Chapter 31

Just a Friend.

It's been about 2 weeks now. You would text Jinyoung and he would only reply like yeah, sure, no, k, love you too. One worded messages irritated you. Lunch was awkward Haneul didn't understand why.

One day it was lunch time and it was quiet.
 

"we all should hang out tonight." she said. " I have something to do" Jinyoung said. "yeah next time." you old her. "boo to you" Haneul said. "baby what do you want to do tonight?" she asked Sandeul "I have something special" he said smiling at her.
 

After lunch Jinyoung walked you to class. "talk to you later" he said kissing your forehead ad walked away. "wait." you said and he looked back at you. You walked up to him. "what?" he said irritated. "I don't like your attitude." you said and he scoffed.
 

"I have nothing to say to that." he said. "kiss me." you said looking at him *I really miss her kisses... Be strong Jinyoung don't give into temptation show her whose boss.* he thought. He breathed hard and looked away.
 

*he really doesn't want to kiss me?* you thought.
 

"I have to go to class now." he said and went to walk. You grabbed his hand. "I said kiss me." you said and he just stared at you. So you grabbed his collar and brought him down to kiss you.
 

"was that so hard?" you asked when you broke the kiss and he nodded. "stop being mad at me." you said. "whatever." he said and smiled as he walked away. * he can't stay mad at me for long.*
 

After class you went to see Baro again since was still sulking about it. It was going good until you cracked. "Look I can't take this anymore!" you yelled. Baro stared at you. "take me home now." you said and go in his car.
 

When you guys reached your house. "what's wrong?" he asked. You started laughing.
 

"what's wrong? What's wrong? This past month I sat and listen to you humble about Sanghee and my boyfriend has been pissed and I miss him! The you feel now is exactly how I felt every single day we were together..." You said and he just looked at you.
 

I learned more about you now then back then and it irritates me... What the hell was wrong with me why was it so hard for you to love me the way you love her? You wasted my time when we were together and you're still wasting my time." You continued.
 

 "Stop being a and just move on." you told him he didn't say anything but he quickly kissed your lips. You sat there awkwardly  as he kissed you and then he pulled back.
 

"don't ever do that again..." you said. "you really don't have any feelings for me?" he asked. "NO!! what the ... You know what, can we just end this here? like really I don't want anything to do with you and I don't even want to be your friend so I would appreciate it of you leave me alone." you said and walked out of the car.
 

*I can't believe him.* you thought as you walked to your door to see Jinyoung standing there holding a bouquet of roses. "oppa.." you said. "I was gonna come make peace..
 

But I came at the wrong time." he said and your heart drop you could tell he wanted to cry but he was holding it in. "how much did you see?" you asked. "I saw enough.. I guess you made your choice." he said. Tears started falling. "oppa I-"
 

"save it." he said handing you the bouquet and left.

 

 

 

 

DAMN YOU HAMBARO! always ruining . GEEEEZ... anywhooo yeah comment comment. since its almost over.