Chapter 4

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

 

          “No way….. Luhan?!”

          He just grinned at me. I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug. After that, I kicked him in the shin.

          “What the Hell Sena??? That freakin hurt!!!!” he yelped in pain. All of the members in Exo-M stared at me in shock.

          “That, was for not contacting me for the past 7 years. No excuses accepted.”

          “Jiejie, how do you know Luhan gege?” Seira asked.

          “How do you know him?!” I asked, very shocked at this point.

          “He was my partner on the variety show I was on, yesterday and today.”

          “Ohh…..”

          “So back to the real question, Serena, how do you know our Luhan?” Kris asked.

          “He’s my childhood best friend.”

          “…”

          “WHAT????????!!!!!”

          “?, Is it that shocking?” I asked.

          “Luhan ge, why didn’t you tell me that you had such a pretty girlfriend?” Tao exclaimed.

          “Hey hey, do you have any good blackmail material?” Chen asked.

          They kept asking me questions and right as I was about to reply,

 

Luhan POV:

 

          The members kept asking Sena questions. An odd emotion welled inside of me as this happened. Right as she was going to reply, I interjected because       

  1. I didn’t want them to get blackmail.
  2. I wanted them to stop flirting with Sena.

“Guys stop flirting with her!!” I yelled.

“Why? Is it cuz you’re jealous? Or is it cuz you like her?” Tao said.

“??! Just stop! I’m just protecting her from erts like you” I said, my cheeks turning pink.

I looked at Sena. She blushed and turned away. I turned to my members. They just looked at me, eyebrows raised with the expression of really? You don’t say. All the members sighed:*They like each other..^^*

Sena POV:

          *I feel like I’ve been friendzoned….*

          “Jiejie, I’m hungry…” Seira said, puffing up her cheeks.

          “That’s right! I made some cakes this morning. Do you guys want some?” I said.

          “CAKE!!!” Xiumin said.

          “FOOD!” Tao moaned.

          I took out the box of cakes that I had made this morning. When I opened the lid, all of their jaws dropped and started drooling. I laughed at the site.

          “Serena! These looked so good!!!!!!!!” Lay exclaimed.

          Each of them picked up a cake and said, “Thank you for the food!”. They took a bit and it looked like heaven ensued. Their faces were like ~bliss~.  It was really funny to watch Exo-M and Seira eat. They ate sooooo fast.

          “Since you all still look hungry, how about I treat you guys to lunch? I also want to get to know Luhan’s friends better.”  I said.

          “Lemme ask!” Chen said and bolted out the door.

          *literally 5 seconds later*

          “Manager hyung said we can go! We have to wear disguises though.”

          “Oh right, I forgot my glasses. Does anyone here have fake glasses I can borrow?” I shouted over the boys who were running around, changing.

          “I do!” Tao yelled. He came over and gave me the glasses.

          “Thanks!”

          “Sena, why do you need a disguise?” Luhan asked.

          “Tell you later!”

          I dug out my phone and called my all-time favorite restaurant in China, Beijing Palace.

          “Hello this is Beijing Palace, how can I help you?

          “Hello. This is Serena Chang. Can I speak to Lina?” I asked.

          “Yes ma’am.”

          “Hey Sena you’re back!!” Lina said.

          “Yes I am! Can you get me a private room for me? I have a party of 8.”

          “Sure! When are you coming?”

          “In about 30 minutes. See ya then!”

          “Ok, bye!”

          “Ok, Exo-M and Seira, Let’s go!” I yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

Im now back with Chapter 4!  I hope you guys can give me some feedback about my writing! Please comment and/or subscribe!

~killua1014