Chapter 29

Just a Friend.

"She left." Baro said. You hid back behind the door. "what do we do?" you whispered to Jinyoung. "Send him him." he whispered back and started kissing your neck.. You giggled. "stop playing.."
 

"Uhm come inside.. just sit on the couch. "we'll come right back." you said letting him in. You and Jinyoung rushed back upstairs. *I can't believe what i just saw.* Baro thought and he sat down with his head in his hands.
 

Jinyoung was laughing the whole time. "why are you laughing?" you asked. "Sooo i like to laugh during awkward moments." he said and you threw his clothes at him. "hurry up and get dressed."
Before you walked out the room he pulled you back.. "you should have just told him to go home." he said. "but he looked so distraught..we could at least talk to him." you said. "I'm worried." he said. "about what"? you asked. "that you'll go back to him."

 

"Don't even think like that." you looking in his eyes and he hugged you. "I'm done with that." you said as you hugged him. You grabbed his hand and walked down.
 

Baro sat there uneasily as he saw you guys walk down hand in hand. You guys sat across him. "so tell us what happened.." you said. "I don't even know what happened but when i woke up this morning she was gone." he said.
 

"so why did you come here?" Jinyoung asked and you slapped him. "she didn't leave a note or anything?" you asked him. "It just said 'i can't do this..I'm sorry.' thats all." Baro said and you looked at him.
 

"Look i'm sorry i came but i just didn't know what to do with myself.. i was so shocked." he said. "Its okay..we're your friends we're always here for you." you said and smiled at him. Jinyoung was just looking around uninterested. you nudged his stomach. "Uh yes.. whatever you need." he said.
 

"well i guess i'll go now." he said and stood. "Sorry about what happened oppa." you said to him. "yeah don't worry man..there are other girls and if she was the one she'll come back to you." Jinyoung said.
 

"yeah but this is the second time she just upped and leaves like that. i don't know..i'm gonna do something .. i'll see you guys later." he said and walked out.
 

Jinyoung looked at you and shrugged.
 

~~
 

You and Jinyoung were sitting cozy in his class listening to the teacher. You were kind of stressed out because of your classes and Baro.. because he's been acting really weird lately.. But you didn't tell Jinyoung... you figured it was just because Sanghee left.
 

In the middle of the lecture Jinyoung grabbed your hand and started drawing on it. You nudged him and he looked at you. "what are you doing?" you mouthed him. He didn't answer.
 

When he was done he kissed your hand. You looked at it then smiled. It was a heart with a J in it. When the teacher wasn't looking you pecked his lips. Then wrote on his paper. 'So cheesey but.. i love you' and you drew a happy face.
 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." you said and kissed his cheek and walked out.
 

You smiled walking back as you looked at the heart he drew.. "______" you heard. "Oh my god... you scared me." you said holding your chest. "Are you crying?" you asked Baro. "I'm sorry for scaring you..i just don't know what to do." he said. "wait let me go get my things from Jinyoung's class and you can tell me what's wrong okay?" you said.
 

You went back to class. "I'll text you.. nothing's wrong i promise." you told him grabbing your things and pecked his lips.
 

He just watched you leave dumbfounded then continued listening to his teacher. His phone buzzed..

*Baro needed someone to talk to you..don't worry about anything ok? i love you and only you.* he read the message and clenched his fist.
 

*okay......i trust you...i'll see you later.*
 

*okay.. I SAID i LOVE you.* you replied since he didn't say he loved you back. "Yeah yeah whatever." he said to himself a little irritated.
 

*I love you too.*

 

 

I know its a short chapter but i figure i update before i leave. so no update tomorrow... Tuesday hopefully and i have you guys know... that i have an idea for my next story.. I know a few people want me to do a block b one again.. but with this one i have in mind im picturing Gikwang.. its gonna be kind of a ty one... who do you guys think i should use?

 

leave comments :)