Chapter 8

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

Hi guys, i listened to this song while writing the second half of this chapter:) i think my story goes pretty well with i thttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHrxZR3OAig F(x) feat DO Goodbye Summer.

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

         

          I quickly ran through downstairs, my face was flushed in a deep red as the realization hit me. I still loved Luhan and I’m falling deeper and deer in love with him. *oh my god, what and I going to do?* I quickly pushed the thought away and started cooking breakfast.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          *sigh* I really don’t know what to do. I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend by my contract with Lee Sooman and the company says otherwise. What if she finds another guy? I can barely stand my members calling her by her nickname. Even if we were dating, it would . Not being able to show her off to my friends without my fans getting after me. I can’t drag EXO’s popularity down with me just because of one small mistake I made. We would have to date in secret because I can’t risk putting Sena in danger with the sasaengs. Ugh………….love really kills you when you’re an idol.

          I quickly get out of the shower, put on my clothes, and ran downstairs. I ran so fast I crashed into Kris and Chen, who stumbled sleepily out of their rooms. They were a little dazed but still yelled, “Ya! Watch where you’re going!”

          “Sorry!” and I ran the rest of the way to the kitchen.

 

Sena POV:

 

          I heard the kitchen door slam and I turned around. It was Luhan. Our eyes met, but I quickly looked away, my face heating up again. There was a huge silence until the other members came down.

          “Good morning Sena, Luhan!” Xiumin said as he walked through the door.

          “Good morning jiejie, gege…….” Seira yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely *.* Behind her was Lay, who picked her up and carried her to her seat.

          “Thank you Yixing gege…..” she put her head on the table. I was shocked. Seira never let any other guy touch her, besides family and Luhan, since the incident, but I was glad that she was slowly getting over it.

          “Thanks Lay. Seira, why are you so tired?” I asked.

          “I couldn’t sleep.”

          “Alright, take a nap later ok?”

          “Kay.”

          Then Kris and Chen walked into the kitchen and put their heads on the table too.

          “What’s with you two?” Lay asked.

          “I’m not fully awake yet” Kris mumbled.

          “I stayed up too late playing League of Legends.” Chen said.

          “Guys, you should have valued your sleep. We have schedule today from noon till midnight.” Luhan said.

          “Ugh….. schedule…”

          “I’m done cooking! Come get your food!” I said, “Where’s Tao?”

          “Probably still sleeping.” Xiumin said.

          “I’ll go get him.” I said. I quickly ran up the stairs and knocked on Tao’s door. No one answered.

          “Tao?” I walked in. I saw something on the ground. He had fallen out of bed and was still sleeping. I giggled, he was just like Luhan when he was little, who would end up sleeping on the ground for an unknown reason.

          “Tao…Tao!....TAO! YAH! HUANG ZITAO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE YOU WON’T GET BREAKFAST!!!” I shook him furiously.

          “Urgh…..ok…..I’m up….” He stumbled out of the room and down the stairs. I smiled. Tao acted a lot like Luhan when he was little.

 

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exo-M’s departure (still in Sena POV)

 

          “Bye gege! Hopefully I’ll see you again sometime!” Seira waved as she followed her manager.

          “Bye Seira! We’ll miss you!” Lay called.

          “Come on guys, your manager is waiting on me to take you back….Hurry up!” I called, “Seira, I’ll see you later ok?”

          “Ok!”

          “Let’s hurry!”

 

 

Luhan POV:

         

           The seven of us took our seats in the car. I looked at my members’ faces. They were sad. I could tell that they really bonded with Sena and Seira, even though they only met and knew each other for one day. My heart was heavy, and was getting heavier with every minute. Sena saw our faces in the rearview mirror.

           “Hey guys? Don’t feel sad ok?” she fished her phone out of her pocket, “Feel free to call or text me anytime about anything!” They each entered her number in her phone. When it was my turn, I saw that all the members had put nicknames, baozi minseok, Kungfu Panda Huang Zitao, and etc. I smiled and put mine in. Luhan. And gave her phone back.

           “We’re here. M recording studio.” she said. We reluctantly got out of the car and headed into the building. We stopped after seeing our manager in the hallway.

           “Thank you Ms. Sena for taking care of them. Come on boys, we have a show to record in an hour and a half.” Manager said.

           Tao was the first to give Sena a hug. Then Kris, Lay, Chen, and Xiumin. I was last. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly as I did the same, my face buried in her neck. We stayed in that position for some time until Lay tapped me on the shoulder.

           “Ge, we need to go now”

           “Oh……ok……” I slowly let go of her. It felt like someone was ripping my heart to pieces. Under the constraints of the company, I was powerless.

           “Bye Luhan!” Though she said this cheerfully, behind her smile, I knew she was going to break down and cry.               

           “Bye Sena……………” I said. *I love you, but why couldn’t I say it? This isn’t going to be the last time I see you right?*  I turned around and followed my members down the hall, my heart continuously being shredded with every step I took.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Chapter 8 and there will be a huge surprise waiting for both Sena and Luhan in the next chapter! Please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you'd like!

~killua1014