Christmas Special

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

This special story takes place one year after Sena and Luhan have started dating. Christmas Day is a very special day for the both of them because it is their aniversary.This story will go back to the present time in the next chapter. Hope you guys like it!

*sound*

text message

 

Sena POV:

           *beep beep beep......*

           "OMG... I can't believe i forgot to turn off my alarm on Christmas Day...." I groaned. My bedside clock read 10:32 a.m. I sat up and looked around. There was a huge hollow space where Luhan was supposed to be sleeping next to me, but he was not there.

           "Luhan?" I called, "Where are you?"

           My voice echoed throughout the house. No one answered. I quickly got out of bed and started running around the house.

           "Luhan?..... Luhan?????"

           Then my phone beeped from the corner of my room. Luhan had sent me a text.

 Luhan: Good morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS babe! Sorry I couldn't be there when u woke up. Boss called EXO in for an emergency performance. I won't be back till late. Sorry^^:)

 Sena: It's ok. Hurry back though! I miss you:(

 Luhan: I will. I left a Lotte World ticket for you on your nightstand. Go enjoy yourself ok?

 Sena: Ok. I love you

 Luhan: Love you too

            I sighed. This day kinda . All of my family were busy, my Galaxy members all went home for Christmas, and now my boyfriend has to work on our aniversary. Just great. This was also kind of weird because Boss gave everyone a Christmas break, but what ever. I got to my feet, picked out my clothes, and headed to Lotte World.

Luhan POV:

            I felt really bad for leaving Sena alone, but this is all part of my wonderful best first aniversary plan. I had sent Chanyeol and Kai to follow her starting from her house.

 Chanyeol: Hyung, she just left her house and is now on her way to Lotte World

 Kai: We'll text you when she reaches Lotte World, then execute your plan.

 Luhan: ok

            I looked at the people in my dorm. DO and Xiumin were baking a cake. Chen and Tao were already at Lotte World to help Chanyeol and Kai. Kris, Suho, and Lay were decorating the clearing in which the suprise would occur. Lastly, Sehun and I headed out to buy the perfect gift.

*Time skip: Sena is now in Lotte World and is not aware of her 'stalkers'. Luhan and Sehun aare now in the jewlery store. and this is still Luhan POV*

           I walked around the jewlery store with Sehun. He had a pretty good eye when it came to jewlery. I looked at all the necklaces in the shop. It took me a while to finally find the perfect necklace, but I finally found it. It was a diamond heart inside of a sapphire star. I had the store engrave our names on the back of the heart: Luhan+Sena.

          Throughout the day, the amusement park team sent me updates on how Sena was doing. The setup and cooking teams have all completed their tasks and so have I. Now all I had to do was wait untill midnight.

*11:50 Christmas Day*

Sena POV:

          "I'm back!!" I yelled.

          "..............................................................." "Hmm.. seems like Luhan isn't home yet....Oh well."

          I walked into my bedroom and found a piece of paper on the bed. It read: Come to our secret place at midnight. I have a surprise. ~Luhan. The secret place that the note mentioned was a small clearing behind the river near my house. That was the place where Luhan asked me to go out with him, and he was the only person that knew about the place. I walked to the little clearing behind the river, spirits lifted. I guess that i was early since no one was there. I just stood there as the clock struck 12. I wanted to cry. This was the worst day of my life. I spent Christmas alone for the past 3 years and now comes the fourth year. Tears started to flow into my eyes.

          "Sena!!"

          I turned around, Luhan was standing behind me, smiling. Then his face immediately turned into worry.

          "Why are you crying?" he asked, alarmed.

          "Cuz..cuz...I was sad that it would mark the 4th year of a lonely Christmas, and its....its...."

          He enveloped me into a hug.

         "I'm soooo sorry about this, but I didn't think that it would make you cry. And I bet that you thought that I forgot about our aniversary, didn't you?" he asked, "I had this all prepared so wipe your tears and stop crying!" Luhan snapped his fingers and the whole clearing lit up. The clearign was set up with lights surrounding a table with chairs with a cake on top.

Luhan POV:

           Her face changed and she smiled.

           "And for my lovely girlfriend, I got this." I said and took yout the box with the necklace inside. She opened the box and squealed and hugged me. "Thank you Luhan!!! I love it!!!"

          "Instead of a hug....." I pointed to my lips. She turned pink and gave me a quick peck on the lips and tried to run away. But, plan fail. I hugged her tight and kissed her deeper, until i saw something white land on her head.

          "Sena! Look! It's snowing!!!!!" I said

          "Wow, its a white Christmas!"

           We both sat down the grass and looked up at the sky. She snuggled into my arms.

Sena POV:

          "Thank you Luhan, for the best aniversary and being my boyfriend!" I said.

          "No problem, anything for the girl I love." he said, " Am I being cheesy?"

          I laughed. "You will always be my cheesy loveable boyfriend Luhan, that will never change."

          "Good. Which means you will love me forever"

          "Yep."

          "Then say it."

          "Say what?"

          "I love you."

          "I love you too."

~THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Its finally christmas!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! and have a Happy New Year!!!!  Hope you enjoyed my christmas special. Please comment and hopefully subscribe!

~killua1014