Chapter 13

Just a Friend.

So Baro did hang out with you more than usual but Sanghee was still around and he would still hang out with her. Oneday you were sick and Baro came over to see you. "Wow babe you look like ." he said.
 

"wow thanks." you told him and he kissed your forehead. "Can you go buy me some medicine we don't have any here.." you asked him with puppy eyes. "cute. i was actually gonna come ask you if you wanted to come with me and Sanghee to the movies today."
 

"well i'm sick so i can't..can you get me medicine please?" you asked. "The movie starts in 20 minutes but i'll handle it. feel better soon." he said kissing your forehead than left.
 

You went back to couch and wrapped yourself in a blanket drinking some tea.
 

Baro pulled out his phone. "hyung you're the only one i know who won't mind doing this for me." Baro said. "what do you want?" Jinyoung asked. "Can you please go buy ____ some medicine she's sick." Baro said. "what are you doing why can't you do it?" Jinyoung asked.
 

"I'm going to the movies with Sanghee...i already made the plans i cannot cancel." he said. "whatever." Jinyoung said then hung up. *and i'm not doing this for you, i'm doing it for her dumb .* Jinyoung thought.
 

"MOM! can you make some soup my friend is sick!" he yelled from his room.
 

~~
 

After about 30 minutes there was a knock on the door. "It's open.." you said and Jinyoung came walking in. "Oppa.." you said and stood up. "Relax sit down..its fine." he said and sat by your feet.
"What are you doing here?" you asked him. "Baro told me to come...he told me you were sick sooo my mom made you some soup and i got your medicine and some coughdrops" he said and you sighed. "thanks oppa."

 

He went and prepared the soup for you and came back with a cup of water so you could take the medicine. "Look at your nose...its all raw." he said. "I know i look like ." you said. "Noooo you're still beautiful even when you're in your pajama's, snot is coming out of your nose, and when you're voice sounds like a frog." he said. You laughed and started coughing.
 

"Okay relax so you don't cough.." he said. "oppa you can leave i don't want to get you sick." you told him. "I won't get sick silly goose..someone has to keep you company again."
 

You got up to use the bathroom and when you came back you were massaging your feet. "you're feet hurt? want me to massage it for you?" Jinyoung asked. "can you oppa?" you asked and he nodded so you laid down and put your feet on his lap. "You like feet massages?" he asked and you nodded. "My most favorite thing other than clothes shopping." you said and he laughed.
 

"Baro make's me massage his feet instead of him massaging mine." you said. "he's stupid." Jinyoung said. He was gonna say something else but he noticed that you had fallen asleep.
 

The doorbell rang and Jinyoung slowly put your feet off of him and tiptoed to the door. He opened it to find to very goodlooking men standing at the door. "May i help you?" Jinyoung asked. "Isn't this Kim ____'s house?" they asked. "yes..she's sleeping right now."
 

"Are you her boyfriend?" they asked. "no no no...just a friend..her boyfriend had somethings to do and asked me to bring her medicine because she's s-- wait. why am i even telling you these things who are you?" he asked and they started laughing. "you're funny kid..we're her brothers." one of them said and pushed you aside and walked in.
 

"how long has she been out?" the other one asked. "she just fell asleep." you said. They nodded. "So...what's your name kid?" they asked. *hey i'm a grown man..well i guess they can call me kid since they're older.* Jinyoung thought. "Jinyoung, Jung Jinyoung."
 

"i'm Jaejoong." he said. "I'm Hyunjoong." the other one said. "thanks for taking care of our sister." they told Jinyoung and he just nodded.
 

*I hear familiar voices* you thought in your sleep and slowly started opening your eyes. You're eyes widened when you saw your oppa's "OPPA'S!" you yelled and everyone jumped because they thought you were sleeping.
 

You ran and hugged them. "How long are you guys here for?" you asked. "Just till tomorrow..we thought we'd come visit you." they said. "where's the ?" they asked referring to your mom. "work where else? and she's not a ..she's just never around." you said.
 

"so i see you met Jinyoung.." you told them and they nodded. "We really wanted to meet your boyfriend but he's not here." they said. "yeah long story.." you said. "well i already don't like him..asking someone else to take care of your girlfriend..that's wrong.." Jaejoong said. Jinyoung was just sitting there quietly.
 

"Look..Jinyoung...we can take care of our sister thank you for keeping her company..why don't you stop by tomorrow and make sure you bring her boyfriend." they said. Jinyoung nodded. "Thanks oppa!" you said and Jinyoung left.

 

 

ooooh so your reall oppa's are really y hahahaha.