Chapter 24

Just a Friend.

When you guys walked back in Haneul saw you guys holding hands and started smiling like a weirdo. "Awwwww you guys." she said and hugged both of you. Jinyoung started laughing. "About time geeeeez." she grumbled.
 

"Shut up." you said. "Finally" Sandeul said to you guys. "OH em gee! you know what this means we get to go on Double dates. and do all this cute couple things together and.." she kept going on and on. "Babe stop it. stop. shhhh." Sandeul said and kissed her.
 

"Yay noona is better with Jinyoung...don't tell Baro i said that." Gongchan said. "well i heard." Baro said from behind with Sanghee on his side. "I don't really care either." he said. "awesome." Jinyoung said.
 

"okay we have to go back to see who wins....you guys go back sit down." CNU said to you guys. You and Haneul were about to walk away. Then Jinyoung pulled you back and kissed you.
 

*THE !* Baro yelled in his head and tried to get rid of the thought by kissing Sanghee *whoa.* you thought as your knees went weak. "Wish me luck." he said when he pulled back. "Like you need it..." you joked.
 

You and Haneul walked back to the seats. "GYAHHHHH!" Haneul said to you. "I'm so happy you're with Jinyoung oppa." she said. "He's really something.." you said. "Yeah he is and he's way better than Baro i'll tell you that." she said. "Mhmm he is." you said.
 

So the boys didn't win they got second place. "Shall we go celebrate our second place victory??" CNU asked. "YES! i want pizza." Gongchan said. "Well let's go get some pizza." you said to Gongchan and started walking with him Jinyoung just followed from behind.
 

"You can come too." Sandeul said to Baro receiving a punch from Haneul. "you wanna go babe?" Baro asked Sanghee. "Sure." she said. "Okay we'll come."
 

~~
 

At the pizza place you guys were trying to figure out what you guys want to eat. "Everybody's okay with supreme?" CNU asked.. everyone nodded. Jinyoung looked at you and you looked at him. "what oppa?" you asked. "you only like cheese pizza." he said and you nodded. "it's fine oppa i can take off the toppings." you said. *i love how he knows me...compared to over there that didn't know .* you thought
 

Everyone was sitting at the table and the pizza came. You were sitted next to Jinyoung and Haneul. Gongchan next to Jinyoung then CNU. Baro was sitted next to Sandeul followed by Sanghee.
 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." you told Jinyoung and when you came back all of the toppings were taken off of your piece of pizza. You smiled. "Thanks oppa."
 

People were talking amongst themselves..Gongchan was talking to CNU while the couples were preoccupied with eachother.
 

"Babe taste this." Sandeul said to Haneul holding out a piece of pizza with Ranch on it. Haneul bit it. "mmmm thats really good.. more." Haneul said leaving open.
 

Sanghee and Baro were talking to eachother and Baro got sidetracked looking at you and Jinyoung. You grabbed another piece and started taking off the toppings. "ahh." Jinyoung said holding his mouth open and you laughed feeding it to him.
 

Baro got all irritated Sanghee grabbed his face and made her look at them. "Ignore it. i'm here now." she said and he sighed at her then smiled. "Sorry." he said. "whatever just get over her and love me already." she said and went back to eating.
 

"Oppa.." you said softly to him. "mm." he said bringing his head closer. "I wanna go home." you whispered and he nodded. "we're gonna go." Jinyoung told everyone. Haneul gave you a look and you hugged her. She smiled at you. "i'll call you later." she said and you nodded. saying bye to everyone.
 

So when he was driving you home he never let go of your hand... only to turn the wheel. You laid your head back on the head rest... "you tired?" he asked. "just a little." you said and smiled at him.
 

Jinyoung pulled up to your house. "wait wait." he said and ran to your side opening your door. you laughed and took his hand and you guys walked to your door. "Thanks for coming today.." Jinyoung said as he took your other hand. You started swinging them.
 

"Sooooo...i guess you're my boyfriend now?" you said and looked at him shyly.. "If you want." he said stepping closer bringing your hands down to the side. "It will only make things better right?" you asked. Then he kissed you slow and sensual....
 

"You tell me." he said smiling when he pulled away and you were in a daze. "yeahh.." you said and giggled like a little girl. "I'll pick you up tomorrow?" he said and you nodded.
 

"okay go in.." he said and you unlocked the door. You stepped in and looked back at him.. "I'll call you when i get home." he said and pecked your lips. "bye." you said and closed the door.
 

Jinyoung listened to hear if you locked it and then headed home.
 

You went to take a shower and get ready for bed. When you got in bed you're phone started ringing. "Hello?" you answered. "Jagiya~~" he said making you melt.
 

"You know i'm irritated with you.." you said to him. "wae, wae,wae?" he asked. "why didn't you ask me first...why did you let Baro do it." you stated. "I'm sorry babe..i regret that too." he said.
"well whatever... we just gotta make up for all these missed times" you said. "deal." he told you. *i rarely had late night talks with Baro...* you thought. "So what are you wearing?" he asked.

 

"Opppa!" you scolded him. "what i'm just wondering...fine fine...what do you want to do after class?" he asked. "I don't know..what do you want to do?" you asked. "Take you on date..to make up for missed times." he joked. "its not funny...i'm serious we have too." you said. "Oaky..we will." he said.
"Okay i'm going to sleep." you said. "fine hang up." he said. "Nooooooooooooooo." you whined. "Fine stay on." he said. "you hang up." you told him. "No." he said and you sighed.

 

You guys were arguing for a while and you were getting tired. you put him on speaker phone and laid him on your pillow. "Babe.." he said. "mmm." you answered almost sleeping. "hang up..you sleeping.." he said. "nooo." you whined. Soon you fell asleep.
 

"babe.......baby....._____" Jinyoung called... you never answered. He could hear your light breathing. "she's sleeping.." he said to himself. "Goodnight...sweet dreams. I love you." you said and then hung up.
 

The next day he picked you up.... "you hung up first!!" you said in the car. "it doesn't matter you were sleeping." he said. "you still hung up first." you told him. "Tonight then its on." he said. "whatever..." you answered.

 

 

 

LOLOL you cutie patooties i know this was kind of lame lolol..

 

On a lighter note i'm a co-author in a story...check it out yo! well if you want... its a teen top&beast story you can pretend you're one of the chicks in the story even if they have names lolol so yeah definitely check it and subscribe ahaha.

 

I want you! Noona!