?” Baekhyun pressed and started dancing to SNSD’s song Genie.

(link to Genie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhouXHI5Bec)

          “No, noooooo, there is no way in the deepest pits of the Earth( avb: hell. Can’t cuss on national television lol) would I ever tell you! I don’t want to be in a scandal!” I put my index finger to my lips, “It’s a secret!”

          *Plus, you’re wayyyyy to close the that person.*.

          “Ehhhhh………you’re no fun…” Baekhyun whined.

          “Well, good luck today and I hope you guys will win!” Suho said, and the two of them let the room.

          A few moments later, there was another knock on the door.

          “Come in!” Jina said.

          The door opened and I almost fell out of my chair in shock when I saw the people standing in the doorway. It was Luhan and Kris.

          “Hey guyss…What are you doing here?” I asked.

          “We’re here to cheer you guys on!” Luhan said, then he turned and faced me, “You look really pretty today Sena!”

          My cheeks started to turn pink. *No, stop it hormones! Don’t make me blush!*. Too late.

          “Unnie! Your cheeks are pink! Is it the makeup you’re wearing?” Hyeri said.

          I stared at Hyeri in shock. She grinned at me. *Lee Hyeri, you are so dead…………*.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          Then a staff member poked his head in the room.

          “Galaxy, you’re on in 5 minutes. Follow me backstage.”

          The girls, along with Kris and I went backstage. Just before they went onstage, I pulled Sena into a hug.

          “Good luck.”

          She hugged me back.

          “Thanks.” and she walked onstage.

 

Sena POV:

          *Omg……he hugged me…ugh. My feels are so messed up right now, but I’ll deal with them after the show.*. I walked onstage and began singing,

♪I’ve always watched you from afar,

But every time I see you,

You always make my heart beat fast!

How do you do this? Is it magic?

Even though I haven’t seen you in forever,

I’ll never forget you, you who stole my heart,

My first love♪

 

Timeskip>>>>>>>>>>>>>Show ending

 

          “Ok, all the votes are in and the winner for this week’s Inkigayo is……………………………Galaxy’s First Love!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun yelled, “Congratulations on your comeback!”

          “Any words?” Suho asked.

          “Um, thank you to my members for waiting for me, as well as all of the people in the company, sunbaes, dongsaengs, makeup artists, our manager, Lee Sooman, and others. Most of all, thank you Starlights! You guys are the best fans an idol could ask for! I love you all!” I said, with a few tears running down my face. Hyeri and Jina smiled, but also cried.

          “Once again, Congratulations to Galaxy for winning this week and we will see you all next week on Inkigayo. Bye!!!” Baekhyun said.

         

Luhan POV:

 

          I watched Sena wipe away her tears as she walked off the stage. I started to make my way toward her with only one though in mind. *Who is Sena’s first love?*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! sorry i havent updated in a long time! I was super busy with school work and i will continue to be until the end of May. Despite of my busy schedule, i will try to update asap! I AM SO EXCITED FOR EXO'S COMEBACK!!!!!THEY ALL LOOK SUPER HOT! (especially my bias, xiumin <3) Well, feel free to message me to chat or ask me any questions about my story! Please feel free to comment, subscribe, or upvote!

~killua1014

y right?xD