Chapter 11

Just a Friend.

"did you guys miss me?" Sanghee said and the oppa's along with Gongchannie just stared at her. "*cough cough* oh and uhm who are you?" Haneul asked escaping from Sandeuls arms.
 

"What? they never told you about me before?" Sanghee asked. "No actually they don't really talk to us about who-" Haneul was gonna say but then you cute her off. "I'm ____ Baro's Girlfriend...they never mentioned you before." you said.
 

"well you're cute..and i'm very disappointed that they haven't told you about me..I'm Kang Sanghee." she said. "I used to be-" she was gonna say something then the oppa's snapped back to their senses. "uh ye-yeah she grew up with us." Baro stuttered.
 

Sanghee looked at him with her head tilted. "yeah exactly i'm there childhood friend."
 

"Happy Birthday GongGong." she said to Gongchan handing him a present. "thank you noona." he said shyly. "what? no hug after all these years?" she asked and Gongchan hugged her. "eww her nickname for him makes him sound like a animal." Haneul whispered. "stop it." you told her.
 

The oppa's and Gongchan gathered in a circle. "No one tells ____ about what happened between me and Sanghee...deal?" Baro said and they all nodded.
 

"and who might you be?" she asked Haneul. "I'm Haneul, Sandeul's future wife so back off" Haneul said. "Don't worry he's not the one i came back for." she said. "who exactly did you come back for?" Haneul asked. "I don't think that's important." she said and walked passed you guys going to the oppa's.
 

"something feels iffy about her." Haneul said. "just be nice she's their friend." you tell her. "just because she's their friend i don't have to be nice." Haneul. "Well don't do anything stupid. It's Gongchan's birthday." you said and she nodded.
 

"well the party's over now what do you guys want to do?" Gongchan asked. "Me and Sandeul have something to do." Haneul said and he looked at her. "remember?" she said irritated. "oh yeah see you guys later." Haneul grabbed his hand and left.
 

Just then Gongchan's mom came into the garage. "Gongchan we're gon- OMO is that Sanghee?" his mom asks. "Yes it's good to see you omonim" she said. "You too when did you get back." his mom asked hugging her. "Just this morning."
 

"Oh wow...glad to have you back..now back to what i was telling Gongchan...you're grandparents want to have dinner tonight so don't make plans." she said and walked back in the house.
 

"Uh i have to go meet uhh someone." CNU said and awkwardly walked away. "Me too."
 

"My brothers are supposed to be coming. Baro you're gonna meet them right?" you asked. "Oh right. maybe another time." he said and walked away with you. *es.* Sanghee thought and walked home.
 

"You're brothers are coming?" Baro asked when you got back to your house. "noo...you didn't really want to hang out with her right?" you asked him. "That's not cool babe." he said. "well did you?" you asked.

"Well yeahhh she's a old friend of ours that we haven't seen for a while." he said and you just looked down.
 

He started to walk out. "where you going?" you asked him. "I'm going out you know since it's her first night back I figured we could catch up." he said. "oh...ok." you said uneasily. He smiled at you. "you have nothing to worry about babe..she's just a friend" he said and kissed your lips gently.
 

You texted Haneul in a bout 5 minutes she came over.
 

"I just met her and i already hate her." Haneul said. You just shrugged. "well Baro went out with her.." you said. "WHAT? did you see how she dressed with those orange socks and that orange strip in her hair. she looks younger than Gongchan and he's calling her Noona." she grumbled.
 

"Maybe he favorite color is orange." you said. "so stupid...let's go spy on them." she said. "Nooo." you told her. "Come on what if she tries to seduce him." she tried to make you go. "I don't care...he better not give in." was all you said.
 

~~
 

Baro and Sanghee were having dinner together.
 

"So Baro oppa...why haven't you told your girlfriend about me?" she asked Baro. "uhh we don't talk about exes." he said. "I wasn't just your ex...I'm your bestfriend..and i was your...first." she said. Baro chuckled nervously.
 

"well i see you never change..having orange somewhere on you." he said. "like my orange ??" she said. "stop it.." he laughed. "So whats up with Sandeul and his troggy girlfriend?" she asked and Baro spat out what he was drinking. "you just called Haneul a trog." he said. "yes i did and she's a ."
 

"Well Haneul is _____'s bestfriend and Sandeul kind of liked her from the first time he saw her." he told her and she scoffed. "and what the hell are you doing with ____? she's too much of a good girl for you." she said."what is that supposed to mean?" he asked. "you know what it means...you usually don't date girls like that, you usually date girls like-"
 

"Like you?" he cut her off. "Exactly." she said and scooted closer to him. She put her legs over his. "I know you miss me." she said in his ear and traced her hands down his chest onto his pants. "we used to have so much fun together." she said.
 

"Stop." Baro said and pushed her off. "I enjoy your company but don't make me regret coming out with you." Baro continued.
 

"Fine." she said holding her hands up and scooting back to her place. "Sorry geez."she said. "Sorry..its just i can't do it to her." he said. "It's fine..I just really wanted to hang out with everyone but they seemed like they don't want too."
 

"They were busy." Baro said. "Nahh i don't think they like me..i don't think they ever did." she said. "noo don't say that we grew up together they love you." Baro tried reassuring her. "No i grew up with you and Gongchan i met the others when we started dating.."
 

"Why did you come back?" he asked. "honestly because i missed you...but i guess i'm too late." she said. "We can still be friends." he said. "I guess thats the only choice i have right?" she asked and Baro nodded.

 

Oooh soon he shall cheat! hahaha everyone knows whats gonna happen...i told you guys this was cliche' so its okay please keep reading though :) please and thank you.