Chapter 32

Just a Friend.

You tried to call him but he never answered. You left voicemails and texts messages trying to explain yourself but he still didn't reply. You cried and cried even in the shower. When you came out of the shower you laid on your bed waiting for him to call, or just cry yourself to sleep.
 

Your phone rang but it wasn't him. You up your tears. "hello?" you answered. "oh my god _____ guess what?!???" a hyper Haneul said on the other end of the phone. "what?" you asked. " Sandeul proposed!!! AHHHHHH!" she screamed. You were happy for her, you really were but you weren't in the mood to scream.
 

"why aren't you screaming with me?" she asked sounding sad. "look I am stoked.. I really am and I better be your maid of honor but.. I'm not in the screaming mood." you said and Haneul could tell you were crying.
 

"_____ tell me what happened." she stated and you told her. "aww girl... It was all a misunderstanding... I'm sure Jinyoung oppa will come around..if he doesn't I'll tell him my damnself." she said making you smile.
 

"thank you.. I feel a little better now. But GYAHHHHHH! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" you screamed. "I KNOW!!! we have so much planning to do." she laughed. "when is it?" you asked. "well we didn't want to rush so in about a year from now." she said.
 

"oh then we gots a lot of time.. We'll get started tomorrow." you told her and she laughed.
 

~~
 

At lunch the next day Jinyoung wasn't there.. "no luck with Jinyoung?" Haneul asked  and you shook your head. "I tried to talk to him earlier but he just ignored me." you said and then you looked at Baro sitting with CNU "this is all your fault. I hate you." you said and went to class.
 

"fix it Baro." Haneul said. "me what did I do?" he asked. "everything.. I don't care if Sandeul already made you best man. I will cut you," she threatened.
 

"okay okay.. I'll fix it geez." he said.
 

That day you walked home.. You didn't go home straight, you went clothes shopping so you could relieve your stress. *even if my moms never home at least she leaves me money.* you thought.
 

After clothes shopping you ate some ice-cream then decided to go home. You called Jinyoung on your way home but he never answer. *Please stop being mad at me I love you.* you thought.
 

When you got home you were struggling to open the door because your hands were full.
 

You stumbled in your house. "what the he'll are you doing here? you're honestly like the last person I want to see" you say to him forgetting that he had a house key. "Before you get all crazy and beat me up. i'll have you know that i'm done with trying to win you back because i realize now that you really love Jinyoung." he said.
 

"Only now you realize? you should have realized the day i broke up with you that it was never gonna happen again. you ruined me dude and Jinyoung is the best thing that happened in my life and you ruined that too. i hope you're happy." you said.
 

"No i'm not i feel really guilty... Is there anyway i can make it up to you?" he asked. "the only way you can make it up to me is if you magically have Jinyoung here.. not mad at me.. on my bed." you said. in attempt to make him mad.
 

*? on her bed i really didn't need to know that.* he thought.
 

"Uh well sorry...i guess i'll go now." he said. "yeah get the out and leave your key." you said.

"geezzz she must really hate me she never swears unless she's really pissed.* Baro thought and you walked upstairs.
 

 

 

 

Well of course she's mad stupid.