Chapter 18

Just a Friend.

"Ooh wait..we have to go pick up Gongchan first." you said as when you and Jinyoung was going to meet up with the others. "alright did you call him?" Jinyoung ask.
 

"noo i'll call him now." you giggled. "Gongchannie are you busy?" you asked Gongchan. "Okay me and Jinyoung are gonna come pick you up right now." Jinyoung was listening to you. "Okay byee."
 

"What exactly does Haneul have planned?" Jinyoung asked. "Only god knows." you said and Jinyoung laughed. "I don't even know where we're supposed to meet up with her.." you said.
 

"apparently the park." Jinyoung said. "What are we gonna do at the park?" you asked and Jinyoung shrugged. "Whatevers i'm only excited to see Gongchan."  you said as you guys pulled up to Gongchan's house.
"NOONA!" he screamed as he ran out then he tripped and fell. "aigooooo channie" you said getting out of the car. Jinyoung was laughing and you gave him a don't laugh at my baby look and he stopped and looked away.

 

You help Gongchan up. "You okay?" you asked and he started laughing. "yes..i guess i got too excited to see you noona." he smiled and you hugged him. "come on lets goooo!"
 

~At the park~
 

"Is he coming?" Haneul asked Sandeul. "yeah and he thinks he's gonna get back with _____." Sandeul said. "What was the point of inviting everyone?" CNU asked. "I don't know i figured everyone would want to see me beat up Sanghee." Haneul said and CNU just shook his head.
 

Baro came walking up with a bouquet of roses. "Got all of your lies memorized?" Haneul asked. "what are you talking about?" Baro asked. "Look she knows okay? so stop playing around with her heart."
 

"I don't know what you're talking about.." Baro said. Just then Jinyoung's car pulled up. Out came you and Gongchan happily and Jinyoung followed after them.
 

When you saw Baro you happiness disappeared. "Gongchannie come let's let them talk." Haneul said and pulled Gongchan away from you.
 

"Hey." he said. "hey? you ignore my calls for the whole day..and you say hey?" you asked. He sighed "i'm sorry." he said. "You're sorry...I only have one question..did you cheat?" you asked. "_____" he said. "Just answer the question."
 

~~
 

Sanghee was walking home from the store and she noticed everyone at the park. *what are they doing over there?* she thought and walked over.
 

"Let me explain.." Baro said as Sanghee walked up. "This ." Haneul said. "DID YOU HER?" you yelled. Baro as well as everyone was shocked to hear you swear like that. "Yes." Baro said.
 

"I knew it." Haneul said and Sanghee stood there with big eyes. Haneul walked towards her. No one even tried to stop her. "You stupid this is all your fault." Haneul said and pushed Sanghee.
 

"It's not my fault he likes me more." Sanghee said and then they started fighting.
 

Tears was falling from your face. "Let me explain...she means nothing to me...you do." Baro said. "I'm sorry...please take me back." He added.

The other oppa's and Gongchan just watched. They didn't know what to do. Jinyoung wanted to beat the out of Baro but he knew that would solve anything.
 

"I mean something to you huh?" you asked him and he nodded. You wiped your tears. "what's my favorite thing?" you asked. "why are you asking me this?" Baro asked. "Just answer it." you said. "Clothes shopping." he said. *okay.. one correct.* you thought.
 

"what's my brothers names? or were you too mad to remember?" you asked and he was silent.... "see if i meant so much to you this wouldn't be so hard to answer." Meanwhile in the back Haneul and Sanghee fought.
 

"What kind of questions are these?" Baro asked tears still falling from your eyes. "Fine...When's our anniversary?" you asked Baro thought for a while. "Oh ..." he said. "Oh is right...are anniversary was couple weeks ago and you forgot you left me alone to eat dinner alone.."
 

"I just forgot that one time i'm so sorry it will never happen again.." he said. You were thinking of more questions and you looked at Haneul and Sanghee. "What's my favorite color?" you asked. "Really? ahh orange?" Baro said.
 

More tears fell. "I'm done." you said. "NO wait." Baro grabbed you. You were so sick of him. "NO let me go...I.. HATE YOU!" you said and he let go off you and you walked away passing Haneul and Sanghee... Haneul kicked Sanghee and ran too follow you.
 

Gongchan being the good dongsaeng he is ran to Sanghee to help her up. "you should go home noona." he said. "I'll walk you." he said. "no it's fine." she spit out some blood. "I got it." and walked away Gongchan went back to the hyungs.
 

"Really? she's done? because i don't know her favorite color?" Baro asked them in complete shock. "Where the did you get orange bro?" CNU asked. Jinyoung just shook his head. "That's Sanghee's favorite color" Sandeul said.
 

"Oh ." Baro said. "Oh is right" Jinyoung said. "hyung...everyone knows that _____ noona's favorite color is purple." Gongchan told him.

"Everyone except you apprently."
 

~~
 

When you were a couple of blocks away from the park you fell to the ground and started crying Haneul sat next to you and hugged you. "four years of my life wasted because of him." you sobbed. "you onl learn from your mistakes." Haneul said with a bloody lip and frazzled hair.
 

"I'm sorry for not listening to you." you cried on her shoulder. "Its okay hun...you were blinded by love.." she said and patted your back. "you'll find someone better i'm sure." Haneul said.

 

 

 

There it is guys...did i disappoint? I'm sorry hahaha