Chapter 3

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Serena POV:

 

          We walked down the hallway to the prep rooms. I knocked on the door that said Exo-M, with my homemade sweets in my hand and Seira behind me. *Exo-M? Who are they?*.

          “Come in!” someone said.

          Seira opened the door for me. I walked inside and said, “Hi everyone, sorry for the abrupt appearance, but my name is Serena Chang and I came here to that you guys for watching my little sister during the show today!”. I bowed. Seira jumped out from behind me and bowed as well.

          “It’s fine! She did a great job onstage for someone so young!” a guy said.

          “Let’s introduce ourselves! 1, 2, 3.  We are one! Hello we are Exo-M!” they said.

          “Hey I’m the leader of Exo-M Kris.”

          “Hello! My name is Xiumin, oldest and the baozi of Exo-M!”

          “Baozi?” I asked. He made a face. “Ohh..”

          “Going on. I am Chen, one of Exo-M’s main vocals and troll kings!”

          “My turn! Hey! My name is Zhang Yixing, or Lay. I am the dancing king!”

          “Ok, now its me. Hello! I am the romantic kung-fu panda who likes to stroll beaches alone at night, Tao!

          I smiled. Exo-M was a fun group a people to be around with.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          I walked back to the prep room. None of my members noticed me. They were talking to this girl, who I didn’t know? *she kinda looks like the little girl that was on the show with me today. Seira is right next to her… Wait…..*  “Sena…” I said softly.

          She heard me, looked around but didn’t see me.

          “Seira, did you call me?” she asked the little girl next to her.

          “Nope” Seira answered.

          I saw the side of her face when she talked to Seira. It was her. My childhood best friend and crush. I ran up to her and surprised her with a huge back hug.     

 

Sena POV:

 

          Just then, a huge force knocked into me, and whoever it was, put their arms around my neck and shoulders and almost squeezed me to death. I was like “What the Hell????!!!!!!” my eyes wide and startled. My first thought was to flip him over my shoulder like a mafia boss, but decided to keep my ladylike image.

          “Who are you?” I asked.

          “You don’t remember me?” the voice panicked.

          “No? because I normally don’t get back hugs from people I don’t know. Second, I can’t see your face, and I don’t know any Asian guy with blonde hair.”

          But first I determined 3 things

  1. This person is most definitely a guy.
  2. This person seems to know me from somewhere.
  3. This person might be an enemy.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when he whirled me around, put his hands on my shoulders, and made me stare up into his face.

     “Now do you remember me?” he asked.

     “……………No way…………….LUHAN?!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 is next! Hope you like it! please comment and subscribe!

~killua1014

 

i found some funny pictures on the internet:)