Chapter 26

Just a Friend.

You just finished class and you were walking to the library.. Then you got pulled aside. "Omo!" you gasped and he started laughing. "What do you want?" You asked angry.
 

"I miss you..." he said. Your back against the wall. You tried to walk away but his arm stopped you. "nuh-uh." he said and you tried to go the other way but his other arm stopped you. You tried to duck down but he was to quick.
 

You sighed and stood there with him in front of you, his body almost touching yours. "where were you going?" he asked. "To the library so i can wait for MY boyfriend." you said. "I miss you.." he said. "I don't miss you." you said not looking at him.
 

"Look at me then." he said and you shook your head. *What the hell is he doing...I hate him.. I do but its just hard..since we've been together for four years prior.* you thought. "Baby..look at me." he said. "Don't call me that." you said irritated.
 

He laughed. "why are you doing this to me?" you asked finally looking at him. "Because i know you still love me...and you miss me." he said as he was bringing his face in. "What the hell are you doing?" you asked he didn't say anything and before you could yell he placed his lips on yours.
 

You shuffled to get him off but he was overpowering you. Tears started falling and you tried so hard to resist.. but his soft lips...you slowly closed your eyes and then quickly came back to your sense. You slapped his head.
 

"Ouch." he said rubbing the stop. "Don't do this...i'm over it already! leave me alone." you said and walked away wiping your tears.. *I miss you...* you texted Jinyoung.
 

A few moments later he replied. *come to my class. my instructor said its okay for you to come.*
 

*Are you sure?* you texted him back.
 

*Yes come.*
 

You walked into his class quietly and took a seat next to him. The instructor just nodded and continued teaching. He smiled at you and you smiled back. *was she crying?* he thought to himself..
 

*What's wrong? were you crying?* Jinyoung texted you. You looked at him. *ani...just tired.* you said and started listening to the teacher.. Jinyoung put his arm around you and pulled you close.
 

After class you guys were walking to the car, you were playing with his fingers.. "so what really happened... you can tell me." he said. You sighed. "It's just Baro." you said. "what about him?? you miss him?" Jinyoung asked. "Oh god no." you said.
 

*okay good..i almost had a heart attack.* Jinyoung thought. "What happened?" he asked. "I was walking to the library....then he stopped me...then he kissed me... but i didn't like it i swear!" you said.
 

*That's why she was crying...she must have really not like it.* Jinyoung thought than he smiled. "Why are you smiling...you're supposed to be pissed because he kissed you're girlfriend." you scolded.
 

"I am pissed...but i'm also happy..because of you.." he said. You looked at him confused. "Look just come stay in my class from now on.." he said. "are you sure?" you asked. "yeah my professor likes me and its not like you're a disturbance." he said and you smiled. "okay!!"
 

~~
 

After that day Baro never really bothered you and he was in fact starting to forget about you and pay more attention to Sanghee. They were laying in his bed after they just...you know...
 

"Why did you leave in the first place?" Baro asked her. "My parents made me..." she said.. "why did it take so long for you to come back?" he asked her again.
 

"I wasn't sure if you were still waiting for me... so when i decided i thought what's the worse that could happen... and you weren't waiting for me, you had someone else" Sanghee said.
 

Baro looked away.. "what would happen if i were to leave again?" she asked. "are you leaving again?" he asked. "No i'm just saying if i were too." she said. "Would you expect me to wait for you to comeback again?? because i wouldn't" he said. "Don't even think about leaving me again." he said and kissed her lips.
 

~~
 

You and Jinyoung went out to dinner... "Soooo its our 1month anniversary and i got you a little something." he said pulling out a box...

"Oppa is this fake?" you asked smiling.. "yes...since you want to make up for the past four years we should have been together i bought us couple rings." he said sliding on onto your finger and you  slid the other one on his.
 

"aww i love it." you said holding your hand up... "I didn't really get you anything..." you said looking down. "Its fine don't even worry..you can get dinner." he said. "Okay okay thats fair." you nodded. He started laughing. "You weirdo..like i would ever make you pay." he said.
 

"well sometimes i should pay..." you said. "No, girls should never pay." he said. *wow i wish Baro thought like that.* you thought.
 

After dinner Jinyoung ordered desert. "Oh gosh i'm so full." you said laying back patting your tummy. "Hahaha thats good right?" he asked. "Of course." you smiled. "Let's head home then." he said then paid and you guys walked out.
 

You were walking slowly.. "Uggh i'm so full.." you said again. "Want me to piggy back you?" he asked. "You can try." you said smiling and he kneeled in front of you and you stood up groaning.. "whooo! i think i fed you too much." he playfully said and you bit his shoulder.
 

"ouch babe. what was that for?" he asked turning his head. "You indirectly called me fat and i guess i'm still hungry." you joked and he laughed.
 

When you guys reached the door, he gace you a light peck.."Happy Anniversary." he said. "Happy Anniversary..." you replied and slowly opened the door... "I'll see you later.." he waved at you.. you stood there biting your lip. "what what's wrong?" he asked and you motioned him to come closer.
 

He listened and you tiptoed and kissed him really fast. "Goodnight!" you said and quickly closed the door. *what a freak...i ain't even mad.* he thought and went home.

 

 

I have no author's note for this one hahaha.