Chapter 6

Just a Friend.

Jinyoung walked out and made his way to the mall. *there's no way he's not cheating on her.* Jinyoung thought to himself as he walked around the mall looking for Baro. He walked around a little more than spotted a group of people. "bingo." Jinyoung said to himself as he snuck behind a little bush thing so he could eavesdrop.
 

"Baro oppa why didn't you bring ____?" Jinyoung heard one of the girls ask. "I always invite her but she always says no." Baro said. "borrrrring" one of the girls said and Baro just shrugged. "maybe because she wants to spend time alone with you " Jinyoung said to himself and continued listening.
 

There were moments where Baro had his arms around the girls and put a couple of them in a headlock. But other than that he wasn't cheating *this is , he's not even doing anything.* Jinyoung thought. "I guess he's not as bad as I thought but he's still stupid he has a great girl waiting for him at home but he chooses to hangout with these people. I don't understand." Jinyoung said frustrated, scratching his head. Then his phone rang it was you. He smiled than picked up.
 

"hello, you up now?" he asked. You giggled "yes I'm fully charged what do you want to do?" you asked him. "I don't know I'll come get you then we'll figure it out." he answered. "Arasso oppa I'll see you" you said then hung up. Jinyoung looked back at Baro and sighed then left to go pick you up.
 

When you got in the car he looked at you. "wow you must have been really tired you still got some eyeboogers" he told you wiping your eyes. "omo how embarrassing" you said and pushed his hands away. "haha that's alright you're still beautiful even with eyeboogers." he told you. "thank you oppa, so where we going?" you asked.
 

"well I really wanted to go clothes shopping today but I don't want too torture you." you said and he laughed. "it's fine whatever you want." he smiled.
 

"well alright then let's go!! You know I called Gongchan but he had do something with his mom and Haneul and Sandeul are on special date so I guess it's just gonna be us 2" you told him he just smiles.
 

So you and Jinyoung went clothes shopping. "oppa which one do you like better?" you asked holding up 2 sundresses. "uhhh that one."he said and pointed to the green one with white flowers. "good I like this one too" you smiled. You went to go pay and you saw Jinyoung trying on some hats. After paying you went to him. "this one is better." you grabbed and went to pay for it. "hey!" he said. "it's okay oppa. It's a gift for always being here." you told him and he softened. "gomawo."
 

After a few hours of shopping you noticed how tired Jinyoung oppa looked carrying your bags. "I think I'm done now oppa." you started laughing. "okay good. let's go get some icecream." he said and you nodded.
 

You and Jinyoung were resting up from a long day of shopping. "thanks a lot for accompanying me today." you told him. "anytime since your idiot boyfriend is never around." he said you sighed. "I'm used to it as long as I know he's not cheating on me." you said. "how do you know?" he asked and you shrugged. "I can tell when he's lying to me..he blinks a lot when he's lying." you told him and Jinyoung started laughing. *I guess I don't have to spy on him anymore* Jinyoung thought.
 

"oh look there he is." you saw him through the window. "I'll be right back oppa." you told Jinyoung and ran out to him. Jinyoung saw you nod and smile. Then you came running back. "thanks a lot for today oppa but Baro's  gonna take me home. Is that okay?" you asked him. "of course. I'll see you later." you hugged him then left. Jinyoung sighed and headed home.

 

 

 

So he's not a cheater...not yet anyways. muahahahaha