Chapter 15

Just a Friend.

"I really don't know what to do with him oppa." you told Jinyoung. *dump him* Jinyoung thought. "ahhh Baro has a hard head.. he never listens... he'll come around things will be okay." he said.
 

"are you hungry?" he asked. "a little bit." you answered. "what do you want to eat?" he asked. "uhhhhh pancakes." you said. "pancakes? but its like dinner time." he said. "thats the best time." you said and smiled at him. "okay.." he said and took you to a pancake house.
 

You guys ordered some pancakes and he watched you spread the butter and cut it into little pieces and start eating. He spread his butter and poured syrup all over. "you want some syrup?" he asked. "No ew i don't eat my pancakes with syrup." you said and continued eating your plain pancakes. "really?" he asked and you nodded. "i know its weird hahaha." you laughed. *no it's cute.*
 

"whatever floats your boat." Jinyoung said. "Baro forgets and just puts syrup on my pancakes and then he tells me i'm weird." you said while eating. *That er.* "if he's such a jerk to you why do you stay with him and put up with him?" Jinyoung asked.
 

You sighed. "I dunno oppa...i guess because its been so long and he wasn't always like this you know..i don't know...i love him." you said. *well i'd wish you stop loving him before he hurts you* Jinyoung thought.
 

"what would he have to do for you to leave?" Jinyoung asked. "Cheat..especially if its with Sanghee..or if he keeps doing what he's doing i don't know how much longer i can take." you said and Jinyoung nodded.
 

"well let's not think about lets go get icecream!!" he cheered and you smiled.
 

You guys were walking around "here sit on this bench i'll go get the icecream coffee with cookies and cream right?" he asked and you nodded sitting on the bench waiting.
 

Then you saw Baro and Sanghee walking together looking like they headed towards the movies *ugh like he has nothing better to do than take her to the movies* you thought and watched. Her arms was linked with his and he was so playful towards her.
 

Tears started falling as you watch them stop in front of theaters *its okay he's not doing anything to bad..* you thought but it still hurt to see him with another girl..usually he's with a lot of people but this time its just her.* you continued to cry.
 

Jinyoung came back and held the icecream in your face.
"oh hey oppa." you said to him. "you alright? Why are you crying?" he asked. You shrugged "I don't know...there's nothing wrong with that, I have nothing to worry about I mean she's just a friend right?" you said.

*I hope so.* he thought and sighed. Then he looked to where you were staring and he had to stop himself from crushing the icecream cones in your hands.
 

"Come on let's get out of here...eat this to make you feel better." Jinyoung told you and handed you the icecream. you wiped your tears and he grabbed your hand dragging you out of that place.
 

You sniffled as you ate your icecream he took you to a near park. "I really hate that girl." you grumbled as you ate your icecream. "None of us liked her except Gongchan and Baro but Gongchan started hating her when she began dating Baro.."
 

"why??" you asked. "because she's a obviously." Jinyoung said and you laughed. "maybe thats why he doesn't like me cuz i'm not a ." you said. "if he keeps doing this to me. i will turn into one." you said.
 

*that could be kind of hot.* Jinyoung thought. "Noo i like you..the non y you." Jinyoung said. "hmm we'll see what happens." you said. "yeah just go home sleep and deal with this tomorrow, its been a long day." Jinyoung said.

 

 

I know i'm dragging this on i'm sorryyyy.. next chap is where goes down. i promise. LOL