Chapter 25

Just a Friend.

During lunch break all of you guys were eating.. Baro still hung around but mostly talked to the others and left you and Jinyoung alone. "Hey oppa." Haneul said to Jinyoung. "yes?" he answered.
 

"why don't you and ______ and me and Sandeul go on a double date tonight?" Haneul said. "yeah babe that sounds fun right?" Sandeul asked. "Yeah sure." he said and continued his conversation with Baro.
 

"You want too?" Jinyoung asked looking at you.. "sure." you smiled. "Okay its settled then we're going iceskating." Haneul said happily. "Can i come? with Sanghee?" Baro asked.
 

"No...what kind of question is that?" Haneul said. "babe..be nice." Sandeul said. "Hello do you know how awkward it would be if he came?" Haneul told him. You looked at Jinyoung when Haneul said that. "i don't care." he said. "Its okay." you told her.
 

"are you sure?"Haneul asked. "Yeah we're adults we've moved on it doesn't matter he can come... Gongchan and CNU oppa can come too." you told her. "Okay then...fine you can come." Haneul said.
 

~~
 

At the skating rink everyone was putting on there skates. Jinyoung got down and started tying your laces. "aww you didn't have too." you said and he just smiled. "Come on." he said standing up holding out his hand and you grabbed it.
 

*The last time i came was with Baro... and now we're with different people.* you thought. "Do you know how?" Jinyoung asked. "Kind of but i still ." you said and he smiled pulling you on the ice.
 

He got infront of you and held on to both of your hands. "omo thats dangerous oppa." you said. "noooo i trust you to tell me where to go right?" he said and you nodded. He skated backwards pulling you along.
 

He started going faster and faster pulling you with him. "Nooo!! oppa! its too fast!" you screamed and closed your eyes. he laughed and slowed down. "Baby..how are you supposed to tell me if im gonna his somebody if your eyes are closed?" he asked and you slowly opened your eyes and Jinyoung kissed you.
 

You hugged him and you guys were skating in a circle. Baro scoffed watching you guys as him and Sanghee just skated holding eachothers hands. "You know...if you don't get over her soon..i'm gonna get over you and she's not gonna take you back..so you either get over her and have me or none of us." she said.
 

"What?" he said and pushed her against the wall of the rink. "you can't get over me." he said and kissed her. "well stop looking at her and pay attention to me." Sanghee told him. "okay...fine.. i'm sorry." he said.
 

Sandeul and Haneul were racing with eachother. Haneul was winning then she fell on her . Sandeul zoomed right pass her. "Babe!" she pouted with her hands crossed. He went back and helped her up.
 

Gongchan and CNU were trying to get some girls. You and Jinyoung passed him on the ice. "Noona!!" Gongchan yelled and skated to you. "Whats up Gongchannie?? find a cute girl you like?" you asked him.
 

"ani they're all here with their boyfriend..or they think i'm a creeper." he said and you laughed Jinyoung was holding your hand and waist. "But look at CNU oppa he's skating with a lot.. just go skate with him." you said.
 

"hahaha okay." Gongchan said and skated away. "Okay. let me try this alone." you said. "Fine." Jinyoung said and let go your hand. You went foward, a bit shaky but you were moving. "Good job babe..keep doing that." Jinyoung encouraged you smiled at him and hit a bump or something and went falling over.
 

Jinyoung tried to catch you but he ended up falling as well. Both of you were laying on your back and everyone was staring at you guys. You started laughing. "I'm sorry oppa." you told him. He rolled over so his hands was on the side of you holding him up.
 

"its okay." He leaned down and kissed you. "oppa everyone is staring." you said when he pulled back. He kissed you one more time and pulled you up. "I don't care." he said.

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating fast you guys.