Chapter 16

Me, My Bestfriend, and I

*actions*

*thoughts*

 

Sena POV:

 

          I think my heart just shattered. *He doesn’t love me…*. The room became silent and everyone stared at me and Luhan. Tears were starting to well in my eyes.

          “Well guys, today was a fun day, but it’s time for us to leave. Sena, Hyeri, let’s go back to our dorm and rest up for tomorrow’s practice!” Jina smiled at Exo, while watching me closely.

          *Thanks Jina unnie*. She dragged Hyeri and I out the door and to the elevator. My tears started falling when we got inside the elevator. *This is pathetic. I’m not supposed to cry. My nicknames back in Italy were Ice Princess and Scarlet Angel. As mafia, I was almost never allowed to show feelings, for it is a weakness. Why is this happening? Why are my feelings flowing out now, of all times?*.  Hyeri and Jina wrapped their arms around me and comforted me.

          “Sena, don’t cry over something that a boy said. Boys often do stupid things. You’re much stronger than that! You’re mafia for heaven’s sake!” Jina said.

          “She’s right! Forget about them! Let’s have a girls’ night out today, and a welcome back party for unnie!” Hyeri chimed in.

          I wiped my tears and smiled, “Thanks guys…”

          We changed course  and headed to the lively and crowded streets of Hongdae, where the night markets were in full swing.

 

Luhan POV:

         

          *WTF did I just do? How can I say that I don’t love her, when apparently it’s written all over my face according to Xiumin?*. I went into my room and banged my head on the wall until Lay came in and stopped me.

          “Ge, stop, banging your head on the wall isn’t gonna help. Find some way to apologize to her. And do it nicely.”

          I stared blankly at Lay. *When did he become a love expert?*.

          “Thanks. I'll do that.”

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>2 a.m.

Sena POV:

 

          “Night guyssss………seeya today……… just later…” I giggled, super drunk and collapsed on my bed. Tears started to form in my eyes again, *Why? Why does he not love me? I love him though………*, and I drifted off to sleep.

 

The Next day……

 

          * Everybody Wake up (wake up) haega ddeunda everybody haega ddeunda*

          “Hello?”

          “Sena. This is Lee Sooman. Come to my office immediately.”

          He hung up. I rolled out of bed and got dressed in this,

Cocopop - Eagle Print V-Neck T-Shirt

 

*Why does Sooman ajushii want to see me now? It’s the freakin crack of dawn…*. I took a taxi and headed to the office, or I call it the Demon cave of SM. As I went inside, I saw that Luhan was already there. *Greatttt awkwardness first thing in the morning…along with my unpredictable boss*.

“Thank you two for arriving so fast. Please explain this to me.” Sooman showed us an Ipad. On it was:

BREAKING NEWS: EXO’S LUHAN APPEARS TO BE DATING

          Luhan and Galaxy's Sena have been spotted having a date in Lotte World. The two seemed close because they were seen holding hands and hugging. After the date, Luhan brought the girl back to his dorm. What does this mean? SM has not released a statement about this yet.

          “Ahhh……this……happened during team bonding time together. Sasaengs happened and then everyone got separated. And then we were mobbed by them again.” I said.

          “So the two of you are not dating.”

          “No, we’re not.” Luhan said.

          “Good. It would have been bad for your promotions. ”he stared at Luhan, “and your comeback.” he stared at me.

          “We will be more careful in the future.” Luhan said.

          “You guys are dismissed. I will release a statement about this later in the day. Meanwhile, lie low.”

          *Finally. I need to get away from Luhan ASAP.*. I left the room quickly and dashed down the hallway to the practice rooms.

          “Sena unnie!” I turned around, “Oh! Sulli!”

          “Unnie! Are you ok? Did u survived boss’s demon lecture right?”

          “Yea, it was a misunderstanding. Sooman’s gonna release a statement later today.

          “Ahh. That’s good, otherwise it might have affected ur comeback a lot.”

          “Thanks for worrying though.” I said. She smiled at me and skipped off.

 

Time skip>>>>>>>>Noon

 

          *Ring ring ring ring*

          “Heroooooo”

          “Ah. Sena. You are appearing on Exo’s Showtime tomorrow as a guest for their last episode. Be at the MBC building at 6 pm.”

          “Yes boss.”

          “I will be reviewing the show so do your best.”

          “Yes. Bye boss.”

          *Ugh………… now back to practice…*

 

Exo’s Practice Room (Nighttime)

 

Luhan POV:

 

          “Exo! Gather around! I have news.” Manager hyung called.

          “What’s the urgent news?” Suho asked.

          “As you all know, tomorrow will be the recording for the last episode of Exo’s Showtime. Sooman has invited a guest for tomorrow’s recording that will participate in the show along with you guys. I don’t know who the guest is so don’t bother asking me.”

          “Dang it….” Sehun said.

          “Continuing. Even though you don’t know who the guest is, YOU MUST TREAT HIM/HER WITH ABSOLUTE RESPECT!!!!” he stared pointedly at the derp squad (Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen), “Get some sleep soon, you guys have an early schedule tomorrow.” Manager hyung said.

          All of the members headed to their rooms and lights turned off. I tossed and my bed, my I couldn’t fall asleep. A thought came into my head, *What if Sena is tomorrow’s guest? What am I going to do then?*. I quickly pushed that thought out of my head. *Impossible. There’s a super rare chance that she will be picked……but…*.  I shook my head and fell into an uneasy sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!!! sorry for my mini hiatus. I was on a vacation with my family in California. I got to spend my birthday there and ate a whole lot of good asian food:D. This is chapter 16! And this is just in my story, I feel like i made Lee Sooman a bit oc idk how he is in real life though. I hoped you guys enjoyed it! If you ever have any questions about my story or anything, feel free to pm me or post on my wall. I am so happy for my 41 subbies and all the people who have read or commented on this story. Thank you guys a lot! It keeps me motivated to write more. Please subscribe, comment, or upvote if you would like!

~killua1014