Chapter 2

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Serena POV:

 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep…… Slam*

“10:00?..... Stupid jetlag.”

          I rolled out of bed and walked into the shower. After the shower, I wore this outfit.( shirt is tucked in)

  

 

          I walked into my kitchen and opened the fridge. “Dang…. There’s no food. Guess I’ll go out and eat.”

          I walked out to my car and drove to the nearest supermarket. I grabbed lunch and 10 bags worth of snacks, meat, vegetables, fruit, and other food. I drove home to make a couple of sweets for Seira when I have to pick her up. After baking all my sweets, (10 sweets in total), I headed to Seira’s recording studio.

 

Luhan POV:

 

MC: Behind each of these screens, there is a girl that matches the personality that each of you chose as your ideal type. Luhan, how about you go first?

          “Sure!”

          I walked behind the screen to pull out the girl. I was shocked. I didn’t expect the girl to be a child. I took her hand and guided her out onto the stage. The audience cooed at the little girl, maybe because she was cute, but I couldn’t tell because of the hat that she had on.

 

MC: Wow how cute! What’s your name?

???: Seira Chang.

MC; How old are you?

Seira: 9 years old.

MC: Do you think that the gege that picked you today is handsome?

Seira: Yes! He’s drop dead gorgeous! The audience laughed.

MC: Seira, all this time you were saying how handsome Luhan is, but how come you haven’t looked at his face yet?

          The little girl turned around and looked at me *Awww she’s soo cute! She reminds me of someone, but who?*

          “She’s too cute.” I said and turned away, cuz I was blinded by her cuteness (A/N: this was kinda weird to put into words, but it actually happened in the real variety show). The other members laughed and Seira giggled.

          Shortly after, filming ended. Exo-M and I walked back to our prep room to get our stuff. “Guys, were leaving in an hour and 30 minutes. Don’t wander off and get lost!” Manager called.

          “Yes sir!” we saluted, laughed, and then ran off.

          “Hey guys, I’m going to use the bathroom then walk around. I’ll be back soon.” I said.

 

Seira POV:

 

          Filming had just ended and it was fun! The day before, Mommy told me that Sena jiejie was coming to pick me up today. I am really excited to see jiejie because I haven’t seen her in a year!

 

Serena POV:

 

          I drove up to the gate to get into the back parking lot. A security guard stopped me.

          “Miss, you can’t enter here.”  He said. “Only idols, managers, and workers can enter through here.”

          *sigh* I took off my sunglasses and looked at him.

          “Can I enter now?”

          “Yes of course. Please go ahead Ms. Chang”

          I parked my car and went inside. After I walked inside, I looked around for a little girl with blond highlights.

          “Sena jiejie!”

          I whirled around and my little sister tackled me into a hug.

          “Hey girl! I haven’t seen you in a year! How’ve you been? I asked

          “Awesome! I really missed you!!!!” she said and hugged me tighter.

          “I heard that you worked with a group of older kids today. How was it?”       

          “It was really fun!”

          “I want to go meet them. I need to thank them for watching you.”

          “Ok!”

 

 

 

 

                      Hey guys! the second chapter is up! Thank  you zai9225, JeLLY_BeaNS, and nathalielovesryeowoo for subscribing! Please subscribe, read and review! I hope that you guys like the story so far! :)

~killua1014