Chapter 12

Just a Friend.

At school all of you guys were on break. "who are you texting?" You asked Baro, irritated. "Uh Sanghee." he said. "Of course." you said and got quiet. "you mad?" he asked. You never answered him.
 

He sighed. "I'll see you later." he said and went to class. You rubbed your eyes trying not to cry in frustration. "Uggggggh!" you grunted. "Woosah." CNU said and ruffled your hair.
"So you guys all grew up with her?" you asked them. They all looked at eachother. Haneul looked at Sandeul. "well?" she asked. "Y-yeah." he stuttered. "mhmm." Haneul *er is lying to me.* Haneul thought.

 

"Jinyoung oppa?" you asked him. "Yeah we did. then she left before we got to highschool." he said and you nodded. "I never liked her just saying." he added and you smiled. "well she has a bad attitude...we'll see what happens. I'll see you guys later." you said and got up to leave.
 

"Tell me the truth." Haneul said to them. CNU and Jinyoung quickly tried to get up. "NU UH SIT DOWN." Haneul said Sandeul sat there quietly.
 

"Tell.me.the.truth." Haneul said glaring at all of them. CNU and Jinyoung nudged Sandeul. "She's not our child hood friend...she's used to be Baro's girlfriend." he said queitly.
 

"excuse me?" Haneul said putting her ear closer. "She's Baro's ex girlfriend." he said again. "does she know?" Haneul asked. "Baro told us not to tell her." CNU asked. "are you serious? he's been treating her like and you guys don't want to tell her that a potential homewrecker came back. god you guys are idiots." Haneul said and got up.
 

"Babe. wait." Sandeul said and followed her. "soo there's gonna be some drama." CNU said. "Yup how exciting." Jinyoung said. "Don't even play i know you want them to break up." CNU said and Jinyoung smiled. "But i still don't want him to be hurting her.
 

~~
 

You were sitting at home then you heard your front door. "Baby~~" you heard Baro called you were kind of pissed because Haneul told you the truth about Sanghee. "What?" you answered not looking at him when he walked in your room.
 

"you mad?" he asked. "yeah." you answered. *this is the first time she ever said she was mad.* Baro thought. "why?" he asked hesitantly. "Because you're a liar." you told him.
 

"what are you talking about?" he asked. "Is she your ex girlfriend?" you asked looking at him. "No, who told you that?" he said as he blinked a lot. "Liar! Haneul told me." you told him. "So yeah she's my ex girlfriend...key word ex." he said. "still why did you have to lie about it? obviously you're hiding something." you said.
 

"You're mad because she's my ex?" Baro asked. "NO! i'm mad because you lied." he said. "It's not like im cheating on you so whats the big deal?" he asked. "you already don't spend time with me.. and now she pops out of nowhere."
 

"what are you talking about i don't spend time with you? I just took you out the other day." he said. "Yeah you took me out but you forgot something." you said. "what is that?" he asked. "the fact that you even have to ask that question says it all...i'm not gonna tell you..think hard about it Baro." you said.
 

"I'm really confused now." he said. "why are you even wasting your time here? with me? why don't you break up with me?" you asked. "that's not i want, i don't want to break up with you." he said.
"Please...don't be mad at me...i'm sorry." he said. "I'm just really frustrated right now can you leave." you told him. "I'll call you later." he said and you just nodded.

 

"You guys told her!!" Baro yelled as he met up with the guys at the park. "You said we couldn't tell _____ not Haneul." Sandeul said. "Aishhh you guys she pissed at me now." Baro said. "Good you always make her mad..buy her flowers or something." Jinyoung said.
 

"What you mean i always make her mad? ughh nevermind imma send flowers to her now." Baro said pulling out his cellphone. Cnu spoke. "and maybe you should stay with her instead of going out with everyone."
 

"I always hang out with her." Baro said. Everyone just shook their head.
 

~~
 

You being the nice person you are couldn't stay mad at Baro for long after he sent you those flowers and the i'm sorry card. "Don't be mad..there's nothing there anymore when it comes to her she's just a friend." he said.
 

Next thing you know you guys are having make up .

 

 

 

Don't worry guys soon he's gonna up big time hehehehe i know i'm like dragging this on sorry. haha