Chapter 5

Just a Friend.

So for the next few outings you guys went on, you would always show up alone. "Where's Baro?" Jinyoung would ask you.. "Oh you know out with his friends." you said. Jinyoung was about to speak. "Fool is getting on my nerves." Haneul spoke before him.
 

*My thoughts exactly* Jinyoung thought. You smiled. "why?" you asked. "well besides the fact that he doesn't hang out with us anymore.. has the nerve to let you come alone." Haneul said.
 

"I'm a big girl i don't need someone to me everywhere i go." You told them. "Whatever." Haneul said, Sandeul just hugged her from behind. "So _____ what do you want to do?" Jinyoung asked you. "I don't know oppa what do you guys want to do? is Gongchan coming?" you asked.
 

"Yeah he should be hear soon....should we go bowling?" he asked. "OOOOH i've never been bowling before." you said. "WHAT?!?" they asked. "Yeah me either." Haneul said raising her hand. "Okay! we are for sure going bowling." the boys said.
 

At the bowling alley the oppa's told you and Haneul to go first. You went first before Haneul and had no idea what you were doing. So you grabbed the ball which was kind of heavy, walked to front of the lane, moved your feet apart, bent down, and tossed the ball creating laughter from the boys as well as Haneul.
 

Unfortunately in went in the gutter. "aigoo how embarrassing." you said and covered your face. "Hahahaha i know i've never done it before but im sure thats not right." Haneul said to you laughing.
 

Jinyoung oppa walked over and grabbed the ball he was still laughing. "Oppa don't laugh." you said and light slapped his arm. "here let me show you." he said. "The holes are there for a reason." he said and grabbed your hand, putting your fingers where they should go. Then he stood behind you his mouth was right behind your ear.
 

He was holding on to your hand, helping you hold up the ball. "Like this?" you asked him. "mhmm." he said in your ear sending some shivers down your spine. "Then we walk foward." he said pushing you to move with his chest. Then he brought your hand down and the ball foward releasing it from your hands.
 

You didn't hit all the pins, but at least it didn't go in the gutter this time. "Thanks oppa!" you beamed. "Anytime." he said . "K Haneul your turn." you told her.
 

"Baby do you need help?" Sandeul asked. "Uh yeah hello i don't know how to do this." Haneul said and Sandeul rushed to her. You were having fun, but you really did miss your boyfriend.
 

"Hey. you okay?" Jinyoung asked. "mm." you smile and nodded. Just then you heard a loud group of people walk in the bowling alley and seen Baro with his arms around 2 girls and a bunch of other girls and some dudes.
 

"Baro!" you called him over his eyes widened when he saw you he quickly came over and hugged you. "well if i knew you're guys were going bowling i definitely would have come." Baro said.
 

"Idiot shes's your girlfriend you're supposed to want to hangout with her no matter what she's doing." Jinyoung said irritated. "Geez hyung whats your problem?" Baro asked. "do you wanna meet my friends?" he asked you. "sure. i'll be back guys." you said to them and walked away with Baro.
 

Jinyoung and the others watched you guys walk over. "uh uh you guys see that?" Haneul said pointing to this one girl totally winking and blowing kisses at Baro who just smiled back. "Uh huh." the boys nodded and kept watching.
 

You looked happy like nothing was wrong meeting all of Baro's other friends. *This ain't even right* Jinyoung thought.
 

~~
 

One day you were studying, Baro went out with his friends again. You were getting so tired of studying you were about to fall asleep but then you're phone rang. "Jinyoung oppa~~" you sang when you answered. He chuckled "What are you doing?" he asked. "Studying as usual." you said.
 

"Where's Baro?" he asked. "oh you know him out with his friends they went to the mall or something i don't even know." you told him. "Oh yeah? well you wanna take a break of studying i can come get you." he said. "maybe later oppa i'm really tired...i was gonna take a nap how about i call you when i wake up?" you asked him. "Ok." then he hung up.
 

Jinyoung thought of a plan. So he put on some shades and a hat grabbed a hoody and headed out the door.

 

 

O.O oooh what is he gonna do??