Final

Just a Friend.

Everyone was getting ready Haneul was being a bridezilla so you just did everything she wanted you to do before she yells at you. You were already ready and the others were still getting ready.
 

You walked out of the hotel room and went to find your boyfriend. "Hey beautiful.." he said from behind. "hey y." you said and hugged him. "well you look really handsome." you told him as he pulled you into a hug.
 

"I can't believe you have to walk with that thing." he said. "I know! but im the maid of honor and he's the best man so i have no choice.. you have a pretty partner too." he said. "not as pretty as you." he smiled and you kissed him.
 

Yes thats Jinyoung you're talking to... To your surprise he was in your room that night.. but he wasn't on your bed.
 

~~Flashback~~
 

You grumbled all the way up the stairs. "Stupid Baro i hate your dumb little rat face..gyahhh ruined my life. now Jinyoung will never want me back." you grumbled out loud dragging your bags up the stairs.
 

*She's so cute when she grumbles to herself.* Jinyoung thought sitting on your bed waiting for you to come in the room. You flipped on the light switch and jumped. Tears started falling. "Stupid...you scared me." you said and fully started crying.
 

Jinyoung started laughing. "Baby don't cry.." he said and pulled you too the bed. "I'm sorry." you said. "shhhh stop...i'm sorry. for not listening.. Baro came and told me everything himself." he said and kissed your forehead.
 

"Can we not fight... ever? i hate it." you said and he nodded. Then you guys had . Hot sweaty and round 2 in the shower then round three back in bed. (sorry.. i got a little carried away bahahahaha) Then round 4 on the floor bahahaha okay thats the last time.
 

~~End of Flashback~~
 

It was time for the ceremony. The boys were standing there looking mighty fine in there tuxedos. Haneul went first followed by the rest of them. Jinyoung winked at you. You stuck tongue at Baro and he stuck tongue back then Jinyoung slapped his head.
 

After the ceremony. You guys were walking in pairs. "Hey y.." Baro said. "hey ugly." you laughed Jinyoung was behind you guys and he heard. "Jinyoung your girlfriends being a ." Baro grumbled.
 

"You made her that way." Jinyoun said. "Yeah... you did its all your fault." you told him. "I said i was sorry." he said. "mmm yeah i forgive you." you said. "yeah and i ain't mad... her y side is pretty y." Jinyoung said and his partner started laughing.
 

At the reception everyone was partying and having a great time and Handeul and Sandeul were grinding up on eachother. Haneul was drunk by now. "_______!!" she yelled. "What Haneul What?" you asked.
 

"It's time to throw the bouquet and you better catch it." she said.

"Arraso" you said and broke free from Jinyoung who was a little tipsy too. "Where you going?" he asked. "It's time to catch the bouquet.." you said and kissed his lips.
 

You stood infront of everyone and Haneul looked back she spun around and stumbled a bit Sandeul held her up and she flew her hands back releasing the bouquet. All the girls started screaming and the boys were laughing at the sight of them fighting for it.
 

"I got it!!" you yelled and held your hands up. Your dress was all twisted. "YESSS!" Haneul yelled. "Now you and Jinyoung are gonna get married next.
 

You walked to Jinyoung and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Let's get married." he said. "are you serious? or are you drunk?" you asked.

"I'm serious and i'm drunk." he said and you laughed. "you want too?" he asked and you nodded.
 

"K well not till later." he said and then he started grinding up on you with the music.

 

 

THE END!!!!!

 

 

So I know i at endings but i'm sorry!!! its over now :) stay tuned for my next story... it will be kind of ty yeah its gonna be . so i'll meet you there my y little monsters. hehehehe.