Chapter 23

Just a Friend.

It was the day of the show. You dressed up a little cuter than usual just for Jinyoung. "oh I know I'll use the dress I bought when I was with him." you said changing into the green dress with the white flowers.

Haneul picked you up since the boys had to be there a little earlier. "we're too old to be doing this." Haneul said well it's for Gongchan and he's still in highschool so it's okay" you said.
 

"yeah I just don't understand why we have to watch it again we saw it at his party." she grumbled. "oh stop grumbling I know you think Sandeul oppa is extra y when he sings." you told her. "haha you got a point there." she said and you laughed. "what about you and Jinyoung oppa?" she asked and you shrugged.
 

You were actually really nervous for this show.. You weren't stoked to see Baro performing also and you just knew Sanghee was gonna be there too. *I really hope he doesn't say anything to me.* you thought.

On the way there you were thinking of the worse case scenarios, you started getting more nervous, you don't even know why but you felt like you were gonna have a panic attack.
 

Jinyoung's words replayed in your mind "every part I sing I sing to you." you started sweating. "what's wrong with you??" Haneul asked.

"nothing... I'm just hot." you said fanning yourself. You guys pulled up to the place where the show is. "Sandeul said there's seats for us in the front." she said and you nodded.
 

When you guys got to the seats Haneul saw the boys behind the curtain. "look look there they are." she pointed and waved to Sandeul, and Gongchan was waving at you, you smiled and waved back. Then your phone chimed.
 

*make sure you listen well to my parts ;)* Jinyoung. You smiled and was about to reply, when your phone chimed again
 

*this performance is dedicated to you basically everything I want to say to you* Baro.
 

*uggggh!* you screamed in your head. You shook off Baro's text and replied to Jinyoung *People say I'm a good listener.* you were watching Jinyoung's expression and he just smiled at you. That gorgeous smile that would melt any girls heart. * okay _____ you know how you feel about him what's taking you so long?* you asked yourself.
 

The show was pretty boring but now the boys were up. "look at my baby so y!" Haneul nudged you and waved at Sandeul. The song started and you made sure you listened well to Jinyoung's part and he stared at you everytime he sang. You couldn't help but smile at him. Baro noticed you guys staring at eachother..
 

When it was Baro's turn he blocked Jinyoung's view of you and stared at you. You don't know what happened but you started remembering the good times you and Baro had together. Though it wasn't a lot you remembered them. Then after  you remembered how wrong he treated you and shook off the good thought of Baro.
 

There's Jinyoung's other part. "you are who I really cherish baby yeah~~" he sang staring at you. You knew everything he sang was true but the truth is you were scared. "you're the prettiest when you smile." you started hyperventilating
 

*what the is wrong with my body.* you thought.. It got closer to the ending of the song and when they started singing saranghae you walked out. They looked and Haneul and she shrugged. When the song was over Jinyoung ran out to look for you.
 

You had to walk out to calm yourself down before you friken passed out. Jinyoung found you on the side of the building.. "_____...." he said and you looked at him. "whoa hey now why are you crying?" he asked as he ran to your side you shrugged.
 

"why? Why did he have to do this to me? He ruined everything!! How am I supposed to love you properly if I'm scared that you'll do the same thing?" you said crying. *I don't like when she cries but she loves me?* Jinyoung thought, he wanted to smile but he stayed serious for you.
 

"I don't know...why he would do this to you...but what I do know is that you won't have to worry about that happening again. I would never do that to you." he said and you looked at him. "and I know that the thing you love most.. Other than clothes shopping is foot massages." he said wiping your tears..

"and I know that even if you hate scary movies you still like to watch them and that you don't put syrup on your pancakes...I know that you have a better relationship with your brothers that you only see like once every 4 years.." he continued on making you cry even more. "and I know that your favorite color is purple." he said.
 

"oppa..." you said as he walked closer to you. He cupped your face wiping your tears away with his thumb.."I love you _____ I loved you since the first day we bumped into eachother and I regret not telling you sooner." he said as he looked you in the eye. Looking at him you knew there was nothing to worry about.
 

You were silent as he moved in closer.. He was so close you could feel his breath on your lips. You closed your eyes waiting for contact *he's taking too long.* you thought bringing your face up closing the gap between you and him.
 

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. *way better than any kiss I had with Baro.* you thought.
 

After a few moments of kissing you pulled back. "you should have done that four years ago." you said and you gave little pecks. Than you hugged his waist. "I love you too oppa." you said. *YESSSSS!* he cheered in his head. "let's go back in." he said intertwining his fingers with yours you guys walked back in.

 

 

 

 

OH FINALLY MAN now you and Jinyoung can be all cutesy together...aww i love it all.

 

That's all i have for now.. i gotta go wirte somemore.. maybe it will end soon since you and Jinyoung finally got together.. but hmm we'll see thanks for reading :)