Chapter 7

Just a Friend.

One day you and Haneul were having your own little girls day thing, eating lunch. "so hows everything with you and Baro?" she asked. You shrugged "the same." you said. "doesn't he seem iffy to you?" she asked again. You smiled "nooo trust me if he is cheating on me I would know." you told her.

"okay whatever doesn't it bother you that he doesn't hang out with you?" she asked. "noo it was always like this...but it has become worse." you admitted. "do you guys have ?" she asked and you shook your head no."he asks for it but I always say no.. He doesn't really get mad but he's not happy about it either." you tell her "that's it..he's bored with you." Haneul said and you gave her a shocked look. "what? It's been like 4years and you guys never had ..." she said.

"do you and Sandeul oppa have ?" you asked "yes of course." she answered "so your saying if you guys never had he would get bored with you.

"no way me and Sandeul have the load of fun together.. You see when someone truly loves you doesn't matter you guys will have fun no matter what you do." she said and before she continued you spoke. "so you're saying Baro doesn't really love me?" you asked.

"he must love you if he stayed with you for this long but I don't think it's the same love you feel for him." she said and you looked down. "I'm not trying to be mean to you I just don't want him too hurt you." Haneul told you and you nodded. "so should I have with him?" you asked. "it's totally up to you." she said and you nodded.

"do you think I'm boring?" you asked her. "hell no you're my bestfriend we have load of fun together." *hmmm could that be the problem? He thinks I'm boring?* you thought.

~~~

Oneday all of you guys were eating lunch, including Gongchannie and surprisingly Baro you were sitting between them 2 as you guys ate. Then out of nowhere you ask Gongchan "gongchannie is noona boring?"
"anio!! You're the best noona why? Who called you boring?" he asked. "uh no one I'm just wondering." you said. Everyone looked at you weird then continued eating. After lunch you guys all went home Baro went over to your house. He was laying on your bed looking at this magazine.

"do you think I'm boring?" you asked him. He looked at you and sighed, he held out his arms too you and went joined him on the bed. "where is all this coming from? Why do you keep asking people if you're boring?" Baro asked looking at you. "well I was wondering because you never hang out with me." you said making Baro feel kind of guilty. "I'm sorry...its not that you're boring.."he paused because he didn't know what to say. "I tell you what tomorrow we'll go out. Just us too we can do whatever you want to do okay?" he tells you.

"really?" you asked happily. "mm" he nodded. *oh good that means he remembers!! You cheered in your head. "we can even go out now too if you want. You want too?" he asked and you nodded. "well let's go!!" he said and grabbed your hands.

"well what do you want to do??" he asked when you guys got out. "ohh I dunno I was thinking maybe ice skating then a movie??" he said and you lit up. "Really?? I love ice skating!" he smiled "let's go then!"

After cutesy couple ice skating you guys went to the movies "I know you don't like scary movies so we can go watch this one." *but I don't like it but I still like to watch it* you thought.

When the movie was over he took you home. You invited him in and you guys were just cuddling in your room. "thank you for today oppa." you said hugging him tighter. "sorry for not hanging out with you more." he said and you looked up at him. "I love you." you said "I love you too."

Then he leaned down to kiss you. It was getting hot then he started to move down to your neck and you let out a moan. He sighed and laid his head on your chest. "I should leave before I can't stop myself." he said. "it's okay oppa. I want too." you said. He smiled then continued what he was doing.

 

 

 

Omo Omo Omo! you guys had ! ohh goodness i hope he doesn't hurt you :(