Chapter 9

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

 

          It’s been a week since Exo-M left. My heart hurts and I can’t get Luhan out of my head. During this time, my parents came back from their assassination mission, Seira won the “Best Child Actress” award for her new movie, and I got a call from my oh-so wonderful boss, Lee Sooman.

          “Hello?”

          “Hello Sena, nice to hear from you again. I assume that you are safe and stronger now?”

          “Yes sir, I will be heading to Korea tomorrow. The songs for Galaxy’s comeback are also written. I’ll dye my hair when I get to Korea so Galaxy will be ready for their album photoshoot.”

          “Ok. I will give you a day to get everything back in shape.  I have another project for you, so come to the company after your one day break. “

          “Sure. What’s the project about?”

          “SM has debuted a new boy group when you were gone, since you were cut off from communication for the past year, you will not know them. Since you are the most successful idol I have produced so far, I want you to train them in all the aspects of entertainment for the next two months. You will meet them the day you come to the company.”

          “Ok.”

          “Then I will see you soon. Goodbye.”

          “Bye.”

          I sighed. *A project as soon as I get back? Sooman really loves to pile work on me doesn’t he, and I still have to practice with my members for Galaxy’s comeback……………oh the workload…….*. I got my suitcase out of the corner and began packing for my trip.

          While packing, I saw a picture frame on my desk that was not there before. I picked it up and looked at it. I almost dropped the picture in shock. It was a picture of me and Luhan sleeping. *Who the hell snuck in here and took it?! Those boys are sooooo dead the next time I see them…*. My face turned red as I put the picture back on my desk. I quickly finished packing and looked back at the picture. *There is no freakin way I’m leaving that here*. So I packed the picture with me in my suitcase.

         

The next morning>>>>>>>>>

 

          “Mom, dad, Seira, thanks for sending me off to the airport!” I said.

          My mom hugged me and said, “No problem, we were free.” She smiled, “Make sure you’re happy and healthy ok? And keep in touch with us and your brother.”

          I hugged her back and went to hug my dad, “Listen well to your seniors and come visit us whenever you can ok? We all will miss you very much.”

          “I will dad, mom, and Seira; I’ll visit you as soon as possible.” I smiled sadly and went in the airport. *Why do I have to leave everyone I love or vice versa?*. I stepped inside the airport I was instantly greeted with screams. I and looked up sharply towards the source of the sound. There was a huge crowd of girls holding banners, screaming and holding cameras. I flinched at the sound and quickly put in my earbuds. The first song that came up was SNSD’s Paparazzi. *This song is so ironic. Who is at the airport today? I would go look but I don’t want to fight a screaming crowd of rabid fangirls. So whatever.*.  I quickly put on my sunglasses and snapback in case of blowing my cover, cuz I, in case you forgot, I am Nyx, leader of girl-group Galaxy from SM Ent and hurried to security.

 

          *This is my lucky day, no sasaengs today!*. Don’t get me wrong, I love my fans, but not ones who overexert themselves just to see me. Then I boarded the plane to Korea, first class tickets.

          Two hours had passed and I had arrived at the Incheon Airport in Korea. As soon as I got off the plane, screams erupted around me. *Is some superstar visiting today? I know for a fact that it isn’t me because I only told Sooman that I was coming today.*. I hurried past all the fangirls and got quickly got into my car. Korea has also changed a lot since I’ve last been here. I drove to my apartment and started dying my hair for Galaxy’s comeback.

 

The next day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sena POV:

 

          It was really bright in the morning. The sun hit me full on in the face because I forgot to buy curtains. I got up, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. Shortly afterwards, I touched up my hair, put on my outfit, and headed to the company.

 

(A/N: Disregard the face of the hair modelJ)

Luhan POV:

 

          “Exo-M, Exo-K gather around!” Manager Kim called, “You have a meeting with the president in 15 min. Hurry and get dressed.”

          “Yes sir!” We quickly got dressed and headed up to the president’s office.

          “Come in.” Sooman called. We walked in and lined up in front of the president.        

          “How are the conditions of your group?”

          “Exo-K has been progressing well.” Suho said.

          “Same with Exo-M. Promotions in China were successful.” Kris added.

          “Good. I have a new conditioning project for you guys. For the next three months, I have a trainer that will condition you in all aspects of entertainment so you will do better that you are now on all types of interviews and shows. She is the most successful idol I have produced so far. Now that she is back in Korea, she will train you. She is the same age as Kris, Luhan and Xiumin.”

          “Have we met sunbae before?” Sehun asked.

          “No. Her and her group had to do solo promotions because she had to leave for a year. Since she is back now, her group, Galaxy will have a comeback in three weeks.”

          I thought, *Galaxy? Why does that name sound so familiar?*

          “Then won’t she be really busy then?” Kai asked.

          “She’ll be fine, she-“ someone knocked on the door, “Come in!” Sooman called.

          A girl with purple streaks in her hair walked in.

          “Long time no see Nyx. How’ve you been?”

          “Good. I brought you this freakin awesome wine, Forest Noir, from my trip to Italy.”

          “Ahh, thank you. Nyx, perfect timing. This is the group of boys that you will be training.”

          She turned around and bowed. “Nice meeting you. My stage name is Nyx, the powerful but cute leader of Galaxy. My real name is Serena Chang, but call me Sena.”

          The Exo-K boys bowed and said their greetings, but our group was frozen in shock, all of our jaws dropped.

          “SENA/SENA JIEJIE?!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I hope that you guys have been enjoying this story so far! This is Chapter 9! Sorry if i have not updated sooner. I update every saturday cuz im normally swamped with homework. Thanks to all the people who have subscribed to this story so far! Please comment, subscribe and hopefully upvote! Commenting really motivates and helps me with my writing :). By the way, have any of you seen this? It is a drama taekwondo version of EXO's growl, and its super cool so check it out! and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! I got to eat a lot of good food with my realatives:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSPv8A_yuj0

~killua1014