Chapter 7

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Luhan POV:

 

          “Hey Luhan! Let’s start off! I’m choosing MAMA!” Tao yelled.

          “Sure..”

          My mind was still out of it. I was still thinking about Sena. The song started to play, and we started singing.

 

*Time skip*

 

“Jiejie! Can you cook for us now? I’m hungry…” Seira asked.

          “Sure! I’ll make a whole buffet! You guys aren’t allergic to anything right?” she said looking at us.

          “Nope!”

          She walked into the kitchen and began cooking.

 

*20 minutes later*

 

          A pungent odor drifted out of the doors of the kitchen.

          “Something smells really good! I wonder what she’s making.” I said. The members nodded. We crept up to the kitchen doors and looked in. There were numerous plates of food from many different countries.

          “Ummm, guys? You know you can go in right?” a voice behind us said.

          We whirled around. It was Sena. I swear to god that she was in the kitchen. I saw her. How in the world did she go out without making any sound??

          “Wha?! How did you get there?” Tao yelled?

          “I came out from another door since I couldn’t get through the door you guys are blocking?” she pointed at the door left of her, “Hurry and go in! Otherwise Xiumin is gonna eat all the food!”

          “Xiumin hyung!! Why didn’t you wait for us?” Chen whined.

          “Haha, cuz the food was waiting for me!”

          “Anyways, stop talking and start eating” I said.

          “Thank you for the food!!”

*Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bed time*

 

          “Good night guys! See you in the morning!” I yelled and walked into my room. I fell face first onto my bed and rolled around, but I couldn’t fall asleep. I have been rolling around for the past couple hours and now its 2 am. I quietly got out of bed and headed to Sena’s room at the end of the hallway. Her door creaked open and I crept in. *thank god she didn’t wake up. I wouldn’t have known what to say if she did…*. I slowly got into her bed and lied down next to her. *she’s looks so cute when she’s sleeping. I’m so glad that she isn’t one of those girls who throw themselves on me for my looks, money, and fame…sigh…looks like my crush on Sena still exists. Now that I’ve seen her she’s back, I’m falling deeper and deeper in love for her. What am I gonna do when I have to go back to Korea? Texting and calling won’t be enough….*. I embraced her and kissed her forehead. Sena unconsciously snuggle me.

          “Good night Sena. I love you.” I whispered and fell asleep.

 

The Next morning……

 Sena POV:

 

          I felt something shift on my bed that wasn’t me. At first I thought that is was my cat Luna, but apparently not. I opened one of my eyes and saw something purple in front of me, which I thought was my blanket. I hugged it since it was warm. Then the thing that I hugged moved and hugged me back. And since it was morning, my brain wasn’t properly functioning yet so I was like, since when did my blanket have arms?! I looked up and saw a smirking Luhan.

          “WTF!!! How muphmpkm……” he clamped a hand over my mouth.

          “Be quiet, the others are still sleeping.”

          “How the hell did you get in here and why???” I whispered.

          “Well, I crept in here at around 2 am because I couldn’t sleep. And since I couldn’t sleep in my bed I came to sleep with you. Just like old times.”

          I just stared at him. *awkward silence*

          “Um… can you let go of me now?” I asked.

          “Oh! Yea sure.” He quickly removed his hands and we both sat up.

          “Since I’m already up, might as well start making breakfast.” I said and walked out, “You can wash up then come down.” I yelled and quickly ran downstairs.

 

Luhan POV:

         

          My heart was still pounding against my chest after I let go of her. I put a hand on my chest. *What am I going to do now?*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! sorry for not updating in a while! I was really busy with homework and debate. Well here's chapter 7.The story will progress much faster after a few more chapters. Thank you for the 400+ views! Pleas comment and subscribe and upvote if you'd like:)

 

~killua1014