Chapter 14

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Luhan POV:

 

          SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTT. Of all places we could have hidden in. I make a GREAT choice and we end up in the Haunted House.*Great choice Luhan, great choice. This is going to be exactly like when I went in during Exo’s Showtime.*.  I hate, HATE these things. Now Sena was the one clinging onto me. She was ok with scary things, but not ok with haunted houses.

          “Come on Sena, the sooner we get through this, the better.” I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

          “Ok……” she answered slowly, her face void of emotion.

          I held Sena close as she clutched my arm and we headed deeper into the haunted house.

 

Sena POV:

 

          *. Why did we have to come here and hide? There are many other places! I know that I’m not supposed to be scared of these things because I’m a mafia boss, but these things are freakin scary!*. I held onto Luhan tightly as we walked slowly…I mean very slowly through the haunted house. We spun in circles many times before actually finding our way out. After what seemed like an eternity, we finally made it out. We came out and I was clinging to Luhan for dear life, while Luhan’s face was as white as a sheet. People around us were pointing fingers and giggling. *Well I guess we do look kinda strange…*.

          “Luhan?” I said, slowly letting go of him.

          “Y-Yea?”

          “Never choose the haunted house to hide in again. I will kill you if you do.”

          “I promise. I agree with you 100%.”

          Then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and almost dropped it in shock. 50 missed calls, 276 new messages. *Did I miss some sort of emergency or something?*. I quickly called Hyeri, who was the first person on my missed call list.

          “Hey makn—“

          “UNNIE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! It’s been three hours since we split up at Death Mountain! Everyone else is already at Exo’s dorm!”

          I froze and looked at Luhan, his jaw dropped. We spun in circles in the Haunted House for 3 freaking hours.

          “Ok, we’ll hurry to the dorm, wait for us.” I hung up and walked with Luhan towards the exit of the amusement park.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          I continued to hold Sena’s hand as we walked towards the exit of the amusement park.*haha amusement. Yea right.*

          “Luhan?”

          “Yea?”

          “Why did you not say goodbye to me when you left for Korea to study?”

          I froze. Sena looked at me with sad eyes, I gripped her hand slightly.

 

*Flashback: 3 years ago. 16 years old, still Luhan POV*

 

          “Mom! I got into Seoul Academy for the Arts! I’ll be able to go right?” I said.

          “Of course! I couldn’t stop my baby from going anyways.” my mom laughed, “I’ll book the plane ticket right away.”

          She walked over to the computer. Her brows furrowed as she looked, “Luhan, when does your term start?”

          “September 1st, why?”

          “This is weird but, there is only one flight from Beijing to Korea in the month of August. And that flight is in three days.”

          “Then I’ll take that flight. I’ll start packing immediately.” I rushed to my room and started packing.

          “I’ll arrange a chauffeur to pick you up when you arrive at the airport. What are you going to tell Sena?”
          “I’ll call her when I have time. If I don’t, can you tell her for me mom?”

          “Sure, do want me to tell her that you like her or no?”

          “MOM!!! DON’T TELL HER!!!”

          She laughed, “Ok I won’t.”

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>Day of Departure

          “Goodbye baby, don’t forget to call me when you arrive!” my mom said as she hugged me.

          “Ok I will!” I smiled and held my head high.

          “Speaking of calling, did you ever call Sena?”

          “Oh shoot, I forgot! Mom, can you tell her for me? Thanks!”

          “Oh..ok”

          “Flight 365 to Seoul, Korea boarding now.” a metallic voice said.

          “Well mom, I’m going now! Don’t forget to tell Sena!” I hurried to board the plane, “Bye mom!”

          “Bye Luhan! Study hard!”

*Flashback end*

          “Uh…well, um.. I—“

          “Um excuse me?” Someone tapped me on the shoulder, “Are you possibly Exo-M’s Luhan?”

          I reach up and touch the areas around my eyes. *. My sunglasses are gone.*.

          “I’m right aren’t I? OMG IT’S LUHAN!” she screamed.

          We were immediately mobbed by fangirls. Cameras flashed and screams erupted from all around us.

          “Luhan is this your girlfriend?”

          “How could you date her and not us?”

          “We’re just as pretty as her!”

          They started to pull Sena away from me, but I refused to let go of her. I held Sena’s hand tighter as we pushed through the crowd. As soon as we pulled away from the crowd, I picked up Sena and carried her bridal style to the nearest taxi. After we got into the taxi, Sena punched me in the arm.

          “Owwwww…Sena! What was that for?! I just saved your life!” I cried indignantly.

          “One, I have two legs, and am very capable of walking on my own. Two, if you really want to save me, control your fangirls first! That would help a LOT! Carrying me is not an option.” she exploded.

          “What? Am I not allowed to carry my best friend? Is it cuz you don’t want me to know how heavy you are?” I smirked and her face turned red. Weight, after all, is a very sensitive subject to women, “Well, all I have to say is—“*cue Sena punch*

          “Don’t you dare finish that sentence if you want to see the sun rise tomorrow. If you don’t want to, finish the sentence.” she glared at me.

          “OK, ok chill. I won’t finish the sentence, cuz I do want to see the beautiful sunrise after all.” I laughed.

          She pouted and turned away. We rode the rest of the way to the dorm in silence. I stared out the window. *She looks so cute when pouting. I should more when we get back to the dorm. My heart feels weird when I’m around you. Oh, Sena, if only I could tell you…*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For those people who have not seen Exo's Showtime ep 10 with the haunted house, here is the link:) (The haunted house is in the second half:D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0fHuor80g

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! sorry for updating late! This is chapter 14!  I changed their ages a bit so it would make sense. Now Sena and Luhans' ages are 19 years old. I might not be able to update for the next two weeks because i will be busy with school finals, orchestra concerts, and allstate orchestra auditions :(There will be much to anticipate in chapters 15 and 16 so stay tuned! I will update of i can, but idk yet. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Thanks for all my subbies and commenters! Please comment, subscribe, or upvote if you would like!

 ~killua1014