Chapter 4

Just a Friend.

This one is kind of boring i apologize in advance LOL.

 

A couple of weeks later, you and Haneul were fully adjusted to the college life. You Haneul and the boys were eating lunch together. "so whats the plans for tonight, its friday maybe we can meet up with Gongchan." Cnu.
 

"Gongchannnie~~ i miss him." you sang. "hey." Baro said. "I would miss you, but i see you everyday hahaha i don't get to see Gongchan everyday I haven't seen him for like a month already." you told him.
"Duh Baro. you know how close they are the first time she met him they automatically clicked." Jinyoung said.

 

~~Flashback~~
 

"what are we gonna do today? where's Sandeul oppa?" you asked. "him and Haneul went to the movies..." Cnu said. "oh." you answered.
"so we are gonna take you to meet our friend..the maknae of our group." Baro told you and you nodded. "Yeah he's a little weird only one year younger than you." Jinyoung told you and you nodded again.

 

You guys walked in the park to see a boy standing there waiting.. "yah! Gong Chansik" Cnu yelled and he turned around. You instantly became happy he was the cutest thing you have ever seen and you just wanted to squish him.
 

"hyungs!" he said and hugged them all. "So who is this?" he asked. "this is our friend." Jinyoung started "and my girlfriend.."Baro added. "Kim _____" Cnu finsihed.
 

"Hi noona nice to meet you!" Gongchan bowed you smiled at him like a weirdo and bowed. He stuck out his hand and you immediately pulled him into a hug. "Awww your soooo cute!" you said hugging him with his head on your chest you were patting his hair.
 

He smiled and hugged you back. "I love this noona." he said. "Ya-YAH! break it up." Baro said pulling him away from you then hugging you from behind.
 

"Nice to meet you Gongchannie." you said and he gave you the cutest eyesmile. The whole day you guys were hanging out with Gongchan it was like you and him were bestfriends. You guys talked about everything while the oppa's just hung around behind you guys.
 

Eversince then you and him have been really close.
 

~~End of Flashback~~
 

"I mean we talk everyday but i still haven't seen since forever." you said. "Okay we'll meet up Gongchan then tonight." Baro said.
 

You and Baro was just about to go meet up with the guys. Then he got a phonecall. "Oh for reals?? uhhh maybe i'll call you back and let you know." Baro said and hung up. "Who was that?" you asked and he said some girls name. "A bunch of them is gonna go to the movies tonight they want us to come..do you want too?" he asked.
 

"Uh no. hello i'm going to see Gongchan..You can go if you want i don't care." you told him. "Nevermind i won't go." he said. "No you can go i don't want you to do something you don't want to do...maybe we'll meet up with you guys at the movies." you said.
 

"you sure?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah i'll see you later." you told him. he kissed you and went to go meet up with his other friends.
You threw on any outfit and went to go meet the others.

 

~~
 

"Oh look there's noona!" Gongchan pointed towards you and ran. *Why is she alone??* Jinyoung thought kind of irritated. "Gongchannie noona missed you!" you said as you hugged him tight. "where's hyung?" Gongchan asked. "uhh yeah he went with his other friends to the movies." you said.
 

*ahh he's really starting to get on my nerves.* Jinyoung thought. "well thats perfect we were gonna go watch movies too!!" Gongchan cheered, you smiled at him. Haneul made her way next to you.. "are there girls on this movie date with Baro?" Haneul asked. "yes." you answered. "Aren't you mad?" she asked. "No." you answered and you guys headed to the movie theater.
 

There was a couple of dudes in the group of girls with Baro. "Baro.." Jinyoung said. "Oh hey k everybody's here let's go watch the movie!" Baro said. Haneul gave him the eye as he walks towards you. He tried to wraps his arms around your shoulder but you moved. "Gongchannie is my date tonight go find someone else." you teased and grabbed Gongchans arm.
 

"I don't think so." Baro said and grabbed you by the waist. You giggled. "Let go.. noona obviously loves me more." Gongchan said and he snatched you away. Baro got left behind with Jinyoung and Cnu. You and Gongchan followed Haneul and Sandeul in.
 

"How could you let her come alone?" Jinyoung asked. "She said it was okay." Baro said. "Thats not the point." Jinyoung said. "Whatever hyung, so weird."
 

In the movie you were sat in between Gongchan and Baro. "Are you mad at me?" Baro whispered. "No, do i have a reason to be mad?" you asked. "No i was just wondering if you were mad because i let you come alone." he said. "I don't care about that..we're all here now its okay." you said. "okay." he said and put his arm around you.
 

When the movie was over Baro said by to his friends hugging everysingle girl. Hanuel was giving him the stink eye. You nudged her. "yah, whats your problem?" you asked her. "that doesn't bother you that he's hugging all of them?" she asked. "no silly. they're just saying bye."
 

*_____ you poor naive child.* Haneul thought.