Chapter 10

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

English

Korean

 

Flashback from last chapter:

 

She turned around and bowed. “Nice meeting you. My stage name is Nyx, the powerful but cute leader of Galaxy. My real name is Serena Chang, but call me Sena.”

          The Exo-K boys bowed and said their greetings, but our group was frozen in shock, all of our jaws dropped.

          “SENA/SENA JIEJIE?!!!!!!”

Flashback End

 

Sena POV:

 

          I stood up sharply and stared in shock at the boys in front of me.

          “What the fuuuuuuc………… I DIDN’T KNOW THAT YOU GUYS WERE PART OF SM ENT.!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

          Now it was the president’s turn to stare at up in shock, “You guys know each other?!”

          “Uhh yea? Sure?” I said, “They -----ACK!” I was knocked down by the impact of the Tao+Chen flying hug attack. The two of them landed on top of me, pinning me to the ground with all of their weight. It felt like getting hit by a truck.

 

Luhan POV:

 

          I quickly rushed over to the three of them, “Tao, Chen! You don’t just jump on a girl and knock her over! Sena, are you ok??”

          I held out my hand. My heart skipped a beat when she took it. I pulled her up and into a hug.

          “Boys, this is the proper way to hug someone.”

          I felt my cheeks turning pink so I quickly pulled away. I saw that her face was flushed as well. Sooman cleared his throat, “Will someone tell me what is going on here?”

          “Well they—“Sena started but was interrupted by Tao, “We filmed a show with Sena’s little sister. And then we went out to eat together and had a sleepover. It was super fun! And guess what? Sena and Luhan are childhood friends!”

“.   .   .” Exo-K’s jaws dropped, and so did Lee Sooman’s.

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Sena, they stayed a night at your house with you and Seira?” Sooman asked.

“Ummm……yea, they used my ultimate weakness against me, all seven of them.”

“But why though?”

“Apparently they said something about being manly men who should protect women and children when they are alone.” She said, “and something about their manager not being able to pick them up, which was a lie, right?” she turned around and looked at us, eyebrows raised. All six of us looked away.

“Well since half of you guys are already acquainted, take the rest of the day to get the other half acquainted and visit the rest of the artists ok?” Lee Sooman said as he ushered us out of his office and into the hallway.

“Yes sir!”

 

Sena POV:

 

          “Soooooo the rest of Exo, Exo-K right? What are your names?” I asked.

          “I am the leader of Exo-K Suho. My real name is Kim Joonmyeon.”

          “I’m the HAPPY VIRUS CHANYEOL.”

          “Are you related to Park Yura?” I asked.

          “Yea? How did you know? She’s my older sister.”

          “Well she’s been one of my best friends since I became an idol.”

          “Wow I didn’t know that…”

          “Next is me. I am D.O. the main vocal, but my real name is Do Kyungsoo.”      

          “I am Baekhyun, in charge of eyeliner.”

          “I am the one with y bronze skin, Kai. My real name is Kim Jongin though.”

          “And me, I’m Sehun, the maknae of Exo.”

          “Nice to meet you all. I’ll need you all to put your number into my phone so I can contact you guys.” I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Kai.

          “Hmmmmm… the closest practice room to here is Super Junior, so let’s go see them first.” I said as we walked down the hallway. I could hear the music of y, Free, and Single blasting through the doors of their practice room.

 

(Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIkiI_UmeE)

          I opened the door and walked in, with the rest of Exo trailing behind me. They didn’t seem to notice me until I yelled, “LEE DONGHAE! RAISE THOSE ARMS!!! Everyone else too!”

          The boys stopped, turned around, and looked towards the source of the sound. I took off my hat and smiled, “Long time no see guys!”

          “SENA!!!!!” All of the boys came running towards me. I put out my hands in front of me, “STOP”, they froze, “I don’t need to get hit by 11 more trucks, I’ve already been hit by two.”

          Regardless of what I said, they tackled me. I was crushed by their weight.

          “But these trucks will hit you no matter what you say~” Donghae sang.

          “Guyssss get off of meee, I’m dying.” I groaned. All 11 boys finally got off of me.

          “Why didn’t you tell us that you were back?” Ryeowook asked.

          “Surprise!”

          “Oh! You brought Exo with you! Are they your next project?” Sungmin said.

          “Yep!”

           The chat went on for another 20 minutes until we left to go to the net practice room, which was SNSD.

I got a boy meotjin!

I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan
I got a boy meotjin!

I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah ♪

(Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E&list=RD)

 

          I knocked on the door and went in, “Girls I’m back!!”

          “Sena/unnie!!!!”

          “Omo! It’s nice to see you again!”

          “I missed you sooooo much!”

          “I have to go visit the other artists so I’ll catch up with you guys later!”

          “Bye!”

          We left the SNSD practice room and headed to SHINee. I was going to open the door, but the door opened and I ran into someone.

          “Yah…… watch where you’re—SENA NOONA?!”

          “Taeminnie!!!!” I glomped him. To my surprise, the rest of SHINee and F(x) came out of the room to check out the ruckus.

(Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKbNV-4b_g8)

(Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4)

          “SENA!!!!”

          “OMG!!! You’re back” Krystal shouted.

          “Yes I am!”

          “I’ve missed you soooo much unnie!” Sulli gave me a hug.

          “Wait a sec, is it just me or does Taemin look like Kai?” I said.

          “They do look alike, they’re the same age too!” Key said.

          “OOOOOO”

          “Have you visited Galaxy yet?” Jonghyun asked.

          “Nope, but I’m going now, I saved the best for last! I’ll catch up with you guys later. Bye!”

          I ran down the hall to our practice room, to where my life as an idol began.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I did a double update today!!!! since i had free time:). I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Thank you for my new subscribers and the 500+ views! It makes me really happy to have subbies and views! Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you would like!

~killua1014