New Encounters

My Everything

CHAPTER TWO

***********************

Hana's POV

I fluttered my eyes feeling incredibly dizzy. I took in my surroundings, or rather the flood of people which had circled around me.

"Thank god! She's alright everybody! Now please be kind and just shoo!" exclaimed a girl.

She was really gorgeous, with her wavy brown hair which fell down till her waist and eyes like two brown pearls, she radiated power in her voice. Shockingly, but some what expectedly every soul dispersed. I felt a flint pain at the back of my head. I slowly staggered up and smiled at the stranger gratefully.

"Hi, I'm Soori, you okay?" she muttered.

Soori, wait so this must be the girl mum was talking about. She sure made a great first impression on me.

"Oh, hey! I'm Park Hana. Are you the Lee's daughter? I think our parents work together" I asked.

"Yup that's me! Hey let's go get your schedule, we might be in the same classes," she winked, grinning. 

I sighed interiorly; I guess having a friend on your first day isn't so bad.

**********************************************************************************

"OMG!, we have every class together!" she squealed. I winced, my ears sort of hurt. All she did was squeal.

Keep calm, Hana. She's your first friend. Be polite, be cool. 

"Be polite and cool about what?" she asked widening her eyes.

I spoke my thoughts out loud again. I’ve gotta stop doing that before someone thinks I’m crazy.

"Oh, uhm that's what I say when I'm nervous. You know, like a mantra!" I blurted, hoping she'd believe me.

"That's awesome!" she exclaimed happily.

She's too cheerful, it’s like every little thing excites her. I need to change the subject.

"Hey, the locker number they gave me is 88, do you mind showing me where it is? My bag is kinda heavy too"

"Of course! Let's go!"

While walking, I heard some people snickering. 

What are they laughing about I wonder. 

Paranoid much huh, Hana?

No.

Yes.

No, I'm not!

Yeah, you are! 

The laughing got louder and louder, I figured something was wrong because I heard, "Nice , newbie!"

Soori turned me around. Out of nowhere, she grabbed my arm and lead me to the girl's bathroom. There was a huge mirror.

"Look at it yourself" she commanded. 

I turned to look, and gasped loudly. A huge brown mud stain, on my white jeans.

Just marvellous! Right on the first day, oh god.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked worriedly. 

"I’ve got it handled, I always have a extra pair of jeans in my locker, we look the same size, I’ll get it for you ok?" she asked.

"Oh yes, thank you so much. You're a life saver!" I exclaimed, relieved. 

"Okay, stay here!" she ran out almost immediately. 

In 10 minutes, I had changed my jeans and was making my way to my locker. Good or bad, today was surely an interesting day. 

Note to self: Throw the white jeans.

I found my locker. 88. I took out my books and dropped my bag. I started arranging my books in the locker, it was quite spacious. I closed my locker and took a step, completely forgetting that my bag was there. Before I knew what had happened, I felt my legs trip and my sight went up as I fell backwards. I closed my eyes imagining myself on the floor but instead, out of nowhere; a strong arm gripped around my waist breaking my fall. 

Surprised, I quickly opened my eyes and found myself staring into mesmerising chocolate brown eyes. They were intensely observing me, as though they were reading my soul. Perfect. I could only describe him in that one word.  Perfect features, perfect skin and a pair of plump pink lips. Feathered brown hair messily falling to his eyes. He was breathtakingly beautiful. 

Slow motion, it was as though everything had fallen into slow motion.

A guy, possibly a senior was holding me. His hands which were gripping my waist seconds ago were now hanging half way out his pockets. I steadied myself. It took me a few moments to snap out of my daze but by then, he had already started walking away.

Oh no, I didn't thank him. 

I quickly grabbed my bag off the floor and ran after him shouting, "Hey! Wait! Wait!"

He turned around, looking confused. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"T-Thank you, I just wanted to say thank you," I explained, speaking a little faster then what I had intended to.

His confusion was quickly replaced with expressionless coldness which reflected strangely in his eyes.

"I'm usually not that clumsy, but today seems weird, you know?" 

A small smile then tugged on his lips and for some reason, it made my heart race.

"Anyway, thank you! Have a nice day, bye!" and with those words, I hugged him and quickly walked away blushing. 

I hugged him. What was wrong with me! 

The rest of the day, I familiarized myself with the school and my new classmates in my different classes. All was normal, normal except I couldn’t get Mr. Perfect out of my head even for a second the entire time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone! :) I'm sorry for the delay, but the second chapter is up! I also edited the first chapter a little because I noticed it was horrible! :(

Thank you all for reading! Please comment, upvote, read and subscribe! I would appreciate to read your comments, they would help me improve alot. :) 

I want to thank my editor for going through with my lousy English, she helps me to edit my grammer and all. I thank her for that. :) 

(P.S: The mud-stain incident happened to me in real life. It was sooooo embarrassing!)

-RinRin ^^