Chapter 1

Just a Friend.

Just for the heads up..I think the first couple of chapters will be like flashbacks so yeah don't get confused. :) thanks for reading!

 

Your Pov-
 

First day of college!! how exciting. I couldn't ask for more.. I have my boyfriend and oppa's there already.. My bestfriend is starting with me. The only person missing is Gongchannie.. he'll meet us there next year.
 

My friends said they'll pick me up so we all can go together. I finish getting ready by brushing my hair and putting on a little bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. Then i hear a car horn.
 

It's them i better hurry. I rush out the door and into the car. Baro..my boyfriend kisses my cheek "goodmorning beautiful." he greeted me. "Goodmorning." I smiled and greeted my other oppa's along with my bestfriend Haneul.
 

The ride to school was crazy. Sandeul Oppa and Baro Oppa are so weird they were busy dancing to the music me and Haneul were on the side of them enjoying the show. CNU oppa was driving and Jinyoung was in the passenger seat.
 

It kind of feels like the first time i met them all. Well i already knew Haneul from my middle school days but the oppa's i'm talking about. Jinyoung oppa was actually my first friend.
 

~~Flashbackk~~
 

It was first year of highschool Haneul was late again. "Shoot where do i go?" I thought to myself looking at the map of the school not paying attention to where i'm going. Then i bumped into something or someone and fell straight on my .
 

The person helped me up. "I'm sorry." i said as i dusted myself off. "It's fine..freshman?" he asked me and i nodded kind of scared since he was upperclassmen. He had a group of boys behind him and one of them was surrounded by girls and some other boys
 

"well i'm Jinyoung i'm only a sophomore but i can help you around if you need it." he said and i smiled. "that would be great."
 

"What is your na-" he was cut off by Haneul's voice. "______!" Haneul called and waved at me i waved back and she walks up.
 

"Is this guy causing problems with you? Look dude we may be freshmans but we ain't no litt-" Haneul was giving attitude and you stopped her. Jinyoung and his friends were just staring at her. "No. they're not causing problems he's actually offering help around school." you told her.
 

"Uhhuh" she said. "well i know where to go let's go." she continued and grabbed my arm i noticed something by her lip. "Wait wait. Did you fight on your way here? is that why you're late?" I asked her and she was quiet i shook my head and sighed.
 

I look towards Jinyoung.. Before i could say anything he spoke. "so you're name is _____?" he asked and i nodded. "Look it was nice meeting you, maybe i'll see you guys around school." i told him, him and his friends nodded. Then me and Haneul walked away.
 

3rd person Pov-
 

The four of them watched you guys walk away. "wow hyung that other one is really something huh?" Sandeul asked Jinyoung.. Jinyoung smiled. "why you like what you see?" he asked Sandeul. "Maybe" Sandeul answered.
 

"They were both cute." CNU said. "Yeah but _____ was the cutest." Baro spoke. "This year should be interesting then.." Jinyoung added and they headed to class.
 

You were in the library at recess looking around so you could get used to it. Haneul said she was gonna hang out with her other friends, but you didn't mind you enjoyed the library.
 

Jinyoung saw you sitting at a table and went to sit in front of you. "so we meet again?" he said and you looked up. "annyeonghaseyo." you bowed. "So you like to study?" he asked and you nodded. "thats good...maybe you could help me sometime." he said and you looked at him
 

"but Jinyoung-" you were gonna protest and tell him that he's older so he shouldn't need your help but he cut you off. "You can call me oppa." he said and you blushed a little. "Well then.. Oppa you shouldn't need my help because you're older." you said and he smiled.
 

"where's your friend??" he asked. "Oh Haneul? she's hanging out with her other friends." you said. "Ahh i see...you want to meet my friends?" he asked and you nodded.
 

He took you to this tree and there were the same boys that was there with him this morning. "Guys..this is ____ the girl from this morning" Jinyoung introduced you.
 

"Hi...I'm Lee Junghwan but you can call me Sandeul... where's your friend?" he asked before you could answer."Okay next!" Jinyoung said and CNU pushed Sandeul aside. "I'm Shin Dongwoo but you can just call me CNU or oppa which ever one you like." he said and you smiled.
 

"Last but not least... My name is Cha Sunwoo or Baro..It doesn't matter...I love you." He said. Your eyes got big and cheeks got a little heated. "Okayyy awkard. I'm sorry. i don't know why they're being so weird today." Jinyoung told you and you started laughing. "It's fine."
 

"there is another friend of ours but he's one year younger than you..." Jinyoung said and you nodded. "well its nice meeting you all i'm gonna go look for Haneul." you said.
 

"Can i come?" Sandeul asked and Jinyoung slapped him. You laughed. "If you want to it's fine with me" you said and Sandeul followed you.
 

You walked up to Haneul who was talking to someone she saw you and Sandeul. "Do you know there's some weirdo following you?" Haneul asked. "Hey. i'm not weird." he said and you laughed. "I told him to come..this is Sandeul...Sandeul this is Haneul." you introduced him.
 

"Hi nice to meet you." he said. "Yeah yeah whatever Haneul said pulled you along. You waved. "Bye oppa." Sandeul smiled and walked back to his friends.
 

~~End of Flashback~~
 

And ever since that day we all became friends...Haneul took a little bit longer to get used to them but she got there.